Witchhunt [OOC]

OmegaUmbra

A little heads up! I wanted to rewrite my previous reply since I felt like it was a little too out of character, and I'm a slight sleepy so my writing quality may be off, so I deleted it for now. It's very late over here atm so I'll have to do it in the morning, though I'll have it ready again soon!

Last edited:

TheShepard256

I'm fine so long as it's non-reproductive - that's the whole point of the incest taboo in the first place - and it doesn't involve abuse of parental power. You can include the latter regardless of this, and I'll simply view the abuser as a villain to be removed from the victim's life (e.g. Alissa and Ryn, respectively, from CoC2).

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
In case anyone wants to know what the idea is, here it is:
The innkeeper has repressed sexual desire for his daughter, something which he does not express. Knowing she is going around town giving handjobs to other men, he sometimes listens in and, despite knowing it is wrong, masturbates to it. He often follows this up with vigorous self-punishment, as he knows what he is doing is both shameful and sinful.

Of course, how this resolves will depend on the efforts of the players...

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Note: By consuming a large amount of demon cum, Alex's corruption has increased. This won't interfere with his powers (they are based on faith, which is only somewhat related to corruption) but it will make him more perverted.

Reactions: OmegaUmbra

TheShepard256

Currently, Astra is present in both Flint's and Alex's dreams, but as an observer and unbeknownst to the dreamer (and any fellow demons that may be present). Same with the dreams of some of the townsfolk, but since HeroicSpirit didn't mention those, I assume they're not important to the story. She won't interfere unless she deems it necessary (e.g. Flint and the ex-paladin demon get into a fight).

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
@MagicBanana

So, how do you want this to work: do you want the game to be played out like an actual card game, do you want to roll die, or do you want to just RP it?

@TheShepard256

Is Astra going to intervene or is this something she doesn’t feel like intervening in?

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hey there! I wanted to ask since it's been a while and I hope this isn't rude to bring up, but are we going to get an update on Astra and Alexander's status soon? Really been itching to dive back in :gedthumbsup:
Whoops! Didn’t see your response! Thanks for reminding me!

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Probably just role play it. While I do enjoy myself some card games, it could get a bit weird to play them in this kind of format.