[WIP] STEELETECH PARTY

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, straight away, this is closing the door after the horse has bolted, but you really should have gotten permission from the various writers to use their characters.

I’ll give a more detailed comment in the morning when I have had a chance to go through the document.

Niteshade

Jul 4, 2016
Okay, straight away, this is closing the door after the horse has bolted, but you really should have gotten permission from the various writers to use their characters.

I’ll give a more detailed comment in the morning when I have had a chance to go through the document.
Savin haven't replied tbh. Fen said it's fine as long as "you write them well".

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
True that's what fen said but if the characters don't act like they currently do as the original creators of the characters wrote them as it's a problem, also it's a very good idea to consult with the writers of the characters if your going to use them. Writers for these characters can provide insight in how they should act, talk, ect.

Niteshade

Jul 4, 2016
True that's what fen said but if the characters don't act like they currently do as the original creators of the characters wrote them as it's a problem, also it's a very good idea to consult with the writers of the characters if your going to use them. Writers for these characters can provide insight in how they should act, talk, ect.
I'l discuss it with them. Might need to halt the submission...

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
Blushing Anno? That's something new.

Anno is more like "yaaaay boss! we are going on the biggest orgy on this side of galaxy!"

Last edited:

Niteshade

Jul 4, 2016
Got the permissions. Now for the character personality.