[WIP] Kaeri, Tap House Fanfir Expansion

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
The doc is on view only currently, you might want to change that to allow suggestions.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
added most of her appearance, as well as some of her introductory scene. 2000 words so far.

TLau18

Jul 25, 2019
I like what I've read so far. I think you should focus on her backstory first, as that's what makes the characters interesting. Hope you finish this and it gets implemented. The game has a distinct lack of Fanfir women... or Fanfir characters in general.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
Thanks, Im glad to hear that. Ill do my best to do this right,

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
Been a bit sporadic with writing, sorry about that. Currently at 3300 words, finished Kaeri's background talk. Next is her asking about you, then about her current situation and how you can help. Then It'll be actual interaction stuff and eventually lewds.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
just about finished with her introduction, would appreciate feedback and all that.

Slowly but Surely getting this done.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
I just want to apologize for seemingly dying. Life happened and I've been in a rough spot lately, and while I have every intention of finishing Kaeri I have a few things to work out that are distracting me from writing. Sorry to everyone whos liked and given feedback, I'll continue as soon as I can.