[WIP] Zil Royal Guard

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
x30u8bf.png

Overview of Project: The Royal Guard are females of the Zil race trained in the art of combat. They protect their tribal settlements from all would-be invaders and ne'er-do-wells seeking to harm their brothers and sisters, and rarely -- if ever -- choose to willingly interact with off-worlders in a non-aggressive manner. Steele first encounters members of the Guard after finishing the quest Doctor Haswell offers them on Mhen'ga; as it turns out, highly-competitive and dominant species such as the Zil tend to not take kindly to being kidnapped and experimented on without their consent. Who knew?

• Progress: 70% Complete 

Introduction: 100% Complete 
  • Combat Text: 99% Complete
  • Sex Scenes: 5% Complete

[*]Fetishes Includedfemale-on-male dom, male-on-female dom, orgasm denial, footplay, face-sitting, and orgy (bad end); aims to account for multicocks.

[*]Additional Plans: TF sex (gives non-penis having participants a penis and then fucks them), revenge sex, double-penetration, and aiming to account for Tauric, Naga, and Vine-Cock having bodies.

Linkhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1OgcC0STRQP_cTrfQjtnqa7QZ7VCbGhhUBo0yjx_aWn4/edit?usp=sharing 
(A/N: There are some things in the document I'm not sure are possible to achieve in TiTs, re: combat)

All comments and criticism welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Now this is a project i can get bee-hind.

EDIT: Puns aside, I would like to be able to steal her weapons. That shield sounds like fun.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Should just mention that the pic you're using on your doc is a Hornet girl, not a Bee girl.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Should just mention that the pic you're using on your doc is a Hornet girl, not a Bee girl.

Closest I could find to the visual I had in my head. (Surprisingly, a Female Bee in Knight Armor is not a thing people make a lot of good art about.)

Now this is a project i can get bee-hind.

EDIT: Puns aside, I would like to be able to steal her weapons. That shield sounds like fun.

I purposefully made the shield impossible to get due to balance issues -- being able to slo\/\/ an opponent by any decent amount feels a bit game-breaking \/\/ith combat as is right no\/\/.

(Though, maybe the Glaive can be available later. Maybe.)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Closest I could find to the visual I had in my head. (Surprisingly, a Female Bee in Knight Armor is not a thing people make a lot of good art about.)

I purposefully made the shield impossible to get due to balance issues -- being able to slo\/\/ an opponent by any decent amount feels a bit game-breaking \/\/ith combat as is right no\/\/.

(Though, maybe the Glaive can be available later. Maybe.)

Making the shield use the accessory slot and/or consume honey like the goo bazooka consumes grey goo would could work as a balancing mechanism

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Making the shield use the accessory slot and/or consume honey like the goo bazooka consumes grey goo would could work as a balancing mechanism

Hm. That also could be worked into another reason why the Zil dislike you -- ya keep going to Mhen'ga to harvest honey from their females, lol.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I've read though the doc and was wandering what happens to the guys in the bad end becuse they don't exactly have any thing that can permanatly Change someone's gender so a guy becoming a zil queen makes no sense 

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
I've read though the doc and was wandering what happens to the guys in the bad end becuse they don't exactly have any thing that can permanatly Change someone's gender so a guy becoming a zil queen makes no sense 

Sky Sap on Mhen'ga is a thing.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Sky Sap on Mhen'ga is a thing.

Yes but the vanae have that not the zil 

So... I hope this doesn't totally destabilize your entire idea, but I fear it might: Zil don't have queens. Zil don't actually have a "royalty" structure at all, despite their bee-like nature. To my understanding they have what could be described as a sexual meritocracy scattered across various tribes, with the most physically/sexually dominant individuals holding positions of power and respect. I made a thread a while back to discuss some of the misconceptions surrounding zil, because a lot of people tend to associate them with the bee-morphs from CoC based on some (canonically inaccurate) things Burt says about zil and their general similarities.

They might do once nonesuch has the bothoric  completed and has moved on to the fate of mhen'ga doc

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
So... I hope this doesn't totally destabilize your entire idea, but I fear it might: Zil don't have queens. Zil don't actually have a "royalty" structure at all, despite their bee-like nature. To my understanding they have what could be described as a sexual meritocracy scattered across various tribes, with the most physically/sexually dominant individuals holding positions of power and respect. I made a thread a while back to discuss some of the misconceptions surrounding zil, because a lot of people tend to associate them with the bee-morphs from CoC based on some (canonically inaccurate) things Burt says about zil and their general similarities.

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out and edit accordingly -- it doesn't really mess anything up, though. Tbh the BAD END just has to involve Steele being turned into breeding stock for the Zil because they realize they COULD BE STRONG since they keep SURVIVING Z amount of fights against the Guards, but it's--in the mind of the Zil--the children Steele can give them that are important, so.

(Probably gonna have to change the "Queen" reference, at any rate. Or come up \/\/ith some "Zil speak," to denote the place Steele takes \/\/ithing the hierarchy for the bad end.)

Yes but the vanae have that not the zil 

Sky Sap: "An organic canister with a sticky, cream-colored sap inside. This sap has been harvested from a vanae "Sky Tree." It has a pleasant smell. While the Codex states it's safe to drink, it seems like the sort of thing that might transform you if consumed."

Sap can come from most any part of a tree, so it stands to reason that anyone on Mhen'ga could obtain Sky Sap if they felt like braving the deep jungle to find a vanae-infested tree. For gameplay purposes, though, Sky Sap is a vanae-unique item.

That only works on Steele because...  nanomachines, son!

Nope. And Canon evidence supports this in the form of the description of Urethra Sap: "The Codex informs you the sap of the Uthra Birch is well known for its transformative properties. When applied to the breasts or testicles, it reduces them in size. It is a substance used by the vanae for ritual punishment."

No mention of nanomachines or the Vanae doing anything out of the ordinary \/\/ith the sap to achieve its end results. 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Nope. And Canon evidence supports this in the form of the description of Urethra Sap: "The Codex informs you the sap of the Uthra Birch is well known for its transformative properties. When applied to the breasts or testicles, it reduces them in size. It is a substance used by the vanae for ritual punishment."

No mention of nanomachines or the Vanae doing anything out of the ordinary \/\/ith the sap to achieve its end results. 

That's UTHRA sapnot SKY sap.

UTHRA SAP doesn't switch sex. it just reduces endowment size.

SKY SAP is the Vanae transformative that has that effect on Steele.

Sky Sap: "An organic canister with a sticky, cream-colored sap inside. This sap has been harvested from a vanae "Sky Tree." It has a pleasant smell. While the Codex states it's safe to drink, it seems like the sort of thing that might transform you if consumed."

Sap can come from most any part of a tree, so it stands to reason that anyone on Mhen'ga could obtain Sky Sap if they felt like braving the deep jungle to find a vanae-infested tree. For gameplay purposes, though, Sky Sap is a vanae-unique item.

A sky tree isn't any tree, it is a tree that has been watered cultivated by the vanae with vanae milk. The vanae build their villages on those. Therefore "sky trees" can only be found in vanae occupied property.

I'm pretty sure that's written in the vanae codex.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
That's UTHRA sapnot SKY sap.

UTHRA SAP doesn't switch sex. it just reduces endowment size.

SKY SAP is the Vanae transformative.

You're....not getting the point, I think? Or I'm not correctly explaining the thought process. They're both saps that are readily available on Mhen'ga and transform someone on application even if they don't have nanomachines. Because Sky Sap also gives a player a vagina if they don't have one, I don't feel it's much of a stretch to assume that, by mi)(ing it with some other fictional plant or whatever found on Mhen'ga, a vengeful group of zil could turn Steele into their female breeding slut. (Or vice versa, tbh: but there I'd have to reference something that's specific to Mhen'ga but doesn't e)(ist in-game.)

Also, just to preempt other questions: yes they could also keep Steele male or herm and achieve the same result but people have said that they also want more TF-based scenes, so here's me trying that.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016

Yes anyone on mhen'ga can go to a sky tree to get sky sap  but the only reason why the vanae can even get it in the first place is due to the fact that they live inside of the tree because of how durable the bark is also I'm pretty sure the vanae won't take kindly to any one outside of their species coming any their home coupled with extremely power senses(with them being blind)so an intruder would find it difficult to sneak up on them 

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Yes anyone on mhen'ga can go to a sky tree to get sky sap  but the only reason why the vanae can even get it in the first place is due to the fact that they live inside of the tree because of how durable the bark is also I'm pretty sure the vanae won't take kindly to any one outside of their species coming any their home coupled with extremely power senses(with them being blind)so an intruder would find it difficult to sneak up on them 

T\/\/o \/\/ays I've thought of ho\/\/ to approach this:

1) "[to create a sky tree] A vanae queen or matriarch then pours her extremely concentrated milk into the holes [made into the tree at its youngest and smallest], causing the tree to grow at an accelerated pace (See Vanae Milk). Using this process, they cause the tree to rapidly grow over a number of months instead of decades."

Zil could make it a right of passage for males and females alike to find these trees and collect their sap. Or, the Vanae could use the sap of young trees to barter and trade \/\/ith Zil they have to share territory \/\/ith as, though vanae communities in general "range anywhere between fifty to five hundred vanae," it stands to reason that \/\/hen a group of them splinter from a bigger tribe to strike out on their o\/\/n their numbers \/\/on't be very large, and thus more prone to being captured or killed by other species on Mhen'ga. (All the zil \/\/e meet have a "dominate first, ask questions later," kind of personality, so no\/\/ imagine coming across a \/\/arlike tribe of zil defending their territory)

2) The only mention of ho\/\/ "hard" the bark of a Sky Tree is happens to come from the line "The tree is also incredibly hardy and can survive a light feeding by vanae young and elders."

If old, feeble Vanae and young children can crack open the bark and feed on it, I doubt zil soldiers couldn't do the same -- again, and also seeing as the trees are around 300 feet tall, I don't see an issue \/\/ith a small group of zil going to a skytree in the dead of night to harvest some sap and then getting a\/\/ay \/\/ith it.

--In the end, though: I feel it doesn't really matter ho\/\/ a Zil gets their hands on Sky Sap because that's not \/\/hat's important to the scene. It's meant to be a BAD END that plays into fetishes and its ultimate goal is to titillate readers, not be an in-dept treatise on Zil-Vanae relations, history, and society.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
T\/\/o \/\/ays I've thought of ho\/\/ to approach this:

1) "[to create a sky tree] A vanae queen or matriarch then pours her extremely concentrated milk into the holes [made into the tree at its youngest and smallest], causing the tree to grow at an accelerated pace (See Vanae Milk). Using this process, they cause the tree to rapidly grow over a number of months instead of decades."

Zil could make it a right of passage for males and females alike to find these trees and collect their sap. Or, the Vanae could use the sap of young trees to barter and trade \/\/ith Zil they have to share territory \/\/ith as, though vanae communities in general "range anywhere between fifty to five hundred vanae," it stands to reason that \/\/hen a group of them splinter from a bigger tribe to strike out on their o\/\/n their numbers \/\/on't be very large, and thus more prone to being captured or killed by other species on Mhen'ga. (All the zil \/\/e meet have a "dominate first, ask questions later," kind of personality, so no\/\/ imagine coming across a \/\/arlike tribe of zil defending their territory)

2) The only mention of ho\/\/ "hard" the bark of a Sky Tree is happens to come from the line "The tree is also incredibly hardy and can survive a light feeding by vanae young and elders."

If old, feeble Vanae and young children can crack open the bark and feed on it, I doubt zil soldiers couldn't do the same -- again, and also seeing as the trees are around 300 feet tall, I don't see an issue \/\/ith a small group of zil going to a skytree in the dead of night to harvest some sap and then getting a\/\/ay \/\/ith it.

--In the end, though: I feel it doesn't really matter ho\/\/ a Zil gets their hands on Sky Sap because that's not \/\/hat's important to the scene. It's meant to be a BAD END that plays into fetishes and its ultimate goal is to titillate readers, not be an in-dept treatise on Zil-Vanae relations, history, and society.

1) zil don't have real history so there can't be any right of passage nor do vanae trust anyone outside their own species not to mention them being considered the most intelligent natives on mhen'ga so they could survive quite easily  

2)vanae are BLIND so going out a night won't do shit 

yes its a bad end but it also must make sense, all bad ends are easily explained to how the could happen eg Carl's malfunctioning  robot murders you while grey goo uses use as lubricant to keep them selfs functioning  

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Not going to turn this thread into an argument-fest. If more people broach the same complaints--esp. \/\/hen the document is finished--I'll look into editing, but not right no\/\/.

I admit that was kinda getting a bit out hand there

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Because Sky Sap also gives a player a vagina if they don't have one, I don't feel it's much of a stretch to assume that, by mi)(ing it with some other fictional plant or whatever found on Mhen'ga, a vengeful group of zil could turn Steele into their female breeding slut.

Yes, it is a stretch going from reducing endowment size to complete sex change in a originally sexually dimorphic species. Which, by the way, happens because consuming sky sap is turning you into (or the closest aproximation to) a member of an apparently all female species. For the same reason naleen nip turns Steele into a naleen, zil ration into a zil or nyrean candy into a nyrea, which is the microsurgeons (nanomachimes) the inject into themselves at the start of the game.

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
Yes, it is a stretch going from reducing endowment size to complete sex change in a originally sexually dimorphic species. Which, by the way, happens because consuming sky sap is turning you into (or the closest aproximation to) a member of an apparently all female species. For the same reason naleen nip turns Steele into a naleen, zil ration into a zil or nyrean candy into a nyrea, which is the microsurgeons (nanomachimes) the inject into themselves at the start of the game.

I honestly don't see the issue with thinking TF A + TF B can produce TF Result C, nor do I find it particularly useful--in this instance--to limit the possibilities of a scene taking place in a fictional world simply because the ludic aspects of that fictional world do not seem to strictly support an idea in either direction this argument is going.

There's no canonical reason that I can find explaining why fictional substances in TiTs such as Sky Sap + copious amounts of Zil Honey + something else cannot = a sudden transformation into a female. And the entire "it works on Steele because of nanomachines!" works in favor of both ideas; there's nothing that--again, I can find--says overdosing on specific combinations of materials that can transform Steele won't have the effect I'm going for in the BAD END of this encounter.

If you can find one, let me know and I'll work with it.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
The nano-surgeons in Steele's blood change their biology because strange food on strange planets should be anywhere between "the mother of all indigestion" and "some guys just can't hold their arsenic". They change Steele's biology to allow them to digest the strange stuff they eat. Gender is generally irrelevant to that.

That's why gender-changes aren't really involved in the basic "strange foodstuff" transformations - only in the advanced, intentionally transforming transformations you can buy.

Last but not least, if they want Steele for breeding, keeping him male is probably more advantageous anyway - a male can impregnate multiple females at a time, while a female usually can't carry multiple pregnancies. (Do Zil lay eggs? Either way, it wouldn't really change the numbers.)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The nano-surgeons in Steele's blood change their biology because strange food on strange planets should be anywhere between "the mother of all indigestion" and "some guys just can't hold their arsenic". They change Steele's biology to allow them to digest the strange stuff they eat. Gender is generally irrelevant to that.

That's why gender-changes aren't really involved in the basic "strange foodstuff" transformations - only in the advanced, intentionally transforming transformations you can buy.

Last but not least, if they want Steele for breeding, keeping him male is probably more advantageous anyway - a male can impregnate multiple females at a time, while a female usually can't carry multiple pregnancies. (Do Zil lay eggs? Either way, it wouldn't really change the numbers.)

Nice necromancy of a perfectly dead thread there, buddy.  :smugdog:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Of all the protagonists, why Yuuto?