Wolf Pepper in CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.11

ssm0use

Jan 9, 2016
With the news that CoC II is underway, I'm not sure if this mod will be getting much if any future updates. I'm doing another play through in the hope I'll be able to load the save game into the CoC II at some point and start off with a character that looks like my CoC character. Not sure if that's gonna be possible.

Anyway, I noticed a bit of odd behavior in this playthrough. I fought a Hell Hound and received a Wolf Pepper as a reward. On eating it, I got a message that my character's tongue was now a human tongue. I checked the character's appearance immediately after and the text did not update. It showed I still had a lizard tongue. No bigger, but if anyone is still making updates that might be a fairly easy fix.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
The revamped mod is at the version 1.4.13 already, go download the newest version and, if the bug persists, report it here.
Also worth of note, CoC 2 (probably) won't have anything to do with these CoC mods.

Reactions: ssm0use

ssm0use

Jan 9, 2016
The revamped mod is at the version 1.4.13 already, go download the newest version and, if the bug persists, report it here.
Also worth of note, CoC 2 (probably) won't have anything to do with these CoC mods.

Thanks for letting me know about the newer version. I checked the forum to see if someone had mentioned this behavior in any version equal or newer to the one I was playing before posting. I'm playing the newest version now and would love to report whether the behavior had been fixed. However, after a couple of hours of fighting hellhounds in the mountains has yet to net me a single wolf pepper to test. I seem to be getting a lot of humannus though. I didn't see that often in the previous version. Makes me wonder if a random seed is generated when you fire up the game that affects all roles for that session.

On a general note for version CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.13b.swf, I'm loving the new feature that creates a sidebar with the enemy status. Pretty cool. All the visual stat counters are improved. I think it definitely adds something.