[WIP] Skin Clear, a skin flag removal TF

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Yay! :D
The day of having an oiled up female/herm PC might be closer than I thought.

Great job Owens, also Jacques, I thank the both of you.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Now I don't know if anyone else has asked this( I'm to lazy to search ) but would it be possible for you to include lubed asshole

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Now I don't know if anyone else has asked this( I'm to lazy to search ) but would it be possible for you to include lubed asshole

Unfortunately, no. Assholes don't get flags like the other body parts covered in the TF. Instead, they have a value called anal wetness. There's already an item dedicated to increasing that value called Easy Fit which you can purchase on Myrellion from Nevrie or Gene.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Unfortunately, no. Assholes don't get flags like the other body parts covered in the TF. Instead, they have a value called anal wetness. There's already an item dedicated to increasing that value called Easy Fit which you can purchase on Myrellion from Nevrie or Gene.
I actually forgot about that

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Who says there can't be another item that increases anal wetness?

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Who says there can't be another item that increases anal wetness?

Never said there couldn't. I just don't want to add it to this item, that's all. I feel that it isn't in line with what the item is currently set up to do: strip flags if used normally, and add a specific flag is miss-used. Anal wetness is not a flag, therefore, not in line with the rest of the TF.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That bad end is rather interesting to say the least.

Also I'm pretty it's not the first to have your Steele end up with such lofty goals.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
That bad end is rather interesting to say the least.

Also I'm pretty it's not the first to have your Steele end up with such lofty goals.

I mean, its still a bad end. You're slowly going crazy, needing to add people to your weird goo collective, and the U.G.C. has the planet locked down. Steele's either going to succeed, and fuck the rest of the galaxy into sentient slime, or fail and descended into carnal debauchery that yields no relief. That's a pretty final result.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
@Jacques00 , it should be ready to be pulled now. If there's anything wrong with it, I can try and fix it when I wake up.
There were issues with numerous typos, repetition/echoing, and certain conditions being overlooked. Nik _van_Rijn noted most of them in the document. As you did with penises, vaginas can be multiples too, so you didn't need to write it assuming just one exclusively. There is no need to edit these right away as I have corrected them while adding the changes to the item.

As a future note: mentioning clothing is complicated because not only do you have to account for layers of clothing (underwear and armor, and if the character is wearing none, either, or both), but whether or not each layer is exposes a body part (if worn at all). So mentioning tenting bulges or rubbing against a genital will require a crotch exposure check and alternate lines to take account of such. Taking clothing off will require nudity checks--it gets really jumbled with all the combinations, but I figured it might be helpful to bring up just so you are aware.

The planet unlock isn't necessary anymore, but reading the Rubber-Maid codex should unlock the item in Ceria's store. I've also slashed the base price in half. As for the bad end, I don't think the vagina is ever explicitly mentioned, so I only made the lubricated skin, tongue, and cock a prerequisite (if asshole is ever added, that will be a prerequisite as well). If you modify the ending to accommodate male, female, herm and sexless, the prerequisites can be more flexible, but for now, it looks like a penis is mandatory (like have dick-less characters grow a natural dick or have them omit the line explicitly mentioning a natural dick).

Unfortunately, no. Assholes don't get flags like the other body parts covered in the TF.
Assholes are treated like vaginas (using the same class properties under the hood), so yes, they are able to obtain flags. Currently, in-game, only the pumped flags will change their external appearance (donuts), and can be modified using the Anusoft item. They may be able to adopt other flags as well (like nubby, ribbed, etc), they'll just require appearance description blurbs and an adjective list (not that assholes are described internally as much as vaginas are). Even if the flags aren't utilized mechanically, it can still be purely cosmetic (like the pumped flags).

So if a lubrication scene for the asshole is written, it can be added in like the vagina and cock scenes, no problem. I've already updated the appearance blurbs for both vaginas and assholes to account for the lubricated flag, so there won't be any issues there. If either orifice has the lubrication flag, their wetness will automatically be at least a level 4.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
More like 'barely half of them' back then. But now I think I got all I could see.

Oh sweet lord that's a lot of errors. I'll get to work fixing what I can, in a different document so I can cut stuff and reorganize it. Thanks for taking the time to look it over, it means a lot. I'll throw the link up on this thread when what I've written is a little less... awful?

Ah, thank you for the feedback. I shall address the issues you brought up, alongside Nik's comments on the G-Doc. I completely blanked on multiple vaginas and genderless characters, which is my fault. Thanks for catching that. I think the unlock requirement and the price cut are great changes, make a lot more sense than what I had originally. I'm never quite sure how to price TF's, so this helps a lot. As for the assholes having flags, I learned something new! I'll draft a lubrication scene in the new doc for it.

In regards to the Bad End, I might scrap what I have written currently and break it apart, making a few smaller bad ends for different genders (including genderless) instead of the hive-mind fuck-fest that exists now. To accommodate Herms being able to get any of the four/five effects, it might require a libido requirement for the bad end, similar to how throbb functions, so they can keep taking the TF. Like, Minimum three lubricated body parts, 75+ libido? I'll play with the numbers as I re-write.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
is a little less... awful?
What you had wasn't awful by any means, just a bit raw. What's important is that the smut and the TF descriptions were good, and the Bad End, while surprisingly elaborate and massive in its scale, contained some pretty nice scenes.

In regards to the Bad End, I might scrap what I have written currently and break it apart, making a few smaller bad ends for different genders (including genderless) instead of the hive-mind fuck-fest that exists now. To accommodate Herms being able to get any of the four/five effects, it might require a libido requirement for the bad end, similar to how throbb functions, so they can keep taking the TF. Like, Minimum three lubricated body parts, 75+ libido? I'll play with the numbers as I re-write.
Actually, since after the Bad End hits PC inevitably ends up as a pile of nano-machine filled goo, it can be the same for any initial body configuration. You'll just have to include some very minor forks for mentioning things like 'in shape of your former penis' etc.

As for the good cutaway point: Herms usually get a high libido, especially if they are made through throbb and the Treated character are pretty much guaranteed to have 75+ Libido. So I'd suggest to have one short pre-Bad End scene when the item has nothing left to change, which can also signpost the Bad End even more clearly than the item's Codex. That scene will set a flag (status effect?), so the next time the item can't inflict any changes it will trigger the actual Bad End.

In any case, thanks for all your work, man. Have a nice holiday season and a great upcoming year.