[WIP] Item for anal fun and androgyn/genderless : Omega Oil

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
But then people who want blood fever / anal capacity / anal wetness / elasticity (anal craving stuff, which definitely has a larger fetish audience) won't risk going androgyne/genderless  :p  (like me TwT so plis)

Worry not, I like it too.

Still hesitating though. I'll have to think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Maybe you can split the difference.  First dose causes temporary anal lubrication and a minor status effect (status effect doesn't actually do anything except an occasional minor lust boost).  Second dose causes the major status effect of desiring anal penetration and potentially permanent anal lube (this could be a third dose only effect).  Third dose and onward cause the various transformation side effects, as well as resetting the duration on the major status effect.  There are only two status effects in this case.  People who want the sex stuff take two doses and don't risk getting the femininity or endowments changed, and people who want the TFs take doses while under the major status effect and then wait for the sex effects to wear off if they don't want those.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
First dose causes temporary anal lubrication and a minor status effect (status effect doesn't actually do anything except an occasional minor lust boost).

Why temporary lubrication though ?

People who want the sex stuff take two doses and don't risk getting the femininity or endowments changed, and people who want the TFs take doses while under the major status effect and then wait for the sex effects to wear off if they don't want those.

Not sure if I understood correctly what came before that but Yeah, that could work nicely too, especially if the major status effect doesn't last too long. I may have made the major status effects too harsh, though, since someone said that it would result in auto loss by lust. Perhaps I should decrease the libido raise and add a minimum lust to compensate ?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Why temporary lubrication though ?

Not sure if I understood correctly what came before that but Yeah, that could work nicely too, especially if the major status effect doesn't last too long. I may have made the major status effects too harsh, though, since someone said that it would result in auto loss by lust. Perhaps I should decrease the libido raise and add a minimum lust to compensate ?

I suggested temporary so it would be like condensol, an item you use to access certain scenes or temporarily modify things.  There's no reason it needs to be a temporary effect on the first dose.

There are lots of ways you can go about it, for example you could just lower the amount of temporary libido gained.  Say a flat value of 10/25.