Would it be difficult to code an item that gives the PC heart/star/dick shaped pupils?

Oct 14, 2015
yes I know pupils are like a sphincter or something and shouldn't be able to be heart shaped but you also shouldn't be able to have a dick bigger than you and still get erect

Reactions: Crablord

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
...You know. This is scary. I had this VERY same idea as a "pillow-thought" the night before, and someone just brought this up now.

Though ultimately, its up to you if you want to make up a TF that can do said things. I imagine it's possible, but the real question is; will you write it?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
heart shaped pupils are a thing i very much want

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
If you could make the TF so that is makes your pupils dollar sign shaped, all someone would have to do next would be to make a crab TF, and then I could finally make my Steele into Mr. Krabs.

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Having pupils in different shapes wouldn't be a problem, just have them as new eyeTypes. Although, they'd be static. As in, you can't have them normal looking most of the time and become heart-shaped when you orgasm or have your dick shaped pupils "get erect".

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Making them heart-shaped could be not tied up to orgasming but to having high enough lust - 75% and higher.

How would pupils "get erect"? o_O