Wishes for the Champion

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
If your champion had one of these options, discarding roll the others, which one would he choose?

1) Convert all characters to futa

2) Heal Leorah's knee

3) Kick the balls to from Hirrud

4) Teleport Calla in front of you

5) Being able to fuck Komari

6) Exchange the wedding rings Komari gives you and instead give the Hornet Ring to Kiyoko

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
If your champion had one of these options, discarding roll the others, which one would he choose?

2) Heal Leorah's knee

6) Exchange the wedding rings Komari gives you and instead give the Hornet Ring to Kiyoko
1. no I'm not that into futas

2. a good but boring choice

3. same as two, I already have his harem I don't see the point

4. probably the one I'd pick

5. no thanks Granny

6. I don't bring kiyoko out anyways and I like her breasts the way they are

this isn't an existential question by the way, more of a would you rather.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Existential would be something like questioning the nature of the soul in this setting, or the afterlife, or what have you. Anyhow, if you let my Champ wave a magic wand I'd pick 4 too. I have no interest in futafying the entire cast, Leorah seems to do just fine as she is, kicking Hirrud in the balls might be funny but it's still a very distant second place, no interest in sexing Komari or giving Kiyoko the Hornet Ring.

Meanwhile getting Cait's sister back would make her happy and would instantly resolve the question of what's happened to Calla.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
*she
I'd pick up the fourth choice. I have no interest in every character being a female herm, I care about Leorah but not that much, Hirrud is one of those characters that are deliberately written for the player to despise them, I like Komari but not that much and I have zero interest in the Hornet Ring and Kiyoko.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Same as everybody else. 4, for definite.

ThunderOwl

Mar 14, 2021
I'm going to say the 6th but because I think that it would be funny when kiyoko found out

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I'd rather modify the wish granting thingamagic and teleport to Calla, saving the fair cat maiden and getting a tour down the memory lane at the same time. Also, seeing our companions interact with some of the Ingnam Champ's crew would be in equal parts hilarious and hot.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
At most I'd pick option 4. And kicking Hirrud's balls is too little of a punishment. I'd knock him out, drag him to the hollow cave, slap the armor on him , wait for it to kick in and keep the resulting woman as a broken in sex "maid".

I'd also never take option 1.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Yes to futa but I would change every character into Futas.. that includes the men.
A big yes to Komari.
No to Calla, we have Cait and I don't have much interest in another slut cat. Unless Calla is completely different then maybe.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Virgin Catgirl Mage vs Chad Catwoman Healslut, and you guys would choose the former? Y'all are weird, not to mention mean for choosing to push any of the possible cat friends into the vagina portal.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
It's why I can't understand why anyone would want to marry her.. Cait is a prostitute and if the temples built becomes a pimp.. I would like to see how Calla would of played out had she been in our party instead.

What on earth is this Chad stuff? You do realise it's also used as an insult right.. by dudes on some ridiculous forum feeling sorry for themselves and believing women deserve to he assaulted by men as it's their right to do so.. as a woman was put on earth to please men.. they call men Chads and women Staceys iirc.

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
What on earth is this Chad stuff? You do realise it's also used as an insult right.. by dudes on some ridiculous forum feeling sorry for themselves and believing women deserve to he assaulted by men as it's their right to do so.. as a woman was put on earth to please men.. they call men Chads and women Staceys iirc.
Wtf? Do you even know what memes are? Chad vs Virgin and Stacy vs Becky is just stupid jokes, how any sane person can see sexism in them?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Wtf? Do you even know what memes are? Chad vs Virgin and Stacy vs Becky is just stupid jokes, how any sane person can see sexism in them?
It was on the news a few weeks back when some guy killed him mother and a few others in Plymouth.. he was on some forum for incels. On it they called attractive men Chads and attractive women Staceys... though a woman actually started the site. Never said I believed any of it, I was just saying.

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
It was on the news a few weeks back when some guy killed him mother and a few others in Plymouth.. he was on some forum for incels. On it they called attractive men Chads and attractive women Staceys... though a woman actually started the site.
If a group of bad people uses something, it doesn't mean that it's bad.
If a joke wasn't created as sexist, bunch of incels aren't gonna change it.

Reactions: Burnerbro

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's why I can't understand why anyone would want to marry her.. Cait is a prostitute and if the temples built becomes a pimp.. I would like to see how Calla would of played out had she been in our party instead.
Because the fact that she worships her god by spreading her legs and the fact that she's a big-hearted sweetie with a lot of great qualities are two factors that do not have to overlap in everyone's minds. And even if they do, not everyone finds the former a turnoff. As mikethor007 says, there's an audience who even finds the idea of a Mallachite wedding as described by Amina to be hot and would like to see something like that implemented.

And also as mentioned by Amina, the full wedding experience is for something between two initiates so it's not as though marrying Cait necessarily has to include a gangbang, unless you ask nicely.

Last edited:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass

2) Heal Leorah's knee

She would most likely choose option 4. While she does enjoy sleeping with girls who have dicks, other girls don't necessarily need to have a dick in order to sexually satisfy her. That's just a bonus. I never do Kiyoko's content ever so, option 6 is also out. And, given how Calla getting kidnapped was what started this whole quest in the first place, it just makes the logical sense story-wise to want to rescue her as soon as possible.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
3 and 4 would be mine, 3 because Lol fuck that loser, and 4 because gods be damned im just trying to make cait happy considering she lost to a fox handedly in getting the PC. The other ones all seem absoluelty pointless.

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021

Sex work is not a flaw of character.

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
At most I'd pick option 4. And kicking Hirrud's balls is too little of a punishment. I'd knock him out, drag him to the hollow cave, slap the armor on him , wait for it to kick in and keep the resulting woman as a broken in sex "maid".

I'd also never take option 1.
Believe that is actually supposed to happen. If I recall, bubble was working on a fem hirrud, as in we turn him into a woman. But I haven't heard a thing about it in months.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Sex work is not a flaw of character.
Oh I have nothing against prostitution (it is after all one of the oldest professions in history), what someone does with their body is none of my business... I just don't want to marry a woman who will still be spreading her legs to any Tom, Dick or Harry.. all in the name of some so called God.

Reactions: Ancient Lurker

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Well, I have seen a bit of salt in the comments, anyway those who have chosen option 4 have stopped for a moment to think about the things that it could personally imply

Day 954

Champion:
"After just over two years we can meet again with Calla"

Cait: "Thank you Champion! For taking me with you for the ritual and thus being able to witness first hand the reunion of my sister, you cannot imagine my joy to see her again without any kind of mishap".

Champion: "That's is! now with this seal she will return us to Calla safely and intact from the unknown dimension of which we only know that she is dominated by demons and we will teleport her in the state in which she is currently"

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
Well, I have seen a bit of salt in the comments, anyway those who have chosen option 4 have stopped for a moment to think about the things that it could personally imply

Day 954

Champion:
"After just over two years we can meet again with Calla"

Cait: "Thank you Champion! For taking me with you for the ritual and thus being able to witness first hand the reunion of my sister, you cannot imagine my joy to see her again without any kind of mishap".

Champion: "That's is! now with this seal she will return us to Calla safely and intact from the unknown dimension of which we only know that she is dominated by demons and we will teleport her in the state in which she is currently"
You are wrong.
Canonicaly the whole adventure takes a couple of months.
So, at worst it's gonna be day 90 and not a minute later.