[WIP]Inkei Shasei, The Whatever ya call the job

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
So the npc i'm writing basically offers treatments for the player.

He's a kaithrit herm who resides in his own "lab" on the recreation deck opposite to that of Lorelei. Due to being on the wrong place at the wrong time he has a bounty put on his head by the U.G.C., and resides on Zheng Shi due to reasons that i won't spoil yet.

Don't expect stuff that grand, cause i don't consider it that good YET.

Inkei Shasei

Reactions: gena138

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I took a look at the doc, I like the idea of a male herm since there aren’t many in the game. Also, if you want to get some accurate words, try Wiktionary. Google translate isn’t a great source for translating Japanese. Something I would suggest though is making the character less anime-ish.

Last edited:
Reactions: gena138 and Athena

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
You should know that they are not accepting any new NPC's at the moment, only sex scenes and expansions for existing characters.
Writing an NPC can take a pretty long time if they're long at all, it's better if people have them ready for submission when the embargo raises. If you wait to start you'll have a huge queue before it gets reviewed.

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
Right. That's why i'm starting now so that i can avoid that. i don't want to wait for this to be all crowded and i just throw mine in to the sea of submissions that may or may not be building up. Better to start now then to wait for who knows how long to do it.

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
@OvariesOfSteel the reason why i made him anime-ish in the first was to try and get some japanese slap stick comedie in in his intro. but please tell me if you see any of that in the talk scenes and like, because i honestly have no idea.

and yes i mean that because i usually don't read fiction novels.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
Writing an NPC can take a pretty long time if they're long at all, it's better if people have them ready for submission when the embargo raises. If you wait to start you'll have a huge queue before it gets reviewed.
Good point, and I understand it, but IMAO it kind of defeats the spirit of the ban. Think what would happen if a whole bunch of writers did this and Fen finally lifts the ban and finds himself immediately flooded with NPC's ready for review and coding; he would be right back where he started and might have to start the ban all over again. Besides assuming @Meteor07 is a new writer (based on the fact they are not purple yet) it is generally recommended for them to write an item or a scene anyways. All this being said, I am not trying to be negative nor am I trying to tell anyone what to do... I just feel I should point this out.

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Good point, and I understand it, but IMAO it kind of defeats the spirit of the ban. Think what would happen if a whole bunch of writers did this and Fen finally lifts the ban and finds himself immediately flooded with NPC's ready for review and coding; he would be right back where he started and might have to start the ban all over again. Besides assuming @Meteor07 is a new writer (based on the fact they are not purple yet) it is generally recommended for them to write an item or a scene anyways. All this being said, I am not trying to be negative nor am I trying to tell anyone what to do... I just feel I should point this out.
That's inevitably what's going to happen regardless. I think it would've been better if he said new NPCs will be delayed in the review queue or something. He's just creating a problem for himself in the future.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
And it’s best to practice now, then start when its lifted. Once the ban does get lifted, this whole forum will probably be bombarded with NPC docs. Even Savin said there’s still a backlog of NPCs still waiting to be coded. From what I can tell, coders will only code stuff they are interested in.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
And it’s best to practice now, then start when its lifted. Once the ban does get lifted, this whole forum will probably be bombarded with NPC docs. Even Savin said there’s still a backlog of NPCs still waiting to be coded. From what I can tell, coders will only code stuff they are interested in.
Basically Coders volunteer to do things they want and then sometimes they're assigned specific things, as far as I understand it.

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
Hey, there's scene that i'm currently writing, but have no idea where to really place in the doc to make it clear where it actually goes, can anyone give me a pointer???
i marked it with a comment that should be self explanatory

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It seems kind of... overdone... for a single button-press to bring Steele to being jizzed over by a stranger. I'd recommend a "Investigate" from map that leads to "You reach out your [pc.hand] to the door handle, but you flinch suddenly when you hear noises coming from behind it. The sounds are short but wet, wait… is someone mastrubating in there!?"" which gives a investigate or leave option.

I'm certainly interested in where it's going. I'll probably draft some items for his shop if he gets accepted.

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
Alright, the work on writing treatments has FINALLY started. took long enough, i'll admit.

TheShepard256

I have some comments to make:

1. Some parts of his appearance are things the PC would only find out after the "His Gender" talk scene (especially the rapid muscle expansion), so you should probably gate those parts behind having done that talk previously.

2. Regarding penis girth: girth specifically refers to the circumference of the penis, while thickness is the diameter. Both are determined not by a flat number, but by both the length and thickness ratio of the penis (thickness = (length/6)*thickness ratio, girth = thickness*3.14), so increasing penis length also increases both thickness and girth. I think it would be possible to change the girth separately from the length (DracoGuard does something similar with knot size ratio), but that should probably be a separate treatment to increasing the length; otherwise, there's significant potential for players to make a wrong decision and wind up with a far thicker penis than they intended.

3. 'Refractory rate removal' implies setting refractory rate = 0, which would mean no more cum production at all. I think what you're looking for is 'Refractory period removal'.

4. How are you going to make virility enhancement worth it? We already have Fertite+, which increases fertility and/or virility (depending on genital configuration) with no side effects, which seems to be the same thing as you're going for here. Unless it's cheaper than 240 credits per 10% increase, or has something else going for it, it's not going to outclass Fertite+.
Also, it is possible for Steele to gain the Infertile perk at character creation, which would make this treatment useless, so it should probably be greyed out if Steele has the Infertile perk. There's also the Infertile status effect and the Firing Blanks perk to consider, both of which make virility increases useless but can be removed with (again) Fertite+.

5. Nothing related to decreasing stuff and/or female genitalia? Why not? If there's an in-universe reason, I think it should explicitly stated somewhere (probably the first time looking at his treatment menu, or in a talk option unlocked by looking at it).

6. If Steele knows that Lorelei is working for the UGC, I think it would be a nice touch to add in the "Why Here" talk scene something along the lines of 'You decide not to tell him that there's a UGC secret agent right across the hallway'.

7. Talk options should have repeat variants with, at the very least, Steele not being surprised by/ignorant of things they didn't know about the first time.

8. One of the options is to talk about the Cyberpunk's boss. Given that Steele is going to wind up encountering (and probably beating) the bosses of all five of Zheng Shi's gangs, you should run anything involving them past Fenoxo first, so that you don't wind up contradicting Fen's plans for them. Especially given your description of the Cyberpunk's boss: if anything, the boss would probably be the most augmented out of all of them.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I know that someone will ask it sooner or later but here it is:
Will it be possible to turn him into a female hermaphrodite?

Last edited:

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
I know that someone will ask it sooner or later but here it is:
Will it be possible to turn him into a female hermaphrodite.
Maybe, i'm kinda literally still only beginning to work on this character, and it ain't even 20% done. so that will be decided later.

@TheShepard256 I will answer those in due time, first i have to take some of your pointers and write them.

Reactions: Strijoca

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Well, I can say you toned down the anime stuff on later talks which is good.

I understand you said in the doc that he’s a somewhat “anime-themed”, but there really needs to be a reason why he’s so Japanese. For example, Kiyoko has a reason to act and be so Japanese because she’s a kitsune, based on an actual Japanese yokai. You even named the Cyberpunk boss, Minashi. How do we know she has a Japanese-inspired background? I don’t mind a character having a Japanese name, but another character with a similar styled name seems too much, especially without a reason for it. Plus, other people will get weeb vibes from it.

Also, like Shepherd said, the boss talk is really, really lore-breaking. Fenoxo wouldn’t like someone going around naming their stuff or creating some backstory for them without his approval first.

Reactions: Kesil

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
Well, I can say you toned down the anime stuff on later talks which is good.

I understand you said in the doc that he’s a somewhat “anime-themed”, but there really needs to be a reason why he’s so Japanese. For example, Kiyoko has a reason to act and be so Japanese because she’s a kitsune, based on an actual Japanese yokai. You even named the Cyberpunk boss, Minashi. How do we know she has a Japanese-inspired background? I don’t mind a character having a Japanese name, but another character with a similar styled name seems too much, especially without a reason for it. Plus, other people will get weeb vibes from it.

Also, like Shepherd said, the boss talk is really, really lore-breaking. Fenoxo wouldn’t like someone going around naming their stuff or creating some backstory for them without his approval first.
I know, but that name is more of a placeholder, I need to find what could work and what not.

Also, i know that Cyberpunk boss lore- breaking stuff is a no go, but i kinda have my hands tied atm.

i want to first get the doc near finished before i actually go back and correct stuff. Also @OvariesOfSteel, you should look for a comment in the doc, because i explain why he acts anime-ish. it's by the comment of the "UNYAAAAAAH" thing.

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
I have some comments to make:

1. Some parts of his appearance are things the PC would only find out after the "His Gender" talk scene (especially the rapid muscle expansion), so you should probably gate those parts behind having done that talk previously.

2. Regarding penis girth: girth specifically refers to the circumference of the penis, while thickness is the diameter. Both are determined not by a flat number, but by both the length and thickness ratio of the penis (thickness = (length/6)*thickness ratio, girth = thickness*3.14), so increasing penis length also increases both thickness and girth. I think it would be possible to change the girth separately from the length (DracoGuard does something similar with knot size ratio), but that should probably be a separate treatment to increasing the length; otherwise, there's significant potential for players to make a wrong decision and wind up with a far thicker penis than they intended.

3. 'Refractory rate removal' implies setting refractory rate = 0, which would mean no more cum production at all. I think what you're looking for is 'Refractory period removal'.

4. How are you going to make virility enhancement worth it? We already have Fertite+, which increases fertility and/or virility (depending on genital configuration) with no side effects, which seems to be the same thing as you're going for here. Unless it's cheaper than 240 credits per 10% increase, or has something else going for it, it's not going to outclass Fertite+.
Also, it is possible for Steele to gain the Infertile perk at character creation, which would make this treatment useless, so it should probably be greyed out if Steele has the Infertile perk. There's also the Infertile status effect and the Firing Blanks perk to consider, both of which make virility increases useless but can be removed with (again) Fertite+.

5. Nothing related to decreasing stuff and/or female genitalia? Why not? If there's an in-universe reason, I think it should explicitly stated somewhere (probably the first time looking at his treatment menu, or in a talk option unlocked by looking at it).

6. If Steele knows that Lorelei is working for the UGC, I think it would be a nice touch to add in the "Why Here" talk scene something along the lines of 'You decide not to tell him that there's a UGC secret agent right across the hallway'.

7. Talk options should have repeat variants with, at the very least, Steele not being surprised by/ignorant of things they didn't know about the first time.

8. One of the options is to talk about the Cyberpunk's boss. Given that Steele is going to wind up encountering (and probably beating) the bosses of all five of Zheng Shi's gangs, you should run anything involving them past Fenoxo first, so that you don't wind up contradicting Fen's plans for them. Especially given your description of the Cyberpunk's boss: if anything, the boss would probably be the most augmented out of all of them.

@TheShepard256

Fuuuuuuuuck, why did you ask so many questions...? then again it's my fault for not thinking out a real plan to begin with...

1. in the intro if the pc decides to enter, they will get hit with a massive cumblast, and Inkey's junk is fully exposed at that point. It would be ridiculous to make the someone go through sex scene to "unlock" said thing in the appearance. however, i am going to edit the intro in a way that makes the pc see his pussy for only a split second, and only by asking about his gender or having sex with him will set his gender in "appearance" to maleherm.

2. this has been "partially" fixed. i say partially because all the ones that should have had "thickness" instead of "girth" i recall having replaced them.

3. has been corrected, i thank you deeply for pointing that one out.

4. That i have made worth it in a way. per increase of 10, it will cost a 100 credits, and of course per increase of 1 it will cost 10 credits. so it is somewhat cheaper. though i could have just put the price higher for a simple reason. like, would you rather keep holding down a certain button to continuously increase you fert an verl or would you rather just use more money but waste less time both ingame and irl?

5. This one is understandable since i didn't really make it obvious in the why here scene. and maybe it still isn't. The basic princip behind it is that he does specialized treatments, as in they only affect what they should affect and nothing else. hope that clears that up.

6. Oh that. i'll try to write a scene for that later, but while i ma not have written this yet, he already know about her, and she does about him too. she tried to collect his bounty but got her ass handed to her like it was nothing. He later made her spill the beans about why she came after him, found out soy stuff, struck a deal and asked her to collect evidence on a certain person in exchange for good amount of money.

7. Noted. Will do that when i really have the chance.

8. I know, and i have "marked" her name as a placeholder more or less. i will ask and consult Fen on this when i find the right moment to. And yes i know that she would be the most augmented of the group, and she is. but i was planning to make it special in a way. At first glance she doesn't appear to be heavily augmented, because most of them are internal. most of her bones and organs have been augmented, her tits, vag and dick as well, along with her eyes, nerves as well some things in her tail, along with some of the skin on her palms and feet being augmented to output at least 75000V of electricity at max with ease.

I know this may not be satisfactory, but it's what i got for now. i will see you in a few, i need a nap first dammit.

TheShepard256

All right, except for two things:
@TheShepard256
5. This one is understandable since i didn't really make it obvious in the why here scene. and maybe it still isn't. The basic princip behind it is that he does specialized treatments, as in they only affect what they should affect and nothing else. hope that clears that up.
I guess I didn't phrase that point as unambiguously as intended; I meant to ask why he doesn't offer treatments for decreasing the stuff he already offers increases for and/or treatments related to female genitalia.

6. Oh that. i'll try to write a scene for that later, but while i ma not have written this yet, he already know about her, and she does about him too. she tried to collect his bounty but got her ass handed to her like it was nothing. He later made her spill the beans about why she came after him, found out soy stuff, struck a deal and asked her to collect evidence on a certain person in exchange for good amount of money.
If you haven't done so already, you should probably run that by Lorelei's author, B, for the same reason as the Cyberpunk's boss.

Reactions: OofS

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
tried improving some shit, now hopefully it won't take another 3 months to finish...