[WiP] Jesse, confusing butt-slut

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hey, it's that dingus again, what's his name? That such and such? Thingy thingy? Ah who cares.

Mjerin's finished/whatever at this point so here is the basic repository thread for my next idea:

Doing a 180 in the character department, Jesse is a human-ish humanoid who really is not concerned about what his/her/their gender might be but for sanity's sake, she's a she for now.

Now I'm personally not into trap stuff but she is borne off of the back of that in a way. I won't say much else yet because unlike Mjerin, I haven't quite conceptualized what she's meant to look like/do other than be a fun bang.
You'll like her if anal-happy subs are your bag, or if you're a trap player and kind of get bored of just having dom stuff all the time.

Considering how well Mjerin went down (although at present, no clue on if she'll even make it into the game), there's not a huge amount I'll need to repeat here. So in general, if you feel like there's anything you wanna say, you say it man, we all need therapy. What dat asshole at work do, huh? Thumbtacks in ya sandwich?

Suggestions are NOW ON, WAHAY.

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I've been saying it whenever a new project with a poll or where the OP asks for if there is interest for it

Mah frend, I do not doubt it but I do however, stand by my statement. :catte:

Tbh, poll is mostly for the lulz, I'll get rid of it.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Because, as far as I know, pumping your asshole is the only "special" thing you can do to your anoos in TiTS (besides making em' lubricated)

Last edited:

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Seems like an interesting character. Love to see them in game, along with Mjerin. But, @SoAndSo reading Mjerin doc, and whats there of Jesse's, I have a question about them...

Do they live on New Texas? Like on the planet? As a Citizen? Because if they do this brings a up a BIG lore problem. If you live on New Texas, you must be Treated. There's no exception to this (Short of Yammi and Gianna, but Yammi isnt a citizen and Gianna is a Android.)

You could just say they are on an "Extended" vacation therefore they dont need the "Character Killer Drug" (Treatment.) I would hate to see either one treated as I think that would ruin their Character. (Im not fond of the Treatment, we'll leave at that.)

You should add a blurb in both Characters that explains why they arent Treated if they live there. That would avoid big lore questions from people with sharp eyes.

Either way, I look forward to seeing this character come to light, and Mjerin to get into the game. (Great job by the way with Her. Excellent job.)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Seems like an interesting character. Love to see them in game, along with Mjerin. But, @SoAndSo reading Mjerin doc, and whats there of Jesse's, I have a question about them...

Do they live on New Texas? Like on the planet? As a Citizen? Because if they do this brings a up a BIG lore problem. If you live on New Texas, you must be Treated. There's no exception to this (Short of Yammi and Gianna, but Yammi isnt a citizen and Gianna is a Android.)

You could just say they are on an "Extended" vacation therefore they dont need the "Character Killer Drug" (Treatment.) I would hate to see either one treated as I think that would ruin their Character. (Im not fond of the Treatment, we'll leave at that.)

You should add a blurb in both Characters that explains why they arent Treated if they live there. That would avoid big lore questions from people with sharp eyes.

Either way, I look forward to seeing this character come to light, and Mjerin to get into the game. (Great job by the way with Her. Excellent job.)
I don't wanna speak for SoAndSo, but only Mjerin is stated to be on New Texas and as a celebrity bodybuilder/model. Jesse's whereabouts haven't yet been defined. Sorry SoAndAo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I don't wanna speak for SoAndSo, but only Mjerin is stated to be on New Texas and as a celebrity bodybuilder/model. Jesse's whereabouts haven't yet been defined.

Mustve missed that when reading through the doc. (Now I gotta go back...)

I just wanted some clarification. Thanks Norl.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
So for the sake of argument, if you are born on New Texas, and decide not to get treated, you lose your citizenship and have to leave?

Also yay, more sub characters to dominate!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Question: Does she have a pumped butthole?

NOW we askin' da REAL questions!

Of a sort, it's a bit more interesting than that. Huehue, interesting buttholes. I might use it as a compromise if what I'm thinking of translates badly to paper.

As others have said, Mjerin is technically a guest who just so happens to be rich enough to afford very private accommodation.

Haven't thought of where Jesse's going to go but considering the Bucking Bronco just got put in and there's few other bars that aren't crowded with other NPC's, that'd be an option. And Jesses reason would be mostly be the same: officially, she's there on business.

Also cheers for the words of encouragement, mah fren.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm... the way you are using the word "cenobyte" (cenobite) from the context that you are basing this character off of Elesh Norn from MTG, are you aware that that the word means "a member of a religious order living in a convent or community", and not the name for Elesh Norn's species?

Reactions: Draconoid

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hmmm... the way you are using the word "cenobyte" (cenobite) from the context that you are basing this character off of Elesh Norn from MTG, are you aware that that the word means "a member of a religious order living in a convent or community", and not the name for Elesh Norn's species?

Yis, I was thinking more along the lines of Hellraiser though. I defaulted to 'byte' because I am from Britlandia of Engurland and 'bite' looks weird.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I defaulted to 'byte' because I am from Britlandia of Engurland and 'bite' looks weird.
Which is why I put it in a bracket.

Yis, I was thinking more along the lines of Hellraiser though.
Even then, the cenobites from Hellraiser are called that because the way they are religiously devoted towards hedonism to the extreme that would make Slaanesh proud.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Even then, the cenobites from Hellraiser are called that because the way they are religiously devoted towards hedonism to the extreme that would make Slaanesh proud.

I'm still not quite sure what the hangup is. Most people will get what it means because the Hellraiser usage is the most prominent use of the term. I mean, how else do I describe her then? A Freaky Alien Genotype?

Tbh, that's actually relevant to the character but then I'd just be stealing references. :oops:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm still not quite sure what the hangup is. Most people will get what it means because the Hellraiser usage is the most prominent use of the term. I mean, how else do I describe her then? A Freaky Alien Genotype?

Tbh, that's actually relevant to the character but then I'd just be stealing references. :oops:
Sorry, didn't mean it as an hangup, but more something I was curious about. :oops:
But if you want to, you can add "like something out of one of Clive Barker's wet dreams" or " like she walked out of a body-horror flick" in other times you wanna describe her

Last edited:
Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Not a bad suggestion fren, not a bad suggestion indeed.

Sometimes I do tend to blank on injecting variety so that's helpful guidance in a way.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Now i'm curious if she is a body-horror flick enthusiast and what her opinions on Cronenberg and H. R. Giger type body-horror are.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Small issue, shouldn't this be in the submissions section not the idea one.

I'm still working out everything before adding it in, hence it's still mostly an idea. When it's fleshed out to a more recognisable narrative, it goes in the other sub.

Oh hey, a double entendre.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
"Planned to be much shorter than my other thing hopefully." I hope so too, those 90 pages were pretty brutal, lol.
I can't wait to get a look at this character, and see if you can actually pull off this look and get Jesse into the game.
Also good choice putting her on Canadia, I don't know if she would fit well on NT.
Interesting that she has such an extreme look, but is so shy and submissive.
Are you capitalizing after using the colon, or keeping it lowercase?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
"Planned to be much shorter than my other thing hopefully." I hope so too, those 90 pages were pretty brutal, lol.
I can't wait to get a look at this character, and see if you can actually pull off this look and get Jesse into the game.
Also good choice putting her on Canadia, I don't know if she would fit well on NT.
Interesting that she has such an extreme look, but is so shy and submissive.
Are you capitalizing after using the colon, or keeping it lowercase?

Capitalising, it's a little less fatigue inducing if nothing else. And yeah, her overall design is going to play into who she is and how she behaves in certain situations. It's going to be an interesting write-up.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Capitalising, it's a little less fatigue inducing if nothing else. And yeah, her overall design is going to play into who she is and how she behaves in certain situations. It's going to be an interesting write-up.
Alright, when I am going through the document I will make sure to only highlight the areas where you didn't capitalize after the colon.
It sounds extremely interesting, and I can't wait to read more. Don't push or rush yourself though, lol. Take your sweet time.