[WIP] Pastel Scripts {Edited 4/29}

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
I've been working on two things lately, a store scenario based around feminization and girly clothes and some additional tentacle scenarios for the sex bot enemies on Tarkus. They're all still really rough works in progress, but I've gotten stuck at that point where I'm starting to question if I'm even going in the right direction. Which is kinda why I'm sharing them now instead of when I actually have a full rough draft done. I also didn't want to waste two threads on this so I thought it'd just be easier to make one for anything I'm writing at the moment. 

Sex bot stuff

Store draft

Item Sheet

Last edited by a moderator:

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
I love the look of the cuddlefish girl and hope to see more of her :)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Oh neat, more tiny npcs. Gonna keep an eye on this. Only complaint thus far is that hard PCs are automatically pegged as hating the anime music

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
I'm glad that the shop keeper seems to be getting peoples attention, I'm actually commissioning a picture of her right now from a friend. 

Oh neat, more tiny npcs. Gonna keep an eye on this. Only complaint thus far is that hard PCs are automatically pegged as hating the anime music

Understood, I'll try to figure out a better hard option possibly where they just try to steal something, or just have that cut out.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm glad that the shop keeper seems to be getting peoples attention, I'm actually commissioning a picture of her right now from a friend. 

Understood, I'll try to figure out a better hard option possibly where they just try to steal something, or just have that cut out.

Attempted shoplifting kinda feels out of place in comparison to every other shop intro in the game.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Attempted shoplifting kinda feels out of place in comparison to every other shop intro in the game.

I see, I've never played hard before. I wouldn't mind cutting that part out all together then. What I really wanted was the illusion that she wasn't in the shop, I just thought I should try and make it a bit more complex after reading the musk and muscle document. I'll probably still have an optional tree there but just have it be {ditz speech / normal open.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I see, I've never played hard before. I wouldn't mind cutting that part out all together then. What I really wanted was the illusion that she wasn't in the shop, I just thought I should try and make it a bit more complex after reading the musk and muscle document. I'll probably still have an optional tree there but just have it be {ditz speech / normal open.

Maybe hard could get on her case about lousy customer service?

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Made some small changes, fixed up the intro for hard personalities and added one for ditzy personalities. I'm gonna try to put up her history today and finish redoing her appearance as well. I'm also thinking about designing a Siel/Saeri tf item though I need to read up on that document a bit more and try to figure out how the hidden sub dom scores work. I assume those are a thing since I've read sub score on the Wiki before and having whether you transform into a Siel or a Saeri based on that seems like a descent idea since I remember it being a personality thing as to whether or not they turned.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Just finished making some more edits, also after looking into Xanthe's original script I'm looking into maybe using the Battle Ballgown idea since Jim T left and probably won't implement it. I don't know if that'd be considered rude or not.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Okay I got told by Savin to feel free to do whatever as far as a Siel tf item goes so I'll start working on that tomorrow. I'm thinking it turns you into a Siel and then if you take so many at a time you get offered a chance to turn into a Saeri through "the calling" but that will likely change as I read through how to code stuff. Also I added a bust wip in the store document.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Alright I left this for a bit because I was going through some bad personal stuff, and decided to wait for the artist I was working with to finish drawing the shopkeeper before I came back to this.  I didn't think I'd be away this long but I thought I'd share the picture to see if there was any more interest in this.

1eff92a413.png

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Alright I left this for a bit because I was going through some bad personal stuff, and decided to wait for the artist I was working with to finish drawing the shopkeeper before I came back to this.  I didn't think I'd be away this long but I thought I'd share the picture to see if there was any more interest in this.

1eff92a413.png

Mah boner...    

...I mean... 

You shouldn't worry whether it is popular among the forums, which, by the way, contain only a fraction of the TiTS playerbase, as it has been advised to writers here time and time again: If you want to something in the game, just work on your project, finish it, refine it through constructive criticism you receive along the way and submit it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I can't be the only one who finds fat characters with skinny arms odd.