Votes: 5 7.1%
  • The Womb Forge

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Something Else (Comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
So because I believe I've got the code mostly sorted out, and in honor of Boxing Day, I'm starting my WIP thread for the Box Box, the vagina version of the Dong Designer. I don't care much, so putting up a poll to decide on a name, since there have been a couple discussions on what would be best.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I just wanted to thank you for writing this. Good luck.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I dont think Cuntstructor is a good idea, cause i recall someone working on a massive miniboss cunt snake called something like that, and it may cause some confusion, cause i legit thought it said "Cuntstrictor" until I took a close look at the text.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
I just wanted to thank you for writing this. Good luck.
Might want to wait until you see the quality of my writing before saying that... In all seriousness though, I think it clocks in at "serviceable", so if anyone would like to contribute their own they should feel free. I'll get a google doc up around the time the poll closes.
I dont think Cuntstructor is a good idea, cause i recall someone working on a massive miniboss cunt snake called something like that, and it may cause some confusion, cause i legit thought it said "Cuntstrictor" until I took a close look at the text.
I think in game, context will differentiate them enough. I will keep that in mind though.

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
Looks like Cuntstructor officially takes the cake. Got some new years business to take care of though unfortunately though, so no doc just yet sadly.

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
Considering that "Cuntstructor" got more votes than the next two highest tallies combined, and that I think context will differentiate the two enough, I think it comes in as the clear choice.

Reactions: Athena

Touchandgo

Dec 11, 2018
Eurgh. I viscerally hate the name cuntstructor. Like, I've always been okay with the word cunt, but it just doesn't sound nice or roll off the tongue easy.

But it won so I better stop griping, haha.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
Been having some issues with real life, internet, and motivation, but I haven't forgotten about this. On the name thing, I'll see about adding Box Box or Hoo-Ha Hootenanier as a silly mode name, and possibly try tweaking some tool tips and such.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Box Box - makes me think of the Moon Moon meme from a couple of years ago.

Cuntstructor - feels quite awkward to say. Not exactly something that rolls off the tongue.

Muff Modifier - Yeah, it works.

Pussy Picker - For some reason, it doesn't really pop.

Slit Shifter - Slit Shaper sounds super.

Hoo-Ha Hootenannier - .....That's it. I'm out of here.

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
So I discovered something very important: I really hate writing. Passed this project off to The Biologist, so things should be taken care of.