[submitted] House of Fetish

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
The house of fetish is a brothel dedicated exclusively to kinky, bizarre and obscure fetishes. The goal is to have a fully functional brothel were Steele can hire prostitutes or even work as one and earn a living.

The first character you'll meet is The Receptionist (she'll remain anonymous), a leithan hermaphrodite. She'll explain how the brothel works and will allow you to access the prostitutes and clients. You can also fuck her, of course.

As for the clients and prostitutes, they'll have a single sex scene, focused around 1 or more fetishes, but there will be many characters. Still, I want to focus on the fetishes here, I'll try to make the characters interesting and have some depth, personality and backstory, but that won't be the main focus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to the document

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Updated document with the oral sex scene. You service the secretary's pussy while she tells you the story of how she fucked a pair of twin suulas, a couple of young, cute, virgin boys (right after fucking their kui-tan father and suula mother in another room).

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Will the receptionist have some wholesome content?
Like a relationship mechanic and pregnancy.
And maybe give her her own room where she can share her own fetishes if her relationship with Steele is high enough.

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Will the receptionist have some wholesome content?
Like a relationship mechanic and pregnancy.
And maybe give her her own room where she can share her own fetishes if her relationship with Steele is high enough.

No relationship, she's just working. She likes to bang people now and then, but she's not interested in pursuing a relationship.

As for pregnancies, I highly doubt I'll ever write a pregnancy for any of my characters. I simply don't like them. Well, it's not that I dislike pregnancies, I dislike the fact that people see pregnancies as a game of numbers. If I ever write a pregnancy, it'll be attached to a bad end where you have to take responsibility and be a parent.

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Another update today, 3k words, the dick/strap-on variant for her nipple fuck scene. You fuck her boobginas. it begins with oral, with an all-the-way-through variant for long, prehensile tongues, then you get to fuck her nipplecunts, compatible with both dicks and strap-ons. It includes a cumflation variant for those hyperproductive, she ends up with beachball sized boobs.

Will write the dick/tentacle-nipples variant tomorrow.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Added the dick/tentacle-nipples variant to the nipple-fuck scene. about 1.3k words. The total count is already 13k and there is more to come.

Edit: Made another quick update with a short talk scene where you ask the receptionist about herself. She's not gonna give you much information though, she likes to keep things private, but at least she'll explain why she wants to keep things private and why she wants to remain anonymous.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I took a day off, but I'm back with more few stuff. Extended the "Herself" talk scene, began working on a client sex scene and added the receptionist's appearance.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Took yesterday off due to IRL stuff, which also took a great chunk of today as well, but still managed to finish the firs client scene.

Gotajarofdirt

Dec 23, 2017
Will this have a bad end like beths broads?
Or and ending were the pc chooses to become a permanent prostitute?

Gotajarofdirt

Dec 23, 2017
I dont think the ceo of a brothel would make a good ending, or at least for female pc. What about having it to where female pc becomes the new madam foe its ending?

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I think that a good end where you end up as ceo/madam to a brothel (assuming it is profitable) would be nice, no matter the gender

Reactions: Senera2000

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Another update today, about 2k words. New client, a dragoness. She's a real 23' tall (That's realistic, I've checked) dragon, half-gryvain, half-fanfir. she's modded herself to resemble a dragon from human mythology and she wants to toy with you, or more accurately, she wants you to be her living sex-toy. So far, only introduction and the "herself" talk.

Also added a 4th random scene to the pool of random scenes for the receptionist's Service&fuck scene. You get to orally service a nyrean male.

Big thanks today to lorealie, as usual, and Princess Cicada for their edits.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, new update today, 2.2k words. Time to fuck the dragoness.

Summary: She licks you clean with her tongue (don't forget to wash yourself or you'll be punished) before reaming your ass/pussy with it. Then, you get to play with her massive clit, with a bonus scene if you can hyperdeepthroat (Snakebites TF), where you can give her clit a handjob while you deepthroat it. Once she cums, her hypnotic voice will carry her orgasm to you, so even male/neuter pcs will experience a vaginal orgasm. Next I'll write the part where she uses you like a dildo.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Good god man!

Will...will be able to slide all the way in there?

That's what I'm writing right now.

Here's a teaser:

Her pussy keeps swallowing you in, nothing else stands in its way and with a final powerful thrust, she slams down, slapping against the floor with her crotch and fully enveloping you inside her. The sensation is glorious, so peaceful, so warm and soft. You feel calmed and relaxed, you could stay inside of her forever, constantly being massaged by her muscular vaginal walls.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
updated the dragoness' size play scene with another 2k words. The entire character is 5k words already and it's finally done. Boy I had fun writing the clit-worship and g-spot fucking scenes.

Next scene is gonna be more orientated towards women. 2 prostitutes, a male gryvain dragon-morph and a male griffon. Both prostitutes will take pcs with a pussy for some aerial sex fun over the skies of Myrellion.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
updated the dragoness' size play scene with another 2k words. The entire character is 5k words already and it's finally done. Boy I had fun writing the clit-worship and g-spot fucking scenes.

Next scene is gonna be more orientated towards women. 2 prostitutes, a male gryvain dragon-morph and a male griffon. Both prostitutes will take pcs with a pussy for some aerial sex fun over the skies of Myrellion.

Hohoholy fucking hell that is some top notch hotness right there

Is the gryvain a "full" dragonmorph? like, basically an anthro dragon? Or hell, "feral" (but sapient of course) dragon for that matter

same for the griffon

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Hohoholy fucking hell that is some top notch hotness right there

Is the gryvain a "full" dragonmorph? like, basically an anthro dragon? Or hell, "feral" (but sapient of course) dragon for that matter

same for the griffon

Both anthropomorphic. The gryvain is an anthropomorphic feathered dragon, tall and athletic. The griffon is an Anatae (like Fazian), modded to look like an anthropomorphic griffon. He's younger and cute, a twink.

The previous dragoness I finished writing is well, I don't like the word feral, since dragons are unique, but yeah, she's a giant 23' tall dragon like those from mythology.

Reactions: Zavos

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Both anthropomorphic. The gryvain is an anthropomorphic feathered dragon, tall and athletic. The griffon is an Anatae (like Fazian), modded to look like an anthropomorphic griffon. He's younger and cute, a twink.

The previous dragoness I finished writing is well, I don't like the word feral, since dragons are unique, but yeah, she's a giant 23' tall dragon like those from mythology.

awww, feathers and a twink... Oh well, still an interesting scene to check out

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Took yesterday off, but made a small update today. I'm nursing a flu right now (again).

So anyway, first part of aerial sex, with the introduction, talk scenes and appearance (sadly, no actual sex).

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Added another 1.6k words today, you toy a bit with Jack's ass before fucking him while Remi treats your pussy with his long tongue, then you take Jack's impressive length while Remi double-teams you from behind.

Remi and Jack are already over 5k words (including talk and appearance) and we've finally broke the 30k words mark (yai!).

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Another update today, nearly 3k words. I finished the aerial threesome and tossed in a bonus random scene for the receptionist. When you come back there is a chance she'll be fucking people under the counter and you get serviced by them, kinda like service&fuck, but this time you're the client. For the first scene I give you the treated faux-cow thraggen. He's kinda like the receptionist adoptive "son". A young burly thraggen that used to hit on her until he took the treatment to impress her and it backfired, leaving his mind pretty numb and making him unable to talk, he can only moo. Taking pity on the poor boy, the receptionist took him under her care.

He's cock hungry and will suck pcs with a cock or a hardlight strap-on. He's taken snakebyte so he'll accommodate hypersized pcs.

The next scene will be a request by NerdyBluefox (btw I accept requests for cameos and stuff). So, the next client scene will be about a Saurmorian amazon lady, an ex-bounty hunter that keeps some of her marks as pets.

She's a slaver now, but there is a catch, she doesn't sell her prized pets, instead she just turns fresh slaves into copies.

She'll be available as a client for pcs with hard personality, you'll get to watch the transformation and train the new slave, doppelganger sex is gonna be a thing.

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Update today, back to work after taking a break for a sideproject. Today I wrote 3.1k word for the next client scene, the one mentioned above. Introduction, talk and appearance. Sex is next. Boy this is turning out to be a massive project.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Update today, back to work after taking a break for a sideproject. Today I wrote 3.1k word for the next client scene, the one mentioned above. Introduction, talk and appearance. Sex is next. Boy this is turning out to be a massive project.

True, but you're doing a great job!

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Small update today with 1.9k words featuring the transformation scenes for the boy and the girl into Makia and Draven respectively, genderbender fun for everyone. Tomorrow I'll take a break to focus on editing and rewriting stuff based on Cicada's and Lorealie's suggestions.

Reactions: ShySquare