WIP NUN CHARACTERS PROJECT

Niteshade

Jul 4, 2016
I'M BACK FROM THE GRAVES!

Kinda...

This was a long forgotten doc of mine that I suddenly remembered when I was writing for the halloween event. It's a huge project, involving some nuns (obviously), side quests and also offers some explanations to the religion factions ingame (which I do hope Fen does not mind me making up most of it).

Anyway, feel free to come look at it and, hopefully, help me proofread the entire thing. I might have to split it to different smaller docs in the future.

Doc Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I864Y3mt3Gjkk4T6sgvQR_GFfr0acewm3pHP92jd8YI/edit?usp=sharing

With that all said, I'll be back to writing. Adieu.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Hey, I remember editing this document a while back! I think. Maybe...
Anyway, I looked through the document, and it's about as confusing as I remember it. I made some edits, but I'm not even sure if they matter because I don't know if the writing is going to be changed by you or not. And, like I'm pretty sure I said before, unless it's how you write, I would recommend writing one thing at a time instead of writing small portions of different ideas simultaneously. Because, gosh, reading that doc hurt my brain.

Reactions: Brock

Brock

I have to agree with Vio. Maybe focus on one character/faction at a time. I really really like where this is going and would love to see it implemented in the game, but it's a little uncoordinated right now...

Edit: Re-read your original post. I think maybe breaking it in to documents that add the religion first with only small interaction with the characters to try and get a place in the game, then expand in x-pacs on the characters might be easier? Maybe? I'm not 100% certain how this whole thing works...so...I hope that helps...