[WIP] Vulriks, the Black Market Dealer.

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
New project I've been working on for the Zheng Shi Rec Deck. Basic gist is he's a big dick birdman who'll act as a merchant of sorts. While all of his core writing is complete, I'll be the first to admit its rough at the moment and for sure needs to be tuned up.

Vulriks: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...cf3uKSHWHGlo2C0jQ/edit#heading=h.3szw1akurd06

I'm likely going to take a few days away from actively looking at him to give my brain a break. Any ideas/edits on how to help shape him up would be great. :)

Reactions: Damiekinz and Zavos

Vadue

Feb 25, 2019
Hello Frosty! I'll be free this weekend to do an editing pass. As always best of luck with submission and approval.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I like it. He mentions wanting you to stay in all of his dominant sex scenes, are there plans to allow Steele to actually take him up on that? (Good/Bad Ending)

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
I like it. He mentions wanting you to stay in all of his dominant sex scenes, are there plans to allow Steele to actually take him up on that? (Good/Bad Ending)

As of right now, that's just possessive "pillow talk". But, like all things in the game, if demand is high it's an avenue that could be worth exploring.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
As of right now, that's just possessive "pillow talk". But, like all things in the game, if demand is high it's an avenue that could be worth exploring.
I like him regardless, but I'm always looking out for endings, especially with buff guys.

Reactions: PriyaX

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Also as a random side note, you might want to consider a name change. I've been in the process of creating my own Anat, and as a result I've talked with NS about their naming conventions. They tend to be of Afric origin and usually an allusion to a genus of birds. (Fazian, Kirlarwe, etc.) Vulriks is a pretty cool name, but it doesn't really sound like an Anat name to me. If he wasn't born in the Imperium, or he chose that name to remain anonymous among his shady dealings, that would make a lot more sense.

Reactions: Athena

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
Also as a random side note, you might want to consider a name change. I've been in the process of creating my own Anat, and as a result I've talked with NS about their naming conventions. They tend to be of Afric origin and usually an allusion to a genus of birds. (Fazian, Kirlarwe, etc.) Vulriks is a pretty cool name, but it doesn't really sound like an Anat name to me. If he wasn't born in the Imperium, or he chose that name to remain anonymous among his shady dealings, that would make a lot more sense.

The naming convention wasn't lost on me, and his name derives from "Vulture", which I kept in mind with his design. I think it sounds pretty good for an Anatae name personally.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
The naming convention wasn't lost on me, and his name derives from "Vulture", which I kept in mind with his design. I think it sounds pretty good for an Anatae name personally.
I said might because it's totally your call, I just think it lacks the same regional influence as the others.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I like the overall set up of him and seems pretty solid from what I've read. The only gripe I have is the whole metaphorical then literal dick measuring contest forcing people who want to top into a fairly specific area of height as well as cock length. Otherwise, it does what it is supposed to and is a neat idea.

He seems good, I might mess with him a little.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake