would ai generated art be possible?

starryeyes18

Feb 25, 2024
Ik it's not super great at the moment and can have some weird artifacts, But the upside is that the user portrait could be ai generated, the sex scenes heck even combat could. I'm not saying that every thing should be but I do really think that it would make the game a lot more immersing.

Sorry if something like this has been posted before, I did look through alot of the posts to make sure but I'm only human.

What do you guys think? It should be relatively easy to implement although ai isn't something I'm very knowledgeable on

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Also screw ai generation. it usually steals from other arts.

mad quanta

Jul 9, 2017
Considering everyone working on this project is an artist, asking them to use a machine designed to steal from artists would probably make all the developers and current artists collectively vomit a bit in their mouths before telling you "no".

Also due to a lot of designs in TiTs being out there it might be troublesome to use an AI generator anyhow, at least to get an accurate image. Which at that point you might as well just go out and get any Furry art that vaguely resembles the character and call it done.