[WIP] Mhenga Jungle Campsite

Kurble

Oct 1, 2015
This is an event found in the Mhenga Jungle at night, where you can find a group of NPC's camping, and choose what to do from there. You can chill with them, steal from them, or just kinda walk off.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NTj8AbTNsMW_S1xVXG_2vhY0cYIpFkioRHe-w7dcHyE/edit?usp=sharing

I'm still trying to puzzle out parsing, but I think I'm starting to get a grasp on it. Hopefully I'll be able to update the doc soon with appropriate parsing.

I'd appreciate any feedback, it's currently in a stage where I'm waiting for anything I can change before setting anything in stone. If nothing's wrong, I'll continue on as planned. More info on my thoughts and plans for the event and anything that may come of it inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Krynh

I'm a bit sad that there's no sex stuff, looks good from what I quickly skimmed over. Will try and give better feedback later.

Last edited:

Kurble

Oct 1, 2015
I'm a bit sad that there's no sex stuff, looks good from what I quickly skimmed over. Will try and give better feedback later.

Didn't really feel right for the event I'm afraid. Still, that should come once I write up them as individual NPCs. Anyways, appreciate it :D

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Didn't really feel right for the event I'm afraid. Still, that should come once I write up them as individual NPCs. Anyways, appreciate it :D

I dunno. Heir(ess) to a megacorp comes strolling into your campsite and puts on the charm, maybe a fireside orgy sounds like a nice idea. After all who else can say they had a 3/4way with the CEO of a megacorp in the woods on an alien planet during a rush?

Kurble

Oct 1, 2015
I dunno. Heir(ess) to a megacorp comes strolling into your campsite and puts on the charm, maybe a fireside orgy sounds like a nice idea. After all who else can say they had a 3/4way with the CEO of a megacorp in the woods on an alien planet during a rush?

True. It's not out of the question, although the plan is to add scenes to the event after interacting with them individually. Become chummy with one of them, you get a scene with them at the camp if you return. Go poly with all of them, orgy at the camp. Still, I should probably include something to that effect at its current stage. Maybe alcohol-related shenanigans.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
True. It's not out of the question, although the plan is to add scenes to the event after interacting with them individually. Become chummy with one of them, you get a scene with them at the camp if you return. Go poly with all of them, orgy at the camp. Still, I should probably include something to that effect at its current stage. Maybe alcohol-related shenanigans.

I'm thinking that the chance to have a great story to tell should be Steele's in with the group. Plus there's room for humor if one of the campers thinks the glory is in just banging you when you've already banged every bangable named npc on the planet.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
I actually like that there isn't sex in this situation, more of just a gathering of friends, maybe have sex in a different situation with these characters, but in this meeting i like the idea of them just hanging out.

Kurble

Oct 1, 2015
I actually like that there isn't sex in this situation, more of just a gathering of friends, maybe have sex in a different situation with these characters, but in this meeting i like the idea of them just hanging out.

I like the idea of a non-sexual camp encounter, there's time for sex later if you meet them again.

Yep, pretty much my thoughts on it. The plan originally was just have a short, maybe 8k word one-time encounter, but I figured I might try to be a bit ambitious with it.

Also Wsan, your recent stuff was what made me go "Huh, I could write stuff.", so thanks for that! Your Edan doc had parsing a lot sooner though, something I wish I'd jumped on from the beginning. Anyway, good job on the Dryad inclusion, encounter rate aside :)

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Also Wsan, your recent stuff was what made me go "Huh, I could write stuff.", so thanks for that! Your Edan doc had parsing a lot sooner though, something I wish I'd jumped on from the beginning. Anyway, good job on the Dryad inclusion, encounter rate aside :)

My writing style is deliberately pretty basic, haha. I've seen a lot of stylistic difference between myself and other authors, but getting off to the writing is the end goal regardless of how you get there (well, given that I've only really written sex scenes so far). Anyone can write if they're versed in English and it's hot. Doesn't have to be huge either! I'd highly recommend keeping this project short; no reason you can't extend it later.