[WIP] Titquila

ProperGit

Mar 2, 2017
Hi, so I tried making a booze TF that wouldn't force people to rewrite old scenes or require heavy alterations for future scenes. At least I think it won't, I don't think there are many breastfeeding scenes with drunk characters unless the Naleen are doing shots when no-one's looking.

I've probably cocked up the formatting or the parsers somewhere so even if this item gets turned down I'll learn a thing or two. I could use some help with the flags as well, I'm not sure how many/what kind of flags I need.

So here it is

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't think changing lactation type would require altering any scenes. I mean, yeah, we'd have to ignore the fact that the "milk" is alcoholic, but surely [pc.milk] is "good enough". Also I don't think we have lactation flags yet, but they shouldn't be too much work to add.

It also wouldn't actually be able to make NPCs drunk, unless writers explicitly used imbibe AND wrote a variation blurb for it. And even then it's so minor.

In other words, don't worry too much about it, this is fine.

ProperGit

Mar 2, 2017
The thread I made for the idea pointed out that Fen didn't want any alcoholic TFs otherwise there would be a rewrite for every time Steele gets blown or breastfeeds so I thought I'd try making it in way that was obnoxious for writers but still kept it pseudo-alcoholic to let Steele enjoy having booze tits.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, didn't realize Fen said that.

ProperGit

Mar 2, 2017
Right, so I reckon I've finished it up, I was wondering if it needed any further edits or not, if not I'll see about submitting it.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Personally, I don't see any particular need to justify the booze as non-alcoholic. It seems like the kind of situation where just.. leaving the player to assume or imagine the other characters inebriation wouldn't break the immersion too much. It'd also leave the option later on for if someone did want to incorporate the "character gets drunk off pc's booze-boobs" as a variant into a scene. Or, it could be fun if the pc could get drunk off their own milk.

Anyways, I also think it'd be really cool if this item could somehow be coordinated with the stuff in Bucking Bronco and the workers who actually do have booze tits. Maybe Sally or Brandy or James being able to hook you up instead?

ProperGit

Mar 2, 2017
Personally, I don't see any particular need to justify the booze as non-alcoholic.
I figured that I'd try go for a middle ground that still lets it be alcoholic but doesn't break "muh immurshun". At this point I'll probably try writing a simple scene that isn't trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
I figured that I'd try go for a middle ground that still lets it be alcoholic but doesn't break "muh immurshun". At this point I'll probably try writing a simple scene that isn't trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

That's your call then. I can definitely say that it wouldn't break my immersion, but you're right in that I can't really speak for other players. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't holding off on something that you would prefer about the item, just because you were worried about the hypothetical backlash.

Moo Cow

If I can get drunk off my own tits then that's good enough. Breastfeeding enemies or NPC's into being drunk would just be a kickass bonus.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just sat it's Kawakami Water. It's not alcohol, so it doesn't hurt and is safe for children to drink.

But it still gets you drunk because space magic.