[WIP] HeroineRumble 3D fighting/battlefuck/H-wrestling game

Enlit3d

Sep 27, 2016
Heroine Rumble is a 3D action rape or get raped fighting/H-wrestling/battlefuck/sexfight game currently under heavy development (for real). Choose your favorite character from a roster of sexy, unique heroines and guide her to victory! (Or watch her get dominated in the arena XD)

http://enlit3d.blogspot.com

Capture.PNG

Current features:
  • Yuri + optional Futa
  • 5 Unique heroines! (so far)
  • 44 total animated holds (submissions, H-moves and throws)
  • Full 3D environment with camera freedom
  • Animated everything
  • Armor/costume/outfit damage and destruction
  • Selectable outfits
  • Selectable difficulty
  • Boob physics
  • Watch and speculate match
  • Endless mode
  • playable Randomly generated girls
  • Customizeable controls
  • Runs at 60 FPS with intuitive, smooth controls (requires discrete graphics card!

Last edited:

gmant

Feb 7, 2016
I think you made the AI a bit too broken, even at difficulty 2 it times its grabs PERFECTLY the moment you start to get up, so if you get combo'd and fall down it's basically over.

And if you don't get grabbed on the ground they'll start their jump attack the very moment you start your wake-up kick, and their attack hits first so you get knocked down again.

Enlit3d

Sep 27, 2016
Yes I determined it was a AI bug. I will release a fix tonight. 

You can roll on the ground as well by double tabbing a direction key.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I love the look of this game, but I will have to wait until my PC is fixed.

I look forward to it!! :D  

Nazhul

Nov 16, 2016
satyrgames.blogspot.com
This is a cool concept, I like it! These would be my suggestions:
1. The controls were really awkward for me, are there or will there be custom keybinds?
2. A description of each game mode either in the main menu or the locker room would be helpful
3. Everything seemed...slow. Maybe I wasn't doing it right but the animations and attacks seemed slow and the duration of the match seemed to drag on. Maybe you could add a game speed setting so that players could adjust according to preference?
4. I liked the watch mode! The watch mode AI beat my opponent in half the time it took me...lol. However, I didn't like how the camera constantly tried to reset itself while I was panning/orbiting. I really wanted to press spacebar to pause the game so that I could adjust the camera however I wanted without it resetting.

Enlit3d

Sep 27, 2016
There were several new builds since the last post and there are many improvements to the game! Such as customizeable controls and futa girl.