[WIP] Minz the Raskvel Shack Boy

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Heyo guys =3=/ it's been a while since I touched anything TiTS-related due to some real-life conflicts of time. However, in the last week or two I've had the time to get back into playing and generally checking things out. The state of things has shaped up a lot since I last played, and it really drove my inspiration. Part of that is two-fold, with my plans to also go back and work on another submission of mine... but it also reminded me of an issue of complexity that Jaeger faced before. So this time, I'm taking things a bit more simple to help me ease back into everything.

Meet Minz (<-- this is the document link)

Minz is, at his core, intended to be a trappy, androgynous boytoy halfbreed. The exact way he becomes one is up in the air (as I believe his current backstory DOES work, but could be told otherwise by those with deeper experience around things like TamaniCorp), but it's intended to deliver a somewhat small but still not shrimpy boy to fuck. His attitude and name are born from a character I've developed through the RP board, but otherwise he's a lot less disconnected from direct transfer like Jaeger is/was. As a highlight, it's a very simply layout for what Minz will be.

1. Post-Probe Tarkus Content
  2. A bisexual trap/femboy
  3. Virgin butthole for Steele to tally up
  4. 3, maybe 4 scenes on initial state
The scenes I initially planned for Minz to have are:
  • Fuck Him - Steele rams their dick up that soft butt.
  • Receive Oral - Steele spreads 'em and gets that cute mouth between their legs
  • Suck and Finger - Steele sucks and fingers Minz' butt to milk him dry.
  • Egg Him - Steele feeds him a bunch of eggs. This is the optional of the scenes.
His initial talk options will be limited, likely to just the following:
  • About Him - Learn more about his history and him AS A PERSON
  • His Shack - Figuring out why he set up the shack, along with why he's come to Tarkus.
Depending on how smoothly I can get the content done for him (as well as find someone who understands coding that might be able to tell me what all works and doesn't work), I intend for these options to be here as an "acceptable base" to finish. Unlike Jaeger, who I did envision as a returning encounter (and partially why I got bogged in the sheer amount of content he'd have halfway through it), Minz will never move. At best, I hope to make him almost like a credit sink, given the rate I noticed a player can earn the stuff, that will have tons of future potential versus initial impact.

As always, I appreciate comments. I'm still doing a lot of the formatting for the article, but I have pieced together an initial encounter scene and am preparing to start on his returning encounter (essentially when the player comes back and "engages" him) at the moment of posting this. I look forward to providing everyone another cute boyhole, hopefully enough to hold a candle to the awesomely down Kase (who is probably one of my favorite new additions since I last played), even if he does come out the gate with less.

Thanks and I'll keep everyone posted =3=/

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Add his panties/boyshorts as a virginity trophy?
I like what you have in the doc!
Well, considering he doesn't WEAR panties (only wears his boyshorts), it'd be hard to make a trophy. Can't have him walking around bottomless. Maybe it could become some thing where you find a spare pare of them after you pop his butt cherry, if I do put something like that in for 'em.

Reactions: ApocMora

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So, due to driving today, my pace will be slow but I intend to continue chipping away. The initial/core state of various segments are now done out.

• First Encounter
  • Returning Greetings/Encounter
  • Appearance
  • Talk
    • Shack
    • Back
I've laid a bit in About Me, but plan to flesh it out when I have the availability and ease of access to the codex that the game allows and swapping window to window on a PC allows. I have also wrote up quite a good amount of the Virgin-Claiming First Anal scene and intend to keep chipping away at it. Expect ear-tugging butt-fucking anal-creampie... ing.

Figured a quick update might show people how fast pieces are falling in on writing his content. I definitely enjoy working on a bunny lizard, as it gives me things like those ears to play off of.

Maybe he needs an earjob option, something like frotting with Steele while those ears get stroked around their dicks? Or maybe some ear servicing so female Steels can grind on them? Options @-@

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Thanks to not doing much driving today, the barebones/initial state of Fuck Him, VIRGIN PATH, should be done today. Wrapping it up now, to tie into a one-off scene for claiming him that will include a pair of his boyshorts for Steele's to claim. Then work will begin on follow up anal sessions where you pound his dark red ass and cute hole.

No homo in the follow-up, but dicks do touch when you break off a piece of this virgin's hole.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hmmm.
Welp you got my interest.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm.
Welp you got my interest.
Well, hopefully I can make it clear how srs I am and deliver on the boyo.

I chipped away, but finally got the core of his virgin fuck scene done. When I get home, I'll color-code, typo fix, and beef up sections and the like with more variable / parsers.

And I decided to offer his shorts as a panty option. They're not TRADITIONAL panties, but they are kinda panties for him... so why not give those cock-wielders another trophy?

I'm open to changing the boyshorts to an any-gender scene, but that seems distant and not needed given the rate of herm and male characters being so prevalent.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
TY FOR TROPHY! YAY!
Al I did was plug the option. Pretty sure it needs a variable set-up if it becomes one of the holy undergarments.

Once I do some fixing up on his scene (like color codes), I'll set out to construct his follow-up anal romping

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Egg him as in fill him with eggs like say if you have an ovipositor penis like a Nyrea dick?
Yup. Egg 'em.

It's not a preg hope, barring the notion that people want raskvel buttbabies. But it should open up some EXPLORING HOLES.

Edit: To reiterate, I do not think nor want the egg content to be about buttbabies. As I said, its more about people wanting it enough that I'd even try to deal with the idea. Raskvel lay eggs, so it's not that there couldn't be genetic REASONS that allow him to be a buttmother.., just that mpreg/megg tends to be a thing no one likes. I myself don't entirely dig it, but it fits the themes so I do want a scene for ovi-cocks to nut him full of spawn... even if it doesn't result in babies.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Added an edit in relation to Egg Him. I think long-term intent is pretty much done. I might open a poll to figure things out, but maybe comments on the doc and here will tilt me and answer the question.

Also, I now realize that I might make anal sexing him on a counter. This is seen in characters like Del, who becomes slutty/accepting.

I want Minz to become better adjusted. This will essentially show him becoming better at preparing his butt canal for invasion, dealing with issues that allow Steele to go harder and deeper while getting them both off just as hard. Minz being more slutty seems silly when he's already a blushing dark red fuckboy who flashes Steele when they first meet.

And Earfrot will happen, I think. Frotting with him while rubbing those ears around both your dicks? Every herm and germ will be using those soft scales to nut all over the place.

Reactions: Darkpheonix

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Alrighty. Update to content list time =3= After this, my intent is to post updates as I near (90+%) or completely finish a section. This is due to the fact that I steadily chip away across the board, as you'll be able to see =3=/

Mechanics / Technicalities
  • Appearance Time - Intended for Post-Tarkus Probe Quest
  • Tile Description (For seeing him when walking through) - Done
  • Location - Outlined (Additional Custom / New Location Included)
  • Panties Set (Minz' Boyshorts) - Outlined, Not Started (Still need to research the scenes and figure out what goes into diversifying all the panty sessions Steele can have)
Encounter / Meeting Dialogue
  • 1st Encounter - 99% done (allowing for 1% so I can retrofit a small section if the intended backstory does not work out, but the core is basically there)
  • Follow-Up Meetings - Done
General Content
  • Appearance - 80% done (core is done, but nothing is ever really final. Also requires raw statistics, IIRC, which I will need to include and have not done yet)
  • Talk - Initial Menu Complete
    • About Him - 20% done, On Hold (This is due to the fact I need to figure out if it's okay to sorta back-end his history via his father's connection to TamaniCorp. Once that part of his backstory is figured out, I plan to push this out very quickly)
    • Shack - 80% done (core is down, will probably expand it though. His shack is part of him, after all... where else would you have sex with him in the initial release?)
  • Leave - 0% Done
Sex Scenes
  • Intro / Starting Scene - 99% done (nothing is ever final
    • Fuck Him - No Initial Menu Intended / 100% done
      • 1st / Virgin Scene - 80% done (core content is done, mostly just going back fixing errors and adding more descriptors and tag potential for Steele)
      • Stacking / Follow-Up Scenes - 1-5% done (just started, intended to have 4 variations based on # of times Steele has fucked Minz
    • Receive Oral - Initial Menu Complete
      • Cock - 5% done (started)
      • Vagina - 5% done (started)
      • Both - 5% done (started)
    • Suck & Finger - 1% done (button text prepared)
    • Earfrot - 1% done (button text prepared)
Overall, I'm pretty happy with the progress I've been able to push out already. I do feel like, however, that I need to ask if the parser list is up-to-date. I notice many times that there are characters that swap gender based on player selection, which I've now begun trying to work in as [pc.gender]. I figure there's far more, but am hoping that anyone out there with a more up-to-date knowledge on current parsers and such might be able to verify if there's ones that are new or might work better than my current usage in the content currently done.

Anyway, my focus is going back and I intend to try and get the Receive Oral scenes going. This is due to the fact that I do want to make some anatomy-related content within the latter stages of Fuck Him, which is partially tied to making sure that his history works. The biology is still there, as I can still work him into a halfbreed, I'd imagine... but it's safer and less investment to just wait until someone who might be in the know can reassure me or even the creator I'd need to bother could verify.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Update 1/29: Changing my table format. If you see green, it is essentially final. After these sections, some may be listed as eligible or not for further fixing. Once I remove this bit, these scenes will become low priority and rarely/if ever get looked back over. This should help me focus on getting the overall content done, as a visual guide, and then being able to check back over ones that still need fixing/sprucing up.

Long story short, most of the update is just some restructuring to better track what is done at its "core" level but needs sprucing and typo fixing. However, this does include the completion of Receive Oral - Cock and About Him. There was the addition of some VAGINA FRIENDLY SEX via the Get Fucked scene. That scene, Fuck Him - Step 2, and Fuck Him - Step 3 have all received some significant work, with both Step 2 and Get Fucked having essentially their first parts that lead into the scene proper. I should have the vagina stuff done first, given my current work being aimed at it, with the second part of fucking his butt coming after. The next part of receive Oral will likely be the vagina part.

As it was pointed out to me, I've also narrowed down some positions for what the scenes will be, so from here on out there should be a fairly even split to depict Minz as I intended: a switch. Between the scenes available, either gender will have at least one scene where they can dom 'em or they can get dom'd. This made me quite happy, but does not really matter to people who just want smut. I assure, the fuckery will still be the same. It was unintended but good stuff that I just wanted to share. I might also take a side bar to bump out his boyshorts stuff, since it really is just a matter of asking and looking, but aside from that, it's back to workin' the smuttin'.

Mechanics / Technicalities
  • Appearance Time - Intended for Post-Tarkus Probe Quest
  • Tile Description (For seeing him when walking through) - Done
  • Location - Outlined (Additional Custom / New Location Included)
  • Panties Set (Minz' Boyshorts) - Outlined, Not Started (Still need to research the scenes and figure out what goes into diversifying all the panty sessions Steele can have)
Encounter / Meeting Dialogue
  • 1st Encounter - Done / Eligible for typo fixing & spruce up
  • Follow-Up Meetings - Done / Eligible for typo fixing & spruce up
General Content
  • Appearance - 80% done (core is done, but nothing is ever really final. Also requires raw statistics, IIRC, which I will need to include and have not done yet)
  • Talk - Initial Menu Complete / Done
    • About Him - Done / Eligible for typo fixing & spruce up
    • Shack - Done / Eligible for typo fixing & spruce up
  • Leave - 0% Done
Sex Scenes
  • Intro / Starting Scene - Done / Eligible for typo fixing & spruce up
    • Fuck Him - No Initial Menu Intended / Done
      • 1st / Virgin Scene - Done / Eligible for typo fixing & spruce up
      • Stacking / Follow-Up Scenes - 10% done across 4 variants, (Probably like 20-30% on the 1st, 10-15% on the 2nd, 0-1% on the 3rd and 4th)
    • Receive Oral - Initial Menu Complete / Done
      • Cock - Done / Eligible for typo fixing & spruce up
      • Vagina - 5% done (started)
      • Both - 5% done (started)
    • Suck & Finger - 1% done (button text prepared)
    • Earfrot - 1% done (button text prepared)
    • Get Fucked - 20% done

Susumu

Aug 28, 2015
This is really neat. But you're writing in past tense a lot of the time. It needs to be changed to present tense.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
This is really neat. But you're writing in past tense a lot of the time. It needs to be changed to present tense.
I pointed this out on the document when I had someone highlight an instance of it before: this is partially due to my writing style and experience being via RP format, where present tense is very rare. It's a lot easier for me to go back and edit these instances into present tense once I have the scenes and content written up, which is why I'm not currently making this fix until the content is done. This is a decision I made due to my experience with Jaeger, where I got too pre-occupied trying to fix it instead of progress the content and get it overall done.

Basically, I intend to do a "present tense wave fix" across the entire submission once I finish it. Until then, even in past tense, the core of the content is my main focus / being shaped so others can help guide the general submission. If you spot any bits that you just genuinely want fixed ASAP, make a comment and I will fix it between my work as it means I won't need to dig when I could otherwise be working on the next scene. Otherwise, it'll just need to wait until I reach a "finished" state for most of the content so I can start applying fixes, extensions, and additional content description.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Been a bit busy, but I got an update =3=

Won't be posting the lengthy table, as I've not really touched on anything aside from one thing.

Get Fucked, as of this post, is probably a good two paragraphs or so from being complete. The condom is off, ladies/cuntboys. Once I finish it, I plan to move back and start/complete the Earfrot scene. My brief break has given me a bit more energy and a reminder of his mixed anatomy as a part-raskvel, so I think the working that forced my break will benefit the scene well. I found that it greatly helped in writing the latter half/section of the Get Fucked scene, as I found it a bit easier to transition and write with a more fresh mindset coming in, so I genuinely hope that the scene will make those who are following it happy.

I also think I've done a better job with the tensing. It is difficult adjusting, as my writing style has almost always exclusively been past tense, but I feel I've done a better job adhering to it in this portion and feel it might set the tone and make "cleaning up" not be as big as I initially thought from my last post. If the transition goes smoothly, it'll make my "final sweep" to fix the tense much easier and shorter, while also making it better for those who read and are a stickler for the tense in the current state of Minz' document.

Anyway, here's to Minz going raw-dog on Steele and I hope those who are enjoying it so far continue posting here or providing feedback via the comment system in the document.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Well, this is... unexpected.

Somehow I ended up working on Minz again; it initially started with me mentioning how far he'd been and then I started fixing formatting in his document... and then fixing some typos... and then I rewrote his first encounter scene fixing a lot of tense issues and overall bumping the quality of the writing. I'm not going to say this is me officially returning to Minz - as I am still working and editing other works for CoC2 - but it seemed significant enough that it ends up being possible Minz gets completed at some point in the near future. He's far less daunting now compared to when I originally tackled him but I think that's less to do with he was challenging and more to do with my inability to work and write around expectations.

So uh; keep an eye out. Minz is more in-progress than he was back in the day. I plan to rewrite his scenes first and then eventually tackle completing the scenes that were never finished; after that I will probably find an editor and toss it their way. This isn't my focus or anything but I put a lot of easy work into Minz and now (more than ever) it seems like a good time to bring RaskShack and its owner into fruition.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
looks fantastic
i got so into reading it i started forgetting to leave comments. But once I realized I was neglecting my own writing i got the hell out of dodge so i'll be back to spew encouragement later

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
looks fantastic
i got so into reading it i started forgetting to leave comments. But once I realized I was neglecting my own writing i got the hell out of dodge so i'll be back to spew encouragement later
Thanks; I honestly was a bit shocked when I saw my email and it mentioned new comments. Then I looked in and saw just a lotta ":OOOO"-type stuff; I'm glad Minz is at least still interesting, even if his writing isn't as up to par with what I find my quality to be at now. I look forward to any comments and encouragement :toot:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Oh hey! It's our boy! He's moving up in the world or more like into another! Zing!