wish

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
No, those money grubbing Mega Corps split Estrobloom, Tittybloom and Pussybloom so you have to pay multiple times to get the desired end result. Unless you're a dude that's just looking for a more androgynous look.
Estrobloom can enlarge breasts, and I think Tittybloom can give you a vag, while they all still feminize. I think the problem is that it doesn't remove dicks.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Estrobloom can enlarge breasts, and I think Tittybloom can give you a vag, while they all still feminize. I think the problem is that it doesn't remove dicks.

Estrobloom just makes you look more fem, like I think widening your hips and feminizing your face, maybe even shrinking ya junk, Tittybloom is in the name it gives ya boobs and probably makes existing boobs bigger, and Pussybloom gives ya a puss and makes you more fertile if you already got a puss, while pussyblossom sprouts a new vagina.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
So many people who are 5'6...

At least I'm not the only one in the 6' even camp.

TFMaster

I personally would pick Foxfire/Frostfire and Terran Treats do that I can become a Kitsune (or an anthro fox), then maybe I’d move to Japan, learn Japanese, and tell people that I’m an actual Kitsune from Japanese mythology and then maybe they’d start worshipping me or something. Though maybe not because like Altair Hayes said it’s not always a good thing to have a cult following.

Now I’m suddenly thinking of that side quest in Borderlands 2 where you have to infiltrate a cult that is worshiping the Firehawk aka Lilith to make sure that they’re not up to no good which of course they are and you end up having to stop them from sacrificing innocent townspeople.

Oh and I was kidding about the part where people would worship me.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Sterilix would be usefull...
But nah, I am gonna go with Zil Rations and Naleen Nips.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
This is a interesting spontaneous thread i dare say. Personaly i am a cat person so my 2 choices would propably be Catnip and strangely enough Frontrack cream for 6 nips cause thats something you cant get in the real world unlike gender reasigment treatments.

Also do we get complete unlimited access to color correction mods? Technically those arent TF items cause they dont change your body parts only their colors.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Damn....tough....
I'd probably chose either

Galomax/Frostfire- Instantly resize yourself??? yes please. Frost is so I can live up north even more comfortably :D
Plus....it's pretty much just a specific doggo tf

KorgonneSnx/Frostfire- Get Icy Veins, but also basically be Korgonne

Catnip/AusarTreat- Be all ausar but get to have full fur coat

Catnip/Galomax- Shapeshifter Meow

Catnip/Frostfire- Icy Meow
Edit:

oooh....a post below me reminded me that lots of my PCs have gryvain wings.... if there's a to besides dovebalm that guarantees wings without risk of other stuff, then I'd want that along with frostfire....
If not...and I decided I REALLY wanted wings.... I'd go sacrifice my love of doggos and Icy Veins and go Catnip/Dracoguard or Galomax/Dracoguard

Last edited:

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Wouldn’t it be better to use Canine Poppers instead? I mean sure you’d get the same outcome either way but why use a cat TF to get the fur instead of a dog TF?
yeah, but catnip has the options where you can get the change you want 100% of the time without using multiple and getting any traits you don't really want. I'd simply do the "Skin" option to instantly get the look I want. Plus, I mean, what if I wanna be a cat later on?:D

Last edited:

TFMaster

yeah, but catnip has the options where you can get the change you want 100% of the time without using multiple and getting any traits you don't really want. I'd simply do the "Skin" option to instantly get the look I want. Plus, I mean, what if I wanna be a cat later on?

That is understandable I hadn’t thought about that I just figured that it would make more sense that way.