[WIP] The Pettening

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Another thing: I think I've got a layout for the trappy ausar boy that's been discussed in some Picarto chats. The problem is traps don't really do it for me, but If I can figure out how to get a boner while writing it, I probably will write it, as a secret project, or something.

Until then it's Erra time, once the break's over.
Just pretend/convince yourself that it's a flat-chasted/tiny-tittied dickgirl. :p

Last edited:

MilitaryAaa

Aug 30, 2015
Another thing: I think I've got a layout for the trappy ausar boy that's been discussed in some Picarto chats. The problem is traps don't really do it for me, but If I can figure out how to get a boner while writing it, I probably will write it, as a secret project, or something.

Until then it's Erra time, once the break's over.

You just won't stop until every Asuar gets their ear scratched will you? :)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
You just won't stop until every Asuar gets their ear scratched will you? :)

If no one scritches them, who will? Imagine all the ausar babes with their ears tucked down in sadness because no one will pet them.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
If no one scritches them, who will? Imagine all the ausar babes with their ears tucked down in sadness because no one will pet them.

that's the saddest thing i ever heard

Reactions: argenten

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Any chances of getting some Milodan stuffs from you Hugs? Milodans are honorary puppyslots.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Any chances of getting some Milodan stuffs from you Hugs? Milodans are honorary puppyslots.

I mean... If they make the female ones.

Unfortunately I wouldn't be very good a writing males/for males, but! This may tickle your boner, I'm writing a trappy ausar femboy at the moment, and some of his stuff might be up on the forums later today or tomorrow.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
_com__milodan_by_cheshirecatsmile37-d7ctt88.png

Well, they have busts. So, why not? You could probably get the necessary details about their personality and society if you ask Fen, or you could write a uplifted kittyslut for somewhere.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well, they have busts. So, why not? You could probably get the necessary details about their personality and society if you ask Fen, or you could write a uplifted kittyslut for somewhere.

But then I'd need to write a combat encounter and think of numbers and eeeeeeeeeh.

Eeeeeeeeeh.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hugs have you ever thought of writting your own puppyslut race... one that could be as canine and slutty as you desire? All ausur really have are those ears and tails, which really don't do that much to put the puppy in puppyslut...

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hugs have you ever thought of writting your own puppyslut race... one that could be as canine and slutty as you desire? All ausur really have are those ears and tails, which really don't do that much to put the puppy in puppyslut...

I like the ausar concept a lot, they're just bestial enough to be fun without being full furry: arm/leg fur and claws, ears, tail, sharp teeth and flat tongues, and knotty tapered cocks.

Full furries aren't very enjoyable for me because too much fur and muzzles and eeeeeeehhhh. I just don't like em' enough.

I enjoy the korgonne, and I'd consider them puppysluts. They've also go short muzzles and are chubby, so, you know.

I don't have any good ideas for a new race.