[WIP] Yancy: Off The Clock Expack

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Not going to sugarcoat anything, just going to drop my spiel. There's something in the works for Minz + Jaeger but this thread isn't about them. It's about Yancy.

• Focuses on Yancy, the milking bullram on New Texas.
  • Adds tons of new dialogue scenes and a schedule, making him more than just a tit-milking New Texan.
  • Add 4-6 sex scenes, with 4 dedicated scenes and 2 being branched-scenes. 2 scenes can be done anywhere, 2 require slight progression in exhibition, and the other two (branched) scenes can be accessed by anyone.
  • Adds random scenes: 3 voyeur/spectating sex scenes and 1 non-sex scene.
There's specifics in the document - which you can access by clicking Yancy's name - for those who want to learn more. This is a JimT character so there is a curse in place... but I'm also a curse-breaker myself. I've attempted to write things for TiTS before. Both instances stalled out and seemed to curse me... until I wrote content for CoC2 and proceeded to do so. I fully expect to also go after the Curse of JimT and wield my own as a bludgeon to get this content out >:C

So yeah; keep an eye here for updates on Yancy. I've fleshed out his skeleton but I'm not beginning immediate work on him. This will be a good way to get word around, get feedback on planned content, and so on... so please understand why it's being posted now. o/

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
May the Floof Gods bless you in this endeavor

moobere

May 19, 2017
I expect good things, but know hard times shall follow. This a job no man should have.