• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheYounger

Jan 9, 2016
The concept kind of reminds me of a picture JayEcho made for Gedan a few months ago. If that's the inspiration behind this, i can't wait to see how it goes!

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Why not have the tank pilots(hopefully girls) do naughty things on win/loss?
Two reasons actually. Reason one is that I couldn't think of a sex scene that interests me enough. Reason two is that the pilots probably get enough pussy as it is, owning a tank makes all the panties drop. ;)
(But seriously I just can't think of a sex scene that interests me enough.)

Reactions: Jongeedubs

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Two reasons actually. Reason one is that I couldn't think of a sex scene that interests me enough. Reason two is that the pilots probably get enough pussy as it is, owning a tank makes all the panties drop. ;)
(But seriously I just can't think of a sex scene that interests me enough.)

Gotcha. I just thought it would be nice if at least half of these had a sex scene, considering what the game is. I guess with many of them it doesn't make sense to go down that route, like who wants to fuck the Leviathan or a junk golem. Maybe with the VIRUS you could fuck the summoned sex bots...

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Gotcha. I just thought it would be nice if at least half of these had a sex scene, considering what the game is. I guess with many of them it doesn't make sense to go down that route, like who wants to fuck the Leviathan or a junk golem. Maybe with the VIRUS you could fuck the summoned sex bots...
In all honesty I'm anxious about writing sex scenes. The things I've been writing have all been new ground for me, which is to say I've never really written a sex scene and I'm not very confident that my writing style will convey eroticism. So I'm planning on saving writing sex to be the very last thing I do that way I can try to refine my writing style before getting into the stuff that matters. As for V.I.R.U.S, the Badger TF will kind of be like the Doll-Maker Loss Scene so I guess there might be something sexual there.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
In all honesty I'm anxious about writing sex scenes. The things I've been writing have all been new ground for me, which is to say I've never really written a sex scene and I'm not very confident that my writing style will convey eroticism. So I'm planning on saving writing sex to be the very last thing I do that way I can try to refine my writing style before getting into the stuff that matters. As for V.I.R.U.S, the Badger TF will kind of be like the Doll-Maker Loss Scene so I guess there might be something sexual there.
You could always ask for more experienced writers to pitch ideas, then take it slow.

Lewding a tank crew, as great as it sounds, also needs detail on the crew. It could make for something great, but I'd recommend not doing it. Finish the core stuff and then consider expacking the content later.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Ah, Gagagigo Rule 34 + Rule 63 + Hunkification Rule + Hermification Rule + Breasts-in-Reptiles (As Huge As Possible) rule image, we meet again. I remember it from the Fenblog.

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Okay I've got to ask you guys something: Is there anything here that seems a bit much? I feel as though there might be a few things that don't entirely fit the feel of the game and I just wanted to know what you guys think.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I like the project, but I think it's going to be difficult to code when all of the individual pieces of each boss are scattered by the current organization system. Maybe work on one at a time with a separate doc for each? Would get more done and perhaps prevent burnout

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
I like the project, but I think it's going to be difficult to code when all of the individual pieces of each boss are scattered by the current organization system. Maybe work on one at a time with a separate doc for each? Would get more done and perhaps prevent burnout
I actually plan on combining each doc into a single document when I'm done with writing everything.

Reactions: valkyr42

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
gonna be honest i thought this was dead
It's not, but I don't have as much time to write as I'd like what with a job and all. It's a big project as well and I'm not the best when it comes to pumping out words, plus I get easily distracted and have a bad habit of editing myself when I should just write. I'm also writing something else at the moment that's also taking a long time to write. Honestly this'll probably take a while to finish.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017