[WiP] Maike & Tivf, post-Zheng Shi main quest NPC stuff

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
helo

is me

with thing

Having done the main quest stuff for Maike, I couldn't let both such a strange alien (and a gorgeous, gorgeous bust) go to waste as something dumb for minmaxers to try and beat. Also Tivf! Same boat really, can never have enough twinky bees.

So yeah, this is mostly what I've got. There's a large chunk I might want to rewrite or even outright remove, not sure yet. Especially when it comes to Maike's general personality which I feel is lacking.

Anyway, leave comments, edits, etc

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I don't need to read the doc to know this is gonna be epic! Hell, until this gets in, I'm not even going to do the boss fight! Just so I can get the full package at once!

yoyozou

Jul 23, 2018
Just out of curiosity, are there going to be any consensual vaginal/anal scenes with Maike, or is it all going to be stuff involving her domming you with her tail?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Man, after the shit that went down in that other thread, I'm kinda scared that I'm not going to be able to enjoy this. Fingers crossed!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Now you've said that I TOTALLY do.
0109-013.jpg

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016

Oh THAT. I was completely aware of that one. Isn't that something from Berserk that was posted midway through a discussion about how cute Maike is?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Oh THAT. I was completely aware of that one. Isn't that something from Berserk that was posted midway through a discussion about how cute Maike is?
Yep. And now I can't think of Maike without that other thing popping into my head. Hopefully when I'm reading her stuff and in the moment I won't have this problem, but I'm still really nervous.

Any advice for blocking it out? I really wanna be able to enjoy Maike.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Yep. And now I can't think of Maine without that other thing popping into my head. Hopefully when I'm reading her stuff and in the moment I won't have this problem, but I'm still really nervous.

Nah. Maike is just the cutest moth girl ever. Personally I'll be thinking the same thing with her I do with Inessa. "I'm an 8ft tall mountain of muscle. For the love of god PLEASE don't hurt her wings."

Reactions: Jongeedubs

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Nah. Maike is just the cutest moth girl ever. Personally I'll be thinking the same thing with her I do with Inessa. "I'm an 8ft tall mountain of muscle. For the love of god PLEASE don't hurt her wings."
Yeah, I know. God, what I wouldn't give to erase memories! I got a lotta shit I wanna forget...

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Neither Rosine was the one doing the "adult attack" thing nor TiTS would EVER feature anything remotely similar, so I can't see why would that Berserk scene affect anyone's idea on Maike.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Neither Rosine was the one doing the "adult attack" thing nor TiTS would EVER feature anything remotely similar, so I can't see why would that Berserk scene affect anyone's idea on Maike.
Bugs and stingers. She looks like a bug, and has a stinger. They look like bugs and there was a stinger involved in the scene. Boom. Brain makes connection, and I'm scarred for life!

Oddly enough, I don't think the same connection has been made between the kids and the Zil. Weird.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I've heard copious amounts of booze help the memory thing. I'd tell you where I heard it but I can't remember.
Not old enough, yet. Plus in the few moments I have tried it (don't worry, it was supervised) I've never encountered an alcohol I like. It all just tastes bitter and gross!

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
i read the first few lines of text and noticed something, wouldn't the pc be able to dodge the webbing if they had high enough reflexes? like say 80 to 100?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Wow, I'm so trash with keeping up on content.

ANYWAY.

First sex scene done.

3k of facesitting and giggling like a loon.

Enjoy.

Reactions: JustSomeGuy