[WIP] Huskar Stormguard Hunter Combat Encounter

Duarchy

Sep 18, 2016
Hey, first time posting here. I wanted try my hand at something, I've written before but never in this kind of format. I did a little looking around and kind of jumped into it, but I'm not sure if I got it all right. It's a combat scene for a futa huskar huntress out near the rift on Uveto. I had some ideas for some combat stuff and wrote out one of the loss scenes, but stopped there in case I was getting everything wrong. 

Here's the doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15LsGtaqZCFohEUHQrncZeXemZqnmw0GRDSPeeEGfbKk/edit?usp=sharing Some feedback and criticism would be great too.

Also, I don't really 'get' the numbers or alot of the tags so I just put down whatever. Also, never wrote in googledocs before, so let me know if there's a setting or something I have to change/

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You need first set in share option of this gdoc option to allow people comment that would be first thing you need to take care about. And remember not to accidentlay leave it on allow to edit unless you want tremble on thought someone decide...rewrite part of the texts. You will be still later on able to revert it but with it you may revert some other usefull changes too.

Duarchy

Sep 18, 2016
You need first set in share option of this gdoc option to allow people comment that would be first thing you need to take care about. And remember not to accidentlay leave it on allow to edit unless you want tremble on thought someone decide...rewrite part of the texts. You will be still later on able to revert it but with it you may revert some other usefull changes too.

I think I found the option, but let me know if I still haven't done it correctly.

Duarchy

Sep 18, 2016
Any chance for some feedback before I start on the other scenes, just in case I'm doing something wildly wrong? 

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
I thought the writing was pretty strong, myself. Sometimes it's harder to gush about a good thing than it is to make a list of problems you have with something, and the futa component doesn't trip any of my triggers nearly as much as the nicely muscled amazon with a bondage kink elements. All that aside, the scenes so far have enough enjoyable detail without getting bogged down in excess prose and the circumstances of the loss scene you have done so far is actually kind of memorable to me.

So, nothing wildly wrong to fret about as far as I can see. Far from it. :)

Duarchy

Sep 18, 2016
I thought the writing was pretty strong, myself. Sometimes it's harder to gush about a good thing than it is to make a list of problems you have with something, and the futa component doesn't trip any of my triggers nearly as much as the nicely muscled amazon with a bondage kink elements. All that aside, the scenes so far have enough enjoyable detail without getting bogged down in excess prose and the circumstances of the loss scene you have done so far is actually kind of memorable to me.

So, nothing wildly wrong to fret about as far as I can see. Far from it. :)

Awesome, thanks for the feedback. What about in terms of formatting? Can I keep writing as I am without making it a clusterfuck to code if it ever gets submitted? I'd also like to know how exactly to write to include other body parts. The loss scene is very vagina-centric, but I wouldn't mind a short paragraph about how X makes your dick go Y. How do I go about writing that for characters that actually do have dicks?  Just cut it in there in "{"'s or something? 

Duarchy

Sep 18, 2016

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Aside from needing mentions of the PC's cock, the one thing that I can think of that the first sex scene needs is to account for the PC having a tail.