With regards to Doctor Lash...

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
I've been trying to beat this guy for the past hour or so, scratching my head. When I'm looking through his wares and realize...Despite it being literally the entire point of his research...the man doesn't sell a single thing that reduces the Libido stat. What gives?

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
For one thing, you're not supposed to beat him, he's been set up purposefully hard so If he can be beaten at the current state of the game, certain elements of the game will be subjected for later rebalancing. For the other, there is no libido reducing item because it's simply have not been written yet. But if you are concerned about reducing your libido there are scenes in this game, like the foursome with the huskars, that can help you do that.

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
Noted. The wiki is still surprisingly incomplete, so it's hard to tell sometimes. Got any more examples of such scenes? I'm probably going to need to spam some in a bit. That said I was merely commenting because he seems the type to *force feed people* such pills in his spare time. Let alone carry them.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
There is a dedicated thread to beating Dr. Lash. It might be a tad out of date but should point you in the right direction.

J-10

Jan 30, 2016
If you want to beat him though, wear gear with high burn resistance. You can get about 140% in that area which will take his damage down to about two per hit.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
For the other, there is no libido reducing item because it's simply have not been written yet.
Doesn't that new 'ChillPill' thing lower libido? It's in the code.

Anyways, OP, if you beat Dr. Lash with ANY sort of strategy, it'll get nerfed as soon as possible. He is nothing more than a trap for nerfing builds.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Doctor Lash is fairly easy if you mixmax a bit. Especially since we have access to level 10.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Doesn't that new 'ChillPill' thing lower libido? It's in the code.

Yeah, Chill Pill lowers libido. Idk what the status on implementation for it is though. Submitted it a while ago, haven't actually heard back from anyone.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah, Chill Pill lowers libido. Idk what the status on implementation for it is though. Submitted it a while ago, haven't actually heard back from anyone.
Ya sure? Because it's in the public github and that can only happen when it comes out as soon as the most recent pub game build does.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Ya sure? Because it's in the public github and that can only happen when it comes out as soon as the most recent pub game build does.

Well. Maybe it is going in. I'll take your word for it. Maybe I just misunderstood the message I got, and didn't realize it was a message of confirmation? Never really submitted anything before, and the entire process is sort of hazy for me.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/zevos-boss-manual.4900/
Current version of the guide

Anyways, OP, if you beat Dr. Lash with ANY sort of strategy, it'll get nerfed as soon as possible. He is nothing more than a trap for nerfing builds.
Uh huh

The conventional strategy for Lash can be nerfed by lowering or removing the heat resist on thermal undies. Even 5% could prevent techs from beating Lash. (Maybe. Havn't tested the change of the new lv10 stuff yet)

And i have suggested this alteration at multiple points in the past.

Last edited:

Tad Cooper

Apr 24, 2017
Chill Pill was taken out by Fen because, and I quote, "Fuck Chill Pill". You'd think this shit would be in the goddamned water supply. How does anybody get anything done in the future?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

I haven't beat up on ol' Lash in quite some time. Did something change? I don't recall it ever being this easy with essentially the same equipment we used to use. I know we're two levels higher and have access to Void plate now but I didn't even have to pop pre-buffs before the fight this time.

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
If you have vagina with >2 wetness, you can take on tribadism with Sellesy (the Bar maid in Tavros Station). It lowers the libido pseudo-dynamically - 2 to 1 each time. It's better than Uveto huskars because it's repeatable all day.

I think Fenoxo wants to keep the libido as a "permanent stain on your body". It was also slow-gaining but quite hard to remove in CoC, too.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Chill Pill was taken out by Fen because, and I quote, "Fuck Chill Pill". You'd think this shit would be in the goddamned water supply. How does anybody get anything done in the future?
Aw, gross. Yeah, I heard literally nothing about this entire thing. Woulda thought I'd have gotten a message or something, instead of having to find out third or fourth hand, right? I'm not gonna lie, that fact does leave a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth. Like, I would have been down to nerf the damn thing a lot, on request. 5k a pop to decrease your libido by one, and no lower than 40? Sure! Anything to get it in. But that's that, I guess.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I haven't beat up on ol' Lash in quite some time. Did something change? I don't recall it ever being this easy with essentially the same equipment we used to use. I know we're two levels higher and have access to Void plate now but I didn't even have to pop pre-buffs before the fight this time.
Void plate brings you up to 100% thermal resist. Lash's attacks are 29 thermal, 1 electric.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Void plate brings you up to 100% thermal resist. Lash's attacks are 29 thermal, 1 electric.

Ah that would do it then. Kind of puts a damper on all that effort everyone was putting into a general strat. Ah well.

Reactions: Zavos

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
So in summary. He DID sell something for that. But it was too op, so it was removed.
A Libido reduction item? Too OP?
You gotta be fricking kidding me.

Last edited:
Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Only person who knows the particulars of why it's considered that is Fen. Probably.

might be worth bothering him over, but that's probably better left to the writer for the item.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Only person who knows the particulars of why it's considered that is Fen. Probably.

might be worth bothering him over, but that's probably better left to the writer for the item.

I'd love to do that. Especially since, as I said before, I'd never heard anything about the item being accepted or rejected. To be honest, I'm slightly disturbed by the fact that the only available comment is "Fuck Chill Pill". A little hurt.

But I guess I'm a little unsure as to how I should go about that? I'm really not familiar with this forum hierarchy at all. Would it be okay to establish contact through this forum, or better to do it through email? If the latter, what address should it be done at. That sort of thing. I just worry about making a faux pas and ending up on somebody's shitlist.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
I'd love to do that. Especially since, as I said before, I'd never heard anything about the item being accepted or rejected. To be honest, I'm slightly disturbed by the fact that the only available comment is "Fuck Chill Pill". A little hurt.

I wouldn't read too much into it. There are more than a few shit talking jokes and other random comments in the repo. It's just Fen doing Fen things.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
I wouldn't read too much into it. There are more than a few shit talking jokes and other random comments in the repo. It's just Fen doing Fen things.
It's more about that in combination with the fact that's the only thing I've heard about it. But hopefully you're right, and it's all a misunderstanding. That's what I want to believe.