[submitted] House of Fetish

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Another update today, added a small 1.4k scene about pregnancy. Relax, I didn't go crazy. You're not pregnant, the receptionist is not pregnant. This is just a random scene you might get when you return to the house of fetish. It's about a red myr woman who got her gold myr wife accidentally pregnant. Which puts both in a bit of tight spot. Luckily the receptionist is here to help them out.

I've also been rewriting stuff based on suggestions so the word count is probably up a bit more.

Also today we've broke the 40k wordcount. Yay!

Last edited:
Reactions: NerdyBluefox

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Just popping in to say I'm not dead and still working on the sex scenes, already 2k words, but it's going slow since it's my first BDSM scene and I couldn't work Tuesday due to IRL stuff.

Anyway, plans for whats coming next, I think I'm gonna do 2 more prostitutes an ant-eater morph which will perform tongue sounding and docking, and an elephant-morph dude so you'll have fun with the trunk. Then I think I'll finally give the Nagasutra scene with the receptionist a go. This is beginning to become quite a massive project. I'm unsure if I should stop after those 3 scenes and maybe do an xpack in the future with the rest of the ideas I had or keep going and write the red battalion tentacle orgy, hyena girl cumflation, rhan gooflation and the lesbo mouthgina oral/tribbadism.

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Update today with 2.5k words, first part of the DravenxDoppelganger sex scene. 2 branching options. You can either tame the doppelganger yourself with some harsh treatment, anal fisting and denial or you can have Draven use his aphrodisiac cock and have fun with his twin, it's all fun and giggles until someone's cock "accidentally" gets inside someone's ass. Suffice to say the second scene is basically gay "twincest" and for some reason I liked writing it.

Milestone: 100 pages of smut.

Reactions: PriyaX and Zavos

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Another update today with 1.2k words and now the final doppelganger sex scene is done. I think I'll take tomorrow to look at the comments and suggestions (big thanks as usual to Cicada and lorealie for pointing out my dumb mistakes and inconsistencies) and rewrite what needs rewriting, then I'll continue with the next batch of prostitutes.

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I sneaked an update earlier this day right before going to work (so I couldn't make the post until now). About 1.2k words. The introduction to the new prostitute. He's a male elephant-morph. A DILF and he's gonna have some fun with his trunk.

Reactions: Zavos

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
took yesterday off for some much needed R&R but managed to write a small update today with 1.2k words, first part of the pussy variant sex scene. Next i'm writing the cock variant.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Another update, 1.5k words. Cock variant scene for the trunkjob plus some after-sex cuddles. I had to cut this one short because it's already 4k words, and adding the standing up 69 with yet another 2 variants would make the already big sex scene blow out of proportions.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
New update today with 4.3k words, the brand new prostitute, Hera, an anteater-morph specialized in urethral tonguing. Has several endings depending on your cum volume/junk.

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Small update today with 2.1k words. Took me more than I planned because of its complexity. Anyway, I've made a scene randomizer for the returning blurb, so it's not always the same "She sits behind the counter..." Now you have 13,157,235,000 different randomized scenes plus several hand made ones.

More options are always welcome, if you want to add even more variants you may leave a comment on the Gdoc.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Looks all good!

Was wondering, will the current clients be expanded on in the future or will there just be even more clients added on the list?

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Looks all good!

Was wondering, will the current clients be expanded on in the future or will there just be even more clients added on the list?

I'm finished with the client/prostitute content. For the sake of practicality I had to leave out several planned NPCs I mentioned before. I might make an xpack in the future if people demand it, and of course, I've already mentioned that I want The House of Fetish to be a public project. So if this ever gets in game, I want people to feel free to write more NPCs if they want and think of it as a public gathering place like bars.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
I'm finished with the client/prostitute content. For the sake of practicality I had to leave out several planned NPCs I mentioned before. I might make an xpack in the future if people demand it, and of course, I've already mentioned that I want The House of Fetish to be a public project. So if this ever gets in game, I want people to feel free to write more NPCs if they want and think of it as a public gathering place like bars.

Cool. Was just wondering if Steele would get to know them on a more personal level but i'm fine with leaving them just as client and prostitute relationship wise.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Update today with 2.8k words. A new random scene. You get to see the DILF elephant-morph's family. Another talk scene for the receptionist about her job and I finally added the client and prostitute menus.

Reactions: Athena and Zavos

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
The final sex scene, Nagasutra is done. 3.1k words. This marks the end here. Going out with some naga on taur action. Now that the writing is finished i'll focus on rewriting based on your comments and editing, proofreading, etc.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Not dead. I've been writing reviewing and submitting 3 other projects on the meantime and right now I'm reviewing and editing this one. It's gonna take a while though, it's 65k words/147 pages long.

Reactions: Crablord