[WIP] Honey the Trap Waitress

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
I'm supposed to be writing AMP but you seem to be in need of peer review, friend.

Do you have suggestions enabled?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Progress report: I have finished off the first option for the repeatable strip scene. In addition to cuddles or revenge blowjob, there is now a deny option that forces Honey to max denial. I also wrote the first... 2/3rds? of the next option, which is giving her a blowjob, and getting splattered or drinking it. I'll finish out the other third later tonight, the drink option, and I might be up for writing something else that's small. I've been eyeing the unfinished talk options...
I hate putting more on your plate, but you also need to write transformation scenes for the few TFs she is supposed to have. :oops:

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
I'm supposed to be writing AMP but you seem to be in need of peer review, friend.

Do you have suggestions enabled?

I do indeed. Who is this AMP you speak of, I remember seeing someting about her in the ideas thread.

I hate putting more on your plate, but you also need to write transformation scenes for the few TFs she is supposed to have. :oops:

Nah, its fine. I had actually forgotten about those, as I was pushing them off until I finished the confession scene. I'll pencil them in between unlocking sex and the Burt's quest. Thanks for the reminder!

B

BreonB

Honey is my waifu and I'm eager to see her in the games soon any idea when she will be finished?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Dude, the last update to this thread was more than a year ago. just let it go.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Gotta agree with Klaptrap, maybe autolocking a thread after the OP hasn't been around or posted in said thread for certain time should be implemented. If they return they can request the thread be unlocked.

Reactions: Libelous

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Great now I feel sad after seeing this thread again after a year, I loved the concept when it was still being worked on. :negativeman: