Wishes for the Champion

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's a good thing that the day counter is meaningless then... and the Champ knows at the end of the Winter City quest that the bulk of Mareth's demons just got their shit wrecked by somebody so no, that world is no longer dominated by demons (even if they're still a presence) and the characters in CoC2 know it.

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
It's a good thing that the day counter is meaningless then... and the Champ knows at the end of the Winter City quest that the bulk of Mareth's demons just got their shit wrecked by somebody so no, that world is no longer dominated by demons (even if they're still a presence) and the characters in CoC2 know it.
Weren't Kas's camp, with all the dragongirls and demons loyal to Kas, directly near the portal on the other side?

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Now I wonder what is the average in which players can complete the main missions? I think that currently it takes me between 20 or 50 days

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
You are wrong.
Canonicaly the whole adventure takes a couple of months.
So, at worst it's gonna be day 90 and not a minute later.
So if canonically only a few months pass at most 90 days ... then most of the champion's children do not exist? and it is also impossible for Kiyoko to reach 32 kits, so the maximum thickness of Kiyoko is not canon

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
So if canonically only a few months pass at most 90 days ... then most of the champion's children do not exist? and it is also impossible for Kiyoko to reach 32 kits, so the maximum thickness of Kiyoko is not canon
Correct! because canon means nothing in this universe.

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah, like Kingu2 said. Game is still gonna act as if it only been a few month after Calla's kidnapping, even if your day count is far higher.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Yeah, like Kingu2 said. Game is still gonna act as if it only been a few month after Calla's kidnapping, even if your day count is far higher.
And most of the champs kids don't exist Kiyoko doesn't get thick and the vast majority of things you decide to do in the game really don't matter. Canonically of course.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
And most of the champs kids don't exist Kiyoko doesn't get thick and the vast majority of things you decide to do in the game really don't matter. Canonically of course.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Hell considering short term pregnency isnt canon 99% of the characters wouldnt have there first kid before the story finished, this would be the story of how the champ literally knocked up half the fucking populous everywhere they went.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
The developers one day get up and want to popularize the game so they invent a new mechanic in the game to turn players into speedrunners and publish their records determining how many days you spend in the game your interaction with Calla will have different results taking into account that time passes differently between dimensions

7 Days, You can impregnate Calla

90 Days, You simply rescue her

300 Days, She is a Milf with several kittens, currently a widow, do not ask (You can only have a friend relationship with her)

1000 Days, Old Granny who is no longer able to recognize her sister

Weeks later the players somehow defeating Kayssa before going to sleep on the first day.

Reactions: Prent

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
The developers one day get up and want to popularize the game so they invent a new mechanic in the game to turn players into speedrunners and publish their records determining how many days you spend in the game your interaction with Calla will have different results taking into account that time passes differently between dimensions

300 Days, She is a Milf with several kittens, currently a widow, do not ask (You can only have a friend relationship with her)

Weeks later the players somehow defeating Kayssa before going to sleep on the first day.
Is this a follow-up question? If so, I would go with 90 days since that's a reasonable amount of time while still allowing for some additional fun on the side.

Plus, I play a pure fem champ and don't care much for impregnation so shrugs not a single impregnation option is gonna appeal to me tbh.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021

Wrong warp to the end credits here I come!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
You run into quite the bind if you want to have a) an RPG with an actual story that nevertheless contains b) lots of pregnancy content. The latter isn't something you could reasonably give up, even if you wanted to, so the solution is for Champ's babbus to be handwaved, and for the plot parts of the pregnancy content to exist in a sort of liminal space where the numbers of children Champ bear or sires are rarely ever acknowledged in the flow of the story.

I'm sure Champ still has their nice big family, if s/he wants one; it's just that those kiddos mostly come out after the end of the game.

Obviously this consideration doesn't really matter for monster pregnancies or pregnancies that involve timey-wimey goofiness like Kiyoko's. But I think that even in the latter case, only the named kits will ever be referred to in any meaningful way.

Reactions: Prent

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I'm down to handwaving fast pregnancies. I mean, the champ got magic portal goo on them, they get new body parts from eating eggs. Super-fast pregnancies? Why not.

IMO its the best usage of magic in Fantasy. Its a world where magic pregnancy-accello-goo exists. Does it improve the story? If you are down with brint, it absolutely does.

P. S.
If the champion gets transformed from eating stew, what would happen if they eat Basil?

Reactions: Burnerbro