[WIP] The Pettening

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Alright, Erra's thread was getting a little derailed by this idea, so I'm gonna give it its own thread her in the ideas forum.

So the gist of this scene is that there's a couple of ausar girls walking around with a conjoined leash and they come up to you for some pets and stuff. If you have a cock there'll be a public blowjob, assuming your exhib is high enough.

A lot of details for the scene are still up for debate, so post whatever ideas you got, I guess.

We can also discuss other puppy scenes that are planned/in progress here too, seeing as most of em don't have their own threads.

Reactions: alkeiser and JDeko

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>Not Anno and Syri
0/10

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Maybe after Syriquest there could be Syri x Steele jr. double-leash fun. ultimate sign of puppy[slut] love

Reactions: Night Trap

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Hmmm. Im afraid I dont really have any amazing ideas for that couple with the conjoined leash.

While thinking I realized though, that there is a huge potential in a scantily clad/naked ausar girl walking up to Steele and offering her leash wordlessly while blushing and wagging her tail.

Something like that would make my heart jump out of my mouth.

As for her reasoning...*scratches beard*...she could be in heat and have an otherwise suppressed exhibition fetish.

I know its crude, but maybe, upon asking "Why me?", she could wordlessly stare at the visible bulge in your pants. (Some doggies like their bones big) Or maybe she saw you in some other "leash-scene" and kept thinking "ME TOO!" because of her heat.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
If we listened to Savin the game would be entirely pegging.

Well, according to Fen, anyone can write anything, it just might not get into the game. So I could write pupcest, but then I'd probably definitely be a scumbag.

While thinking I realized though, that there is a huge potential in a scantily clad/naked ausar girl walking up to Steele and offering her leash wordlessly while blushing and wagging her tail.

Eeeeey, nice idea. Random puppysluts are some of the best puppysluts.

Meanwhile, Kaede is crying in the corner from lack of attention.

Well we've got the consentacles scene and the possible dommy knotting with Anno threesome planned for her.

Reactions: alkeiser

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

Something like that would make my heart jump out of my mouth.

As for her reasoning...*scratches beard*...she could be in heat and have an otherwise suppressed exhibition fetish.

I know its crude, but maybe, upon asking "Why me?", she could wordlessly stare at the visible bulge in your pants. (Some doggies like their bones big) Or maybe she saw you in some other "leash-scene" and kept thinking "ME TOO!" because of her heat.
That´s just lovely :D
As for reasoning, maybe her domme never showed up and you seemed like an approachable person.
*Imagining said pupslut trying to hand over her leash to people, only to get waved away, her ears tucked down and between her legs until you wave her over.

But I found your reasoning good too :D

Reactions: HugsAlright

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Alright, here's the "plan":

I'm gonna take an itty bitty break from writing puppies for a bit and actually decide what scene I want to write, because honestly, I can't really write all these ideas.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Write some Bitchkitty stuff to take break from Puppysluts writing :smuggo:

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
You know...Is there some kind of established Ausar culture background? Like, a doc about their traditions and such? (besides the codex) Because this talk about Ausars offering their own leash has the same kinda vibe to it like offering an engagment ring.

Maybe offering a certain kind of leash (while already wearing it) to somebody could be official ausarish for "Lets be fuckbuddys for one heat/rut-cycle!"

I'm gonna take an itty bitty break from writing puppies for a bit and actually decide what scene I want to write, because honestly, I can't really write all these ideas.

Take as long as you need. The day you burn out on puppyslutsmut would be a sad day for all of us on the forum.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

Sounds good to me :)
It wouldn´t be good to burn yourself out. Take all the time you need.
Proven by your other character Brandy, pet play isn´t the only thing you´re good at ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wait, everybody shut up.

Did someone say consentacles?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe offering a certain kind of leash (while already wearing it) to somebody could be official ausarish for "Lets be fuckbuddys for one heat/rut-cycle!"

What would be then official ausarish for "Let make tons of puppies"? :allears:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Take as long as you need. The day you burn out on puppyslutsmut would be a sad day for all of us on the forum.
Sounds good to me :)
It wouldn´t be good to burn yourself out. Take all the time you need.

Thanks guys!

Did someone say consentacles?

Of the back-tentacle variety.

Also, I've been trying to get in contact with DCL to commission some very, very important slutpup art because I heard they still have slots open.

Reactions: alkeiser

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Also, I've been trying to get in contact with DCL to commission some very, very important slutpup art because I heard they still have slots open.
I think I've got a pretty good idea of what those are. And most of us would probably want you to get those slots ;)

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
To be honest the first thing I thought when I saw this thread's title was that Hugs was writing some sort of virus that would make the infected get into petplay. I may be spending too much time on the internet.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
To be honest the first thing I thought when I saw this thread's title was that Hugs was writing some sort of virus that would make the infected get into petplay.

Heheh behold a new unexpected rare branch in huge SSTD family: The Pettening :catte:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
To be honest the first thing I thought when I saw this thread's title was that Hugs was writing some sort of virus that would make the infected get into petplay.

I think that's just female ausars in heat.

I think I've got a pretty good idea of what those are. And most of us would probably want you to get those slots ;)

Yup, leash-bound puppies here we come, hopefully, the only reasonable way of contacting him I've found is Tumblr.

More Anno/Kaede threesomes for the rest of us.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The 1% of you with back tendies.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Ay yo where's Misty when you need her?