[WIP] Stadium

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w_Q5zneer21KAFs02T3FKtKhjoAPbSPFT7qy4FvBnY0/edit?usp=sharing

Hope that link works, let me know if it doesn't. Anyways, I've been wanting to contribute to the game for some time now, and I figure polishing up my old NPC concept would be an easy way to do it. Already started cracking away at typos and errors last night. Of course this was written like five years ago back when the game was brand spanking new, so I'm going to edit it to fit in better with what the game's like now. Add some talk scenes revealing Stadium's history, maybe some minor interactions between her and Nova/gray goo armor, that sort of thing. Hopefully after half a decade I'm a better writer now than I was then and can polish this up real nice. Anyways yeah, coming back to the silvery little hologram projecting slut.

Reactions: flash193

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
You should really read the style guide and the other writing resources, the formatting of the doc and syntax of the parsers are all wrong.

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
You should really read the style guide and the other writing resources, the formatting of the doc and syntax of the parsers are all wrong.
For reference, I wrote that like 5 years ago when the game was new so I can't even remember if we had those resources yet or not (and if we did I was kind of new to writing and was more worried about just getting it down in a legible way than learning parser). As said in my opening post, my plan is to revisit this and polish it up aka heavily edit the fuck out of it.