[WIP] Raskvel Tentacle Scene

Should there be a personality score gate behind additional penetrations?

• Yes, characters with certain personalities might not stuff every hole with like 3 dicks.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Nah, even if my character is kind, they'd still shove as much in as they could.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Don't put anything behind personality gates, but write a short thing on the catalyst

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FunfSexSeiben

Mar 5, 2017
Hey everyone.

Thought I'd give a swing on writing up some smut since I don't get to write creatively all that often.

I figured I might as well do something REAL simple for my first shot and get a scenario written up that implements the benefits of the Tentacool item which was recently added.

I figured I'd just write a sex option for the female Raskvel on Tarkus, as they are right where the item is first available to the player, and their ability to take larger insertions would help with abating any logical errors.

I only have a doc written up right now with a bullet list of ideas for what might go where and how the overall item-species interaction may play out.

I'll go ahead and link it here for anyone who might have some ideas for parser calls or checks that may be useful based on what is there.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: I also suppose this is an open ended question to the staff if this kind of submission would be appreciated or if it would be redundant with current development

Last edited:
Reactions: Preacher

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
That's some rather complicated, variation-filled scene idea you are planning there...

Though, the info lists you made at top of the doc aren't needed for a scene.

FunfSexSeiben

Mar 5, 2017
That's some rather complicated, variation-filled scene idea you are planning there...

I figured that tentacle scenes end up being okay for variation, as the way that each tentacle contributes to the scene's complexity actually ends up being modular.

For instance the difference between 4 tentacles and 5 is that a second tentacle slides in the vagina alongside the first, which requires that only text mentioning the vagina needs to have a split in the path depending on how stuffed it is. I'm not sure if this is as simple as I make it out to be in my head but i'm decently able to keep track of many many small chunks of information at a time.

Though, the info lists you made at top of the doc aren't needed for a scene.

The notes are a tendency from my visual arts. I'm keeping those notes there to make sure I don't fly off-model as I write, and also make sure to mention any aspects of the raskvel that make the encounter a unique one.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I figured that tentacle scenes end up being okay for variation, as the way that each tentacle contributes to the scene's complexity actually ends up being modular.

For instance the difference between 4 tentacles and 5 is that a second tentacle slides in the vagina alongside the first, which requires that only text mentioning the vagina needs to have a split in the path depending on how stuffed it is. I'm not sure if this is as simple as I make it out to be in my head but i'm decently able to keep track of many many small chunks of information at a time.

The notes are a tendency from my visual arts. I'm keeping those notes there to make sure I don't fly off-model as I write, and also make sure to mention any aspects of the raskvel that make the encounter a unique one.
Alright! Seems you are set and ready for this. I wish you good luck and plenty of motivation and inspiration with this!

it's just that usually projects that are posted here are usually expected to be closer to completion than this...

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
If it has tentacles in it I'm more or less set on the idea already, just can't help myself. Sometimes I thought I may as well write a cuthuloid transformation to satisfy my own desires but then tentacool came about. Let's just say that TiTS has been a lot of fun lately. So yeah, good luck on completing this.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
If it has tentacles in it I'm more or less set on the idea already, just can't help myself. Sometimes I thought I may as well write a cuthuloid transformation to satisfy my own desires but then tentacool came about. Let's just say that TiTS has been a lot of fun lately. So yeah, good luck on completing this.
Pssst... you can still go and rewrite the TF blurbs of tentacool, if you want. it is the weakest tf, quality-wise, in the game.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Pssst... you can still go and rewrite the TF blurbs of tentacool, if you want. it is the weakest tf, quality-wise, in the game.

I thought that if it was in the game it shall remain unchanged unless the writer or devs want it to change.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Not necessarily, tho you'll still need the author's permission.

Interesting, maybe I'll do so when I'm done with my butt bugs doc.

FunfSexSeiben

Mar 5, 2017
As I sit here and plan out the scene, I wanted to possibly implement a physique check to see if your tentacle dongs would be able to bear the weight of the Raskvel and could lift her up.

The more I think about it however, at 40-60 pounds being their weight class I believe most anyone would be able to hoist them.

If anyone wants to put in any input as to whether it'd be best to just have all characters be able to lift the raskvel or maybe have a check to see if you use your arms vs your tentacles it'd be appreciated.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
As I sit here and plan out the scene, I wanted to possibly implement a physique check to see if your tentacle dongs would be able to bear the weight of the Raskvel and could lift her up.

The more I think about it however, at 40-60 pounds being their weight class I believe most anyone would be able to hoist them.

If anyone wants to put in any input as to whether it'd be best to just have all characters be able to lift the raskvel or maybe have a check to see if you use your arms vs your tentacles it'd be appreciated.

You could bring into account some physics. The tentacles themselves are pretty muscular in their own right so that's more or less all you need but the scene won't work if you are lighter than the raskvel, you'll just topple over if you tried to lift something that's relatively away from you and heavier than you.

FunfSexSeiben

Mar 5, 2017
Okay folks, dropping a quick update that i pumped out a foreplay scene for a Mischievous character of about 500 words and got some starts on some other parts.

JUst was wondering what people thought of the tone and all that. See if my writing matches the game well enough before i go too much further.

Thanks everyone.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Wow, this is really good! I am enjoying it so far, and I can't wait to see what you do next, and where you take it. I am especially looking forward to reading the Hard personality scenes. I left a little comment about one of the sentences you wrote in the Mischievous section.

FunfSexSeiben

Mar 5, 2017
Hey guys,

Bumping this thread in order to gauge how big an impact something I'm planning for the scene might have.

Just trying to see how much folks care about their personality scores matching with their actions, as I'm unsure if folks that run the kind character types would be averse to plugging at least 2 dicks into every hole on this raskvel.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Hey guys,

Bumping this thread in order to gauge how big an impact something I'm planning for the scene might have.

Just trying to see how much folks care about their personality scores matching with their actions, as I'm unsure if folks that run the kind character types would be averse to plugging at least 2 dicks into every hole on this raskvel.
Given how stretchy the raskvel are, being able to pump out tons of massive eggs with no apparent negatives, I'd say that there should be a bit of hesitance on the part of the PC as they watch to see if the raskvel can take it, then continuing as planned.

FunfSexSeiben

Mar 5, 2017
Given how stretchy the raskvel are, being able to pump out tons of massive eggs with no apparent negatives,

Yeah, I have no doubts as to their ability, it is why I picked them for this scene in the first place. I suppose the main check that happens is how hesitant someone would be to try for it.

Perhaps if the player has a filled out codex entry or if they've witnessed the egg laying scene then they have no qualms about it.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Yeah, I have no doubts as to their ability, it is why I picked them for this scene in the first place. I suppose the main check that happens is how hesitant someone would be to try for it.

Perhaps if the player has a filled out codex entry or if they've witnessed the egg laying scene then they have no qualms about it.
Personally, I'd gate it behind libido, with the PC's personality determining either their eagerness or just the way in which they try to "j-j-jam it in!"

Reactions: NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Hey guys,

Do. Not. Gauge. For. Interest! Just write it. ...they will cum...