woah, missed alot

MegaJuhReborn

May 12, 2016
I forgot about TiTS, so I went and downloaded a newer swf, and holy shit, so much changed. im starting fresh to re-experience everything, but one thing I remember, in older versions, I think there was a debug(never waste consumables) cheat code (furry), and I tried using it, and it didn't work. did the code change, or was the cheat removed in newer versions

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's "furfag", not "furry".

ALOT.png

MegaJuhReborn

May 12, 2016
I'm sorry if my mistake over the cheat code was taken as an insult, I didn't mean it. Tried to go to sleep but my grandmother kept knocking on my door; she's going senile, tough to deal with

anyway, so the old tavros slave market got replaced with a new one, but they still have reaha correct? And the new owners want me to run sera out of business by maxing her debt if I want to get my cowgirl; does this mean, if I want reaha, I need to become a buttslut for sera? there's no other way (beyond using the TiTsEd editor to edit some raw values) to get my cow-slave?

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Beth's Busty Broads is south of Acquisitions. You don't have to do any Sera content to buy Reha.

MegaJuhReborn

May 12, 2016
and I admit im dumb for not seeing that, dunce cap for me

maybe after I get back from my out of state vacation, ill be a patron to fenoxo.