[WIP] [Help Wanted] Badger TF

TFMaster

Hey guys! This is my first project and I actually had this idea in the tubes for a while but never got around to writing it... until now! It's a Badger TF! Now with my TF you can be a Badger without being bimbofied by Dr. Badger in the process!

Here's the GDoc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mq8NDlrGDjEWO2AL5Y0_H1rZc2K9cCDeXdCqUZzAz7Q/edit?usp=drivesdk

It's not much, just a first draft but it's a start!

I need some help from you guys though, I need ideas, editing, and feedback. First of all I need help coming up with a name for it since I got nothing. I also don't know how it should have it be distrubuted, should it be a pill or should it be a medipen? Also I have no clue who would sell it, I have some ideas though.
One idea was to have Dr. Badger sell it or have it be unlocked for purchase after her quest kinda like Throbb is. Another was to have it be sold by Jade, and yet another was kinda a combination of the previous two where you can get a sample from Dr. Badger and then give it to Jade so that she can mass produce it. What do you guys think I should do?

I'm sorry if I formated either the GDoc or this thread wrong I was never really good at writing essays in school. Another note is that the GDoc doesn't have links to various parts of the doc like other GDocs I've seen as I didn't know how to do that.

Oh and just a heads up I'm going to be leaving for vacation tommorow (I'm going to Montana in case anyone was wondering) so I won't have time to work on this for a while (about a week).

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
The link itself seems fine, but you have it open for anyone to make actual edits to the document. That is not a good idea. You should quickly change it so that people can make suggestions, not complete edits.

If you mean you want a sidebar where you can see each of the different sections of the document like a table of contents? You need to use headers. See the tab that changes what font you are using? Beside it, there is a tab that says normal text. Click on that and mouse down to the different headers, that will give you the sidebar.

As for names, I am terrible with names so I can't really help there (you saw in my Raskvel Bandit thread), but as for who would sell it? Go with Jade, you can't go wrong there. Method of delivery? Depends on if it is a single/one time use transformative, or if you have to use it a number of times over in order to get all of the changes/effects. Medipen for the former, pills for the latter, would be my suggestion. Because this is your first project I would just focus on creating the TF itself, and having it implemented. Don't go into the whole, quest thing, maybe do that later.

Have a nice vacation! (Please please read this and change the document to suggestions only before you go, god only knows what people might do to your document.)

TFMaster

Helpful stuff...
Thanks @RanmaChan!

I made the change to "suggestions only" like you said. Also I saw what you meant by the different headings but I still can't figure out how to do the internal links to different parts of the doc.

Edit: Some stuff I forgot after the break.

I was thinking of making the TF be a single use item that you have to use multiple times to get the full results, so a pill would be fine. I also realized that I don't know who would sell it, (as in the company) as for who you can buy it from I guess I can go with Jade.

The whole concern I had with this idea though was the whole interaction with bimbofied Dr. Badger (the only time you can just sit down and have a chat with her) where you ask her about her species and she says that she personally made sure that she was the last of her kind. I don't know if that means that she is a Badger-like alien and she uh... killed the rest of her kind, or if she used a furry TF and then destroyed all of it after she used it.

Man this is a long edit.

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Hmmm, I don't actually know how to do that. Never really saw a use for it, since you can just create the sidebar links, and it was easier to figure out. No point in having two table of contents.

TFMaster

I'm back bitches! And with a new look too, I finally changed my Avatar from the Male PC from FoE to Rick from the show Rick and Morty, I like that show BTW.

Now back to the old grind stone. I expected there to be more replies to this thread and/or comments in the Gdoc while I was gone but there isn't any. What, did you guys decide to avoid this thread like the plague just because I said that I would be on vacation for a week and wouldn't have time to work on it?

P.S. I had a great time in Montana for those of you who were wondering .(probably nobody)

Last edited:

TFMaster

Hey you guys, I still need help with my project. The project cannot proceed without your help! I still need ideas for names, I can't write anything else other than the TF sequences without a name.

Also does anybody know what badger genitalia is like? I'd like to have a proper genitalia TF in this project. I could just leave the genitalia untransformed but I rarely do things half-assed.

I have a few other ideas brewing in my secret laboratory as well but I'd like to finish this one first.

P.S. As the OP I am immune to the whole no necromancy thing especially seeing as how this is an idea thread. If you can read this than congratulations! You have good eyesight!

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
You don't have to think of a good name to get your material written--you can give it a placeholder name in the mean time (like "Badgerrific", "Mustel Me" or something to that effect)--the developers may change it if it doesn't work well, as long as the rest of the content is well written. This is one of the conditions the developers are allowed to do with any submitted material.

Genitals are not mandatory unless absolutely necessary. For instance, there is not a bovine penis type due to the fact that bovine penises are not sexually appealing (this may be subjective though) or uniquely shaped enough to justify a whole word bank and appearance blurb for it.

TFMaster

@Jacques00, @Thebiologist

Thanks you guys! I might use one of those as a temparary/permanant name for the item. Also thanks for clearing up the whole genitals thing Jacques, I guess that I will just leave the current PC's genitals and just have their color change to black (asuming the PC has Human genitals of course). I can probably start writing the rest of the TF now, but first one last thing. Who should the manufacturer be? I was thinking of Xenogen (probably spelled that wrong but who cares).

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Thing is TFs are easy to write but a pain in the ass to code. Take a look at the code for Dr. Badger's TF:

public function heyDocImAHero() : void
{
this.clearOutput();
this.showDrBadger();
author("Abe E. Seedy");
this.output("Doctor Badger grins widely, pressing you a little harder against the door as she moves one hand down to retrieve a remote control from some hidden pocket. <i>“Well, </i>hero”, she teases, <i>“let’s see just how heroic you are once I’ve had some fun with you...”</i>");
this.output("\n\nShe presses a prominent button on the remote, releasing you and stepping away to the side in one fluid motion. Before you can react you hear the machine in front of you whirr menacingly, and then a great white beam shoots out of it, bathing your head in a thick, hazy glow.");
this.output("\n\nIt feels... nice. Warm. You tense yourself for something dramatic to happen, but after several seconds you eventually re-open your eyes, and hesitantly wave a hand in front of your face. Several more seconds pass, and absolutely nothing continues to happen. Maybe it doesn’t work? Or maybe your protective enhancements were too powerful for it? Laughing, you strike a confident, heroic pose, turning to face Dr. Badger again now that you’ve defeated her nefarious plan, only to discover her bearing down on you while holding a large hypodermic needle filled with some brightly glowing substance.");
this.output("\n\nYou don’t have time to do anything more than stare before she jabs you with the needle, pressing the plunger down and pumping whatever’s inside it into your body. She doesn’t even bother to restrain you after that; simply pulling the needle out with shrug and explaining <i>“I’ve never been much of an engineer unfortunately, but I do have a soft spot for sneaking up and surprising people...”</i>");
this.output("\n\nYou feel a thick warmth flowing into you from the needle, a pink fog filling up your mind as you fall helplessly to your [pc.knees]. <i>“That’s just a little something to get you in the right... frame of mind”</i>, the Doctor says, shifting her stance a little as you sink down to be level with her waist. From there you get a good view of her thick cock, and after a sudden start you realize that you’ve started drooling. It just looks so... you can’t describe it, but you <i>need</i> it; you can’t help but be enraptured as you watch her casually unwrap the sleeve from around it.");
this.output("\n\nYou make a move forwards, but she stops you with a firm hand on your head. <i>“Ah-ah-ah”</i>, she taunts, wagging a finger at you for emphasis, <i>“not so fast. First we have to get you nice and conditioned...”</i>");
this.output("\n\nWith that she moves forward, and brings herself right against you. After your telling off earlier you keep still, allowing her to simply rub her soft cock against your [pc.face]. Her musk is overpowering; you feel her scent pouring through your nose, reaching up into your brain and absolutely dominating your thoughts. All you can think about is her cock - the way it feels against your [pc.skin], the way it looks as she slides it back and forth, but most importantly the rich, intoxicating scent of it that leaves you helplessly enthralled. You pant breathlessly, your eyes following every movement it makes as the Doctor looks down at you approvingly.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“You like my cock, don’t you?”</i>, she asks softly.");
this.output("\n\nYou can’t even bring yourself to respond. ‘Like’ isn’t a strong enough word, you <i>need</i> it, it’s like a drug you didn’t even know you were addicted to, and as much as you try to fight it it’s as though she’s just reached into your brain and flicked all the switches that leave you utterly fixated on it. In the end, you only respond with a nod because she moves herself up and down against you, and your head follows the movement into a nod unthinkingly.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“That’s good”</i>, she coos, and then suddenly she steps backwards, abruptly taking her wonderful cock away from you. You gasp for breath, not sure if you’re relieved or upset to be able to think a little more clearly for a moment. <i>“But </i>heroes”, she continues, putting a mocking emphasis on that word, <i>“don’t get to have fun with Doctor Badger’s cock.”</i>");
this.output("\n\nShe bends forward, putting her plump, perfect lips right next to your ear, whispering <i>“my cock is reserved for bimbos; slutty bimbo girls with big tits, a nice full ass and a wonderfully big cock of their own.”</i> She pulls back a little and winks, gesturing over her own voluptuous body. <i>“You might say I appreciate the look</i>.”");
this.output("\n\nFor your part, you’re still unable to respond. You <i>want</i> to say something, but she’s still so close to you that you can <i>feel</i> the musk pouring off her, and the scent of it is wrapped so fiercely around your brain that all you can do is drool wantonly.");
this.output("\n\nMercifully - or tragically, you’re still not sure which - she steps back again, turning away and walking over to the other side of the room. She flicks a switch there and a bright light comes on, revealing what seems to be a little metal stand about half the height of a person, like a speaker’s podium except instead of an open book or a microphone the top of it holds only a pair of leather straps. She moves up behind it and presses another button on her remote, at which point some concealed panel in the roof slides open. From there a long mechanical tendril stretches down slowly; only a few inches wide but long enough to reach all the way down to the floor and then some, and apparently dexterous enough to curl easily around the Doctor’s outstretched hand. The tip of it oozes with what looks to be the same brightly glowing substance you were injected with earlier, and she brings the tendril up to her mouth to give the liquid a light tasting lick, smacking her lips in appreciation.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“Mhmmm”</i>, she coos happily, before turning her eyes back to you. <i>“Now then, </i>hero”, she continues, <i>“may I present to you the solution to your little problem. This wonderful machine of mine will make you into the perfect bimbo; give you all the... assets and desires that a cute little bimbo could need. And I’ll tell you what - I’ll let you go afterwards. You can still be a hero, even! But you’ll be a hero with great heaving tits, a thick throbbing cock, and, I’m afraid, rather more difficulty in thinking about anything other than sex. So you’ll still be a hero, but you might find things a little... </i>harder<i> than before...”</i> She leans heavily on that word, and you can’t help but notice that she’s started stroking her own cock absently just in describing it all, and it’s rapidly putting its own emphasis on the word. <i>“So”</i>, she finishes with a grin, <i>“what do you say</i>?”");
this.output("\n\nYou try to resist. You really do. But you can’t. You can’t stop yourself from moving over towards her, utterly mesmerized by her offer and, more importantly, the sight of her hardening cock. You <i>need</i> it, you have ever since she first pushed it into your face, and no matter how hard you screw up your eyes and try to turn away you still find yourself moving slowly but inevitably over. Eventually you’re beside her, eyes downcast as you offer yourself helplessly to her.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“Good girl”</i>, she purrs,");
if(this.pc.mf("him","her") != "her")
{
this.output(" your gender apparently already being disregarded to match the one she’s designating for you,");
}
this.output(" her clawed hands landing delicately but firmly on your back to position you properly. She bends you forward, making you rest on your elbows");
this.output(" before she tightens the straps and locks your arms into place. She disappears for a moment, then reappears in front of you with the mechanical tendril in one hand, holding it up in front of you. <i>“Open wide”</i>, she says with a leer, and when your mouth falls open reflexively she simply lets the thing go, and it shoots forward under its own power and presses itself between your lips.");
this.output("\n\nYou tense up instinctively, but despite that it still pushes its way down your throat, your gag reflex somehow suppressed as the mechanical thing impales you fiercely. Soon you feel an extra motion to it, beyond its simple wiggling as it pushes downwards; a distinct series of bulges stretching your lips open slightly further as they make their way along the tendril. Dimly you feel it release inside you, the actual tip by now so far down your throat that you can’t possibly taste anything from it, only vaguely register the sensation of wave after wave of fluid pumping into you. At first you simply begin to feel full, but it isn’t long until other symptoms manifest themselves.");
if(this.pc.thickness < 75)
{
this.output("\n\nYou feel your body begin to swell dramatically, rounding out until you look like the Doctor herself, all the to better to show off your sexually-charged figure to all onlookers. <b>Your body is now plump and curvy</b>.");
this.pc.thickness = 75;
if(this.pc.legCount != 2)
{
this.output("\n\nThis change seems to come at the expense of your lower body, your rounding figure reconstituting your mass with startling speed. <b>You are now standing on two legs</b>.");
this.pc.legCount = 2;
this.pc.genitalSpot = 0;
this.pc.clearLegFlags();
this.pc.addLegFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_PLANTIGRADE);
this.pc.legType = GLOBAL.TYPE_HUMAN;
}
}
else if(this.pc.legCount != 2)
{
this.output("\n\nYour lower body is the first to change, your changing figure reconstituting your mass with startling speed. <b>You are now standing on two legs</b>.");
this.pc.legCount = 2;
this.pc.genitalSpot = 0;
this.pc.clearLegFlags();
}
if(this.pc.skinType == GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_GOO)
{
this.output("\n\nYou feel yourself solidify at the same time, your body turning to normal flesh. <b>You have lost your goo form</b>.");
this.pc.skinType = GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_SKIN;
}
if(this.pc.biggestTitSize() < 1)
{
this.output("\n\nYour chest strains alarmingly, and even from your current position you manage to look down and watch your body reshape; the fluid being pumped into you somehow congregating in very specific spots until with a shuddering gasp two breasts push themselves out of your [pc.skin]. You can’t help but keep moaning as they swell further and further, until eventually they are left dangling almost all the way to the floor, pulling your bent over body downwards even more just by the sheer weight of fluid that sloshes inside of them. Strainingly stiff nipples cap them off, making you look like you’re perpetually on the verge of actively leaking. <b>You now have very large breasts</b>!");
this.pc.breastRows[0].breastRatingRaw = 8 + rand(4);
}
if(this.pc.biggestTitSize() < 8)
{
this.output("\n\nYour breasts seem to get the most attention, pushing out emphatically as the fluid somehow seems to concentrate itself in filling them as much as possible. You can’t help but moan as they grow to become achingly large, leaving them almost touching the floor as you’re bent double over this podium. They slosh noisily too, seeming to be filled with a vast reservoir of loose fluid that your strainingly stiff nipples struggle to contain without leaking eagerly. <b>You breasts are now very large</b>!");
}
if(this.pc.bRows() > 1)
{
this.output("\n\nWhile your main set of breasts twitch and slosh with the fluid that fills them, your extra breasts slide smoothly upwards, merging soundlessly into just your one emphatic rack. <b>You now have only one set of breasts</b>!");
while(this.pc.bRows() > 1)
{
this.pc.removeBreastRow(1,1);
}
}
if(!this.pc.hasCock())
{
this.output("\n\nYou grimace as the feeling of fullness moves to concentrate on your crotch, the sensation so overpowering for a moment that your [pc.knees] almost buckle");
if(this.pc.legCount == 1)
{
this.output("s");
}
this.output(" beneath it. You find yourself gasping for breath, hurriedly taking in air in short, desperate bursts as you grasp at the top of the podium feverishly, until finally the unstoppable pressure within you releases in one great orgasmic rush. You feel an intense surge, and somehow you become aware that your body is responding along with it, a great thick shaft pressing out of your crotch. You pant as you feel the fluid work its way through it, molding it and filling it out all at the same time, until finally you feel your new, massive cock hanging heavily from your body, twitching and pulsing with the fluid that fills it so desperately. God, it feels so <i>good</i>, but you <i>need</i> to cum, and despite how good it felt you still somehow haven’t. <b>You now have a very large cock</b>!");
this.pc.createCock();
this.pc.cocks[0].cLengthRaw = 11;
this.pc.cocks[0].cockColor = "black";
}
else if(this.pc.biggestCockLength() < 11)
{
this.output("\n\nYou grimace as the feeling of fullness moves to concentrate on your crotch, the sensation so overpowering for a moment that your [pc.knees] almost buckle");
{
this.output("s");
}
this.output(" beneath it. You can feel the fluid pumping into you, surge after surge flowing through your body and aiming directly for your cock, which soon shudders and responds to the massive increase in pressure. It presses out from you slowly, building outwards with every pulse and almost knocking your [pc.legOrLegs] out from under you at the sheer intensity of it, leaving you struggling to keep breathing as your cock fills absolutely with this new, surging fluid. You want to cum, you <i>need</i> to cum, but you can’t - all you can do is clutch desperately at the top of the podium while your shaft slowly grows to become large enough to almost match Dr. Badger herself. <b>Your cock is now very large</b>!");
}
if(this.pc.cockTotal() > 1)
{
this.output("\n\nYour extra cock");
if(this.pc.cockTotal() > 2)
{
this.output("s flow ");
}
else
{
this.output(" flows ");
}
this.output("together like they were liquid themselves, feeding their mass into your main cock, ensuring you’re more focused on receiving breeding than being able to breed others. <b>You now have only one very large cock on your groin</b>!");
while(this.pc.cockTotal() > 1)
{
this.pc.removeCock(1,1);
}
}
if(this.pc.balls == 0)
{
this.output("\n\nThe flow of fluid shifts within you, moving to pool at the very base of your crotch. Here it simply builds unstoppably, dragging a groan from you as you feel your body swell in response, a growing set of balls descending slowly. The fluid focuses on these mercilessly; pumping them so achingly full that they feel like they’re overflowing - a constant, endless, churning torturing you as your seed demands to be spent, and even then you’re not sure how much release you would get from any one single orgasm. <b>You now have very large balls</b>!");
this.pc.balls = 2;
this.pc.ballSizeRaw = 4;
if(this.pc.cumMultiplierRaw < 60)
{
this.pc.cumMultiplierRaw = 60;
}
if(this.pc.ballEfficiency < 120)
{
this.pc.ballEfficiency = 120;
}
}
if(this.pc.maxCum() < 500 && this.pc.balls > 0)
{
if(this.pc.balls > 1)
{
this.output("\n\nThe flow of fluid shifts within you, moving to pool heavily in your balls. Here it simply builds unstoppably, dragging a groan from you as you feel them swell in response. The fluid focuses on them mercilessly, pumping them so achingly full that they grow dramatically. They feel like they’re overflowing - a constant, endless churning torturing you as your seed demands to be spent, and even then you’re not sure how much release you would get from any one single orgasm. <b>Your balls are now very productive</b>!");
}
else
{
this.output("\n\nThe flow of fluid shifts within you, moving to pool heavily in your ball. Here it simply builds unstoppably, dragging a groan from you as you feel it swell in response. The fluid focuses on it mercilessly, pumping it so achingly full that it grows dramatically. It feels like it’s overflowing - a constant, endless churning torturing you as your seed demands to be spent, and even then you’re not sure how much release you would get from any one single orgasm. <b>Your ball is extra productive</b>!");
}
if(this.pc.ballSizeRaw < 4)
{
this.pc.ballSizeRaw = 4;
}
{
}
{
}
}
if(this.pc.balls > 2)
{
this.output("\n\nWith a sensation that makes your eyes roll back in your head you feel your extra sets of balls drain themselves into your main pair, sliding seamlessly into your flesh while your remaining balls slosh as they fill to overflowing with extra seed. <b>You now have only one set of balls</b>!");
this.pc.balls = 2;
this.pc.ballSizeRaw = this.pc.ballSizeRaw + this.pc.ballSizeRaw / 2;
}
if(!this.pc.hasVagina())
{
this.output("\n\nThere’s a sudden shift inside you, and suddenly you feel a distinct pleasure sinking into the very base of your crotch, below even your balls. The sensation is almost blissful; after all the straining fullness from the fluid earlier this response is enough to make your head sink happily down to one side, your tongue lolling out of your mouth in pleasure. With a shudder you feel a slit opening");
if(this.pc.legCount > 1)
{
this.output(" between your [pc.legs]");
}
else
{
this.output(" at your crotch");
}
this.output(", and you can’t help but smile dopily as you feel it become wonderfully slick and deep; literally dripping with enough ready-made lubrication to leave you always available for use by almost any size of client. <b>You now have a capacious vagina</b>!");
this.pc.createVagina();
this.pc.vaginas[0].wetnessRaw = 3;
this.pc.vaginas[0].loosenessRaw = 2;
this.pc.vaginas[0].bonusCapacity = 20;
this.pc.vaginas[0].vaginaColor = "black";
}
else if(this.pc.hasVagina())
{
if(this.pc.vaginas[0].bonusCapacity < 20 || this.pc.vaginas[0].wetnessRaw < 3)
{
this.output("\n\nThere’s a sudden shift inside you, and suddenly you feel a distinct pleasure in your vagina. The sensation is almost blissful; after all the straining fullness from the fluid earlier this response is enough to make your head sink happily down to one side, your tongue lolling out of your mouth in pleasure. With a shudder you feel your slit changing, and you can’t help but smile dopily as you feel it become wonderfully slick and deep; literally dripping with enough ready-made lubrication to leave you always available for use by almost any size of client. <b>Your vagina is now capacious</b>!");
}
}
if(this.pc.totalVaginas() > 1 && !this.pc.hasWombPregnancy())
{
this.output("\n\nYour fingers clench involuntarily as you undergo the indescribable sensation of your superfluous vagina");
if(this.pc.totalVaginas() > 2)
{
this.output("s sealing themselves");
}
else
{
this.output(" sealing itself");
}
this.output(" closed; leaving you with only one slick slit, ensuring that any groups of potential partners would have to pass you around one after the other to breed you successfully. <b>You now have only one vagina on your groin</b>!");
while(this.pc.totalVaginas() > 1)
{
this.pc.removeVagina(1,1);
}
}
if(this.pc.ass.wetnessRaw < 2)
{
this.output("\n\nThe fluid moves to massage your sizeable rear, and you can’t help but moan as it almost feels like your ass somehow orgasms. With a shudder of pleasure you realize that your asshole is now slick and dripping just like your vagina, ready and eager to be filled by all-comers. <b>Your asshole is now self-lubricating</b>!");
this.pc.ass.wetnessRaw = 2;
}
if(!this.pc.hasCockTail() && !this.pc.hasTailgina() && this.pc.tailCount > 0)
{
this.output("\n\nYou feel your [pc.tails] quiver, trembling as the unstoppable flow of liquid pumps through ");
if(this.pc.tailCount == 1)
{
this.output("it ");
}
else
{
this.output("they ");
}
this.output("in turn. ");
{
this.output("It shifts up on itself");
}
else
{
this.output("They shift up on themselves");
}
this.output(", bunching up into a little black tuft, perfectly imitating the Doctor’s own tail. <b>Your tail is now a badger tail</b>!");
this.pc.tailCount = 1;
this.pc.tailType = GLOBAL.TYPE_BADGER;
this.pc.clearTailFlags();
this.pc.addTailFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_FLUFFY);
this.pc.addTailFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_FURRED);
}
if(this.pc.tailCount == 0)
{
this.output("\n\nThere’s a sudden stretching sensation in your backside, and then a short sharp shock as you feel a small fluffy tail burst through your flesh. It twitches for a few moments before settling down, a perfect imitation of the Doctor’s own tail. <b>You now have a badger tail</b>!");
this.pc.tailCount = 1;
}
if(this.pc.skinType != GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_FUR)
{
this.output("\n\nA shiver runs through your entire body, and with a feeling like sinking into a warm bath you feel fur slide blissfully out over your [pc.skin], sweeping over your body in moments to leave you wrapped entirely in thick black fur. <b>You now have black fur</b>!");
this.pc.skinType = GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_FUR;
this.pc.clearSkinFlags();
this.pc.addSkinFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_THICK);
this.pc.addSkinFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_FLUFFY);
this.pc.furColor = "black";
}
if(this.pc.skinType == GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_FUR && this.pc.furColor != "black")
{
this.output("\n\nA shiver runs through your entire body, and with a feeling like sinking into a warm bath you feel your fur changing, a wave of color sweeping over your body in moments to leave you wrapped entirely in thick black fur. <b>You now have black fur</b>!");
}
if(this.pc.legType != GLOBAL.TYPE_SUCCUBUS && this.pc.isBiped())
{
this.output("\n\nYour feet tense abruptly, and you grit your teeth against a brief flash of pain as you feel your bones altering dramatically. The soles of your feet are shifted upwards, pushing you onto your tiptoes as the heels of your feet extend downwards in a thin spike. The changes finish in only a few moments, leaving you with feet that are somehow natural high heels; forcing you to totter about with your gait altered permanently. <b>Your feet are now permanent high heels</b>!");
this.pc.legType = GLOBAL.TYPE_SUCCUBUS;
this.pc.clearLegFlags();
this.pc.addLegFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_HEELS);
}
if(this.pc.armType != GLOBAL.TYPE_BADGER)
{
this.output("\n\nYour hands change too, albeit not so dramatically; finishing up almost normal looking - so long as your definition of “normal” includes black fur and small but significant claws. <b>Your hands are now clawed badger hands</b>!");
this.pc.armType = GLOBAL.TYPE_BADGER;
this.pc.clearArmFlags();
this.pc.addArmFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_FURRED);
}
this.output("\n\nFinally you begin to feel full, the liquid that has been mercilessly pumping into you seeming to surge back up your throat and fill the inside of your head. The haze you’ve been swimming in intensifies, a pink mist so thick that it’s almost physical overwhelming your thoughts. Your vision blurs, and you’re dimly aware of your face reshaping, but mostly all you can think about is your need. You <i>need</i> to fuck - no, that’s not right; you need to <i>be</i> fucked. That’s right, that’s what’s important; you need to be used and taken and god you’d forgotten that smell of cock but suddenly it’s in front of you again and it’s all you can think about. Thinking is hard, but somehow you <i>know</i> deep inside yourself that thinking isn’t important for you anymore, nowhere near as important as being fucked.");
this.output("\n\nYou barely register the tendril pulling itself out of your mouth, the only thought that provokes in you is one of mild discomfort as you’re no longer being filled from at least one end. You drool helplessly, your dripping tongue hanging from your lips");
if(this.pc.faceType != GLOBAL.TYPE_BADGER)
{
this.output(" as you only just manage to notice the feeling of your mouth shifting, changing into a black and white muzzle just like the smiling face of the Doctor before you. You can barely even manage to look up at her; you feel at once both so utterly drained and so completely in need of release. <b>Your head is now shaped into a badger muzzle</b>!");
this.pc.faceType = GLOBAL.TYPE_BADGER;
this.pc.clearFaceFlags();
this.pc.addFaceFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_MUZZLED);
}
else
{
this.output(".");
}
if(this.pc.femininity < 75)
{
this.pc.femininity = 75;
}
if(this.pc.lipMod < 1)
{
this.pc.lipMod = 1;
}
this.output("\n\n<i>“There girl”</i>, Dr. Badger coos, <i>“doesn’t that feel better? Don’t you like being one of my perfect bimbos better than being a silly hero?”</i>");
this.output("\n\nYou nod happily. You’d agree to anything she says, but especially in this case because when she calls you a bimbo your body responds instinctively; making thick strands of pre-cum leak from your straining cock while your slit moistens even further in excitement.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“You should be flattered. I don’t normally make copies of myself - weakens the brand, you know - but I decided I liked the idea of a slutty badger bimbo running around the galaxy, fucking new and exciting people. I’ve left you with more intelligence than most too - for now at least - just because I want you to be able to <i>try</i> to keep up with the hero business, even as your juicy cock <i>aches</i> for release.");
if(this.pc.hasCockTail() || this.pc.hasTailgina())
{
this.output(" I couldn’t help but leave your most interesting feature intact too. I must say I’ve never seen a tail like yours up close before, and a beauty like that would have been a shame to lose.");
}
this.output(" If you ever get tired of pretending that you’re anything more than a slutty little bimbo pet, feel free to come on back and I’ll take care of the rest of your pesky mind. But for now...”</i>, you realize she’s moved behind you while she’s been talking, and suddenly you feel her claws sinking into the ample flesh of your rear before she continues, <i>“it’s time to claim first use.”</i>");
this.output("\n\nShe thrusts deeply into your ass before you put together her intentions, and as your eyes shoot open you can’t think about anything other than her inside you. It feels so good, her thick, powerful cock filling you utterly, while your slick and willing asshole eagerly accepts her intrusion. Your eyes roll back in your head in bliss; you moan deliriously as she settles into a fierce rhythm, making your massive breasts swing pendulously beneath you. She doesn’t even pretend to be gentle; grabbing your head and pulling you backwards towards her, both for leverage and as a gesture of dominance, and your only reaction is one of pleasure. Of course she isn’t gentle with you, she shouldn’t be - it’s right for you to be fucked fiercely, to be held down and bred with wild abandon. Or tied up and forced to suck cock, or let loose to service others on command, or anything else demanded of you - you’re there to fuck and be fucked exactly how anyone else wants you to be. How could you be anything else? A desperate gasp makes it way out of your mouth as you feel any reservations drifting away, replaced with insatiable lust and an absolute need to serve. You shudder as you feel the cock filling you give one last dramatic thrust, and then the bliss of someone cumming inside you, and on the back of that wonderful feeling you finally, <i>finally</i> feel yourself properly orgasm; your cock spurting again and again onto the floor beneath you as your slit sends a great tide of slickness sliding down the inside of your thighs.");
this.pc.buttChange(120,true,true,false);
this.pc.orgasm();
this.pc.orgasm();
this.pc.orgasm();
this.output("\n\nIt’s several minutes before your eyes uncross from the delirious bliss of your repeated climaxes. When you can finally see clearly you look up to find Dr. Badger again looking down at you with a smile, idly re-applying the half-sleeve to her cock. While you do still find her scent powerfully alluring, it seems like now that you’ve been serviced the lustful haze that clouded your mind seems to have let up a little. It’s still a little hard to think, and you’re sure you’ve dropped some IQ points, but you <i>are</i> able to think of something other than sex, at least. Her cock catches your eye, and you swallow nervously as you mentally add “for now” to that last statement.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“Now”</i>, Dr. Badger says nonchalantly, as though nothing unusual had happened, <i>“with that... consultation out of the way, do you care to buy any of my take home products? I’ve got some lovely pills that will give you a nice little bimbo kick, although nowhere near as much as my personal attention.”</i>");
if(!this.pc.hasPerk("Easy"))
{
this.output("\n\n(<b>Bimbo Perk Gained: Easy</b> - gain 20% more lust from combat sources.)");
this.pc.createPerk("Easy",20,0,0,0,"Gain 20% more lust from combat sources.");
}
if(!this.pc.hasPerk("Inhuman Desire"))
{
this.output("\n\n(<b>Bimbo Perk Gained: Inhuman Desire</b> - Your maximum lust is increased by 15.)");
this.pc.createPerk("Inhuman Desire",15,0,0,0,"Increases maximum lust by 15.");
}
if(!this.pc.hasPerk("Breed Hungry"))
{
this.output("\n\n(<b>Bimbo Perk Gained: Breed Hungry</b> - Your balls refill much faster than normal and your pregnancies are more likely and faster.)");
this.pc.createPerk("Breed Hungry",15,0,0,0,"Increases speed that semen is created at and the pregnancy speed.");
}
if(!this.pc.hasPerk("Ditz Speech"))
{
this.output("\n\n(<b>Gained Perk: Ditz Speech</b> - You will now sound like a total bimbo in scenes that support it.)");
this.pc.createPerk("Ditz Speech",0,0,0,0,"Alters dialogue in certain scenes.");
}
if(this.pc.libido() < 30)
{
this.pc.libido(10);
}
if(this.pc.libido() < 50)
{
this.pc.libido(10);
}
if(this.pc.libido() < 70)
{
this.pc.libido(10);
}
this.pc.libido(10);
this.pc.intelligence(Math.round(-0.5 * this.pc.intelligence()));
this.flags["DR_BADGER_BIMBOED_PC"] = 1;
this.processTime(40 + rand(15));
this.pc.loadInAss(this.chars["DRBADGER"]);
this.output("\n\n(You could probably like, report this troublemaker to a U.G.C. peacekeeper and get her arrested. Maybe you can find a sexy cop!)");
this.drBadgerMenu();
}

Yeah, some of it can be used for your TF, but there is a random and progressive component they need to write too.

Last edited:

TFMaster

Thing is TFs are easy to write but a pain in the ass to code. Take a look at the code for Dr. Badger's TF:

public function heyDocImAHero() : void
{
this.clearOutput();
this.showDrBadger();
author("Abe E. Seedy");
this.output("Doctor Badger grins widely, pressing you a little harder against the door as she moves one hand down to retrieve a remote control from some hidden pocket. <i>“Well, </i>hero”, she teases, <i>“let’s see just how heroic you are once I’ve had some fun with you...”</i>");
this.output("\n\nShe presses a prominent button on the remote, releasing you and stepping away to the side in one fluid motion. Before you can react you hear the machine in front of you whirr menacingly, and then a great white beam shoots out of it, bathing your head in a thick, hazy glow.");
this.output("\n\nIt feels... nice. Warm. You tense yourself for something dramatic to happen, but after several seconds you eventually re-open your eyes, and hesitantly wave a hand in front of your face. Several more seconds pass, and absolutely nothing continues to happen. Maybe it doesn’t work? Or maybe your protective enhancements were too powerful for it? Laughing, you strike a confident, heroic pose, turning to face Dr. Badger again now that you’ve defeated her nefarious plan, only to discover her bearing down on you while holding a large hypodermic needle filled with some brightly glowing substance.");
this.output("\n\nYou don’t have time to do anything more than stare before she jabs you with the needle, pressing the plunger down and pumping whatever’s inside it into your body. She doesn’t even bother to restrain you after that; simply pulling the needle out with shrug and explaining <i>“I’ve never been much of an engineer unfortunately, but I do have a soft spot for sneaking up and surprising people...”</i>");
this.output("\n\nYou feel a thick warmth flowing into you from the needle, a pink fog filling up your mind as you fall helplessly to your [pc.knees]. <i>“That’s just a little something to get you in the right... frame of mind”</i>, the Doctor says, shifting her stance a little as you sink down to be level with her waist. From there you get a good view of her thick cock, and after a sudden start you realize that you’ve started drooling. It just looks so... you can’t describe it, but you <i>need</i> it; you can’t help but be enraptured as you watch her casually unwrap the sleeve from around it.");
this.output("\n\nYou make a move forwards, but she stops you with a firm hand on your head. <i>“Ah-ah-ah”</i>, she taunts, wagging a finger at you for emphasis, <i>“not so fast. First we have to get you nice and conditioned...”</i>");
this.output("\n\nWith that she moves forward, and brings herself right against you. After your telling off earlier you keep still, allowing her to simply rub her soft cock against your [pc.face]. Her musk is overpowering; you feel her scent pouring through your nose, reaching up into your brain and absolutely dominating your thoughts. All you can think about is her cock - the way it feels against your [pc.skin], the way it looks as she slides it back and forth, but most importantly the rich, intoxicating scent of it that leaves you helplessly enthralled. You pant breathlessly, your eyes following every movement it makes as the Doctor looks down at you approvingly.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“You like my cock, don’t you?”</i>, she asks softly.");
this.output("\n\nYou can’t even bring yourself to respond. ‘Like’ isn’t a strong enough word, you <i>need</i> it, it’s like a drug you didn’t even know you were addicted to, and as much as you try to fight it it’s as though she’s just reached into your brain and flicked all the switches that leave you utterly fixated on it. In the end, you only respond with a nod because she moves herself up and down against you, and your head follows the movement into a nod unthinkingly.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“That’s good”</i>, she coos, and then suddenly she steps backwards, abruptly taking her wonderful cock away from you. You gasp for breath, not sure if you’re relieved or upset to be able to think a little more clearly for a moment. <i>“But </i>heroes”, she continues, putting a mocking emphasis on that word, <i>“don’t get to have fun with Doctor Badger’s cock.”</i>");
this.output("\n\nShe bends forward, putting her plump, perfect lips right next to your ear, whispering <i>“my cock is reserved for bimbos; slutty bimbo girls with big tits, a nice full ass and a wonderfully big cock of their own.”</i> She pulls back a little and winks, gesturing over her own voluptuous body. <i>“You might say I appreciate the look</i>.”");
this.output("\n\nFor your part, you’re still unable to respond. You <i>want</i> to say something, but she’s still so close to you that you can <i>feel</i> the musk pouring off her, and the scent of it is wrapped so fiercely around your brain that all you can do is drool wantonly.");
this.output("\n\nMercifully - or tragically, you’re still not sure which - she steps back again, turning away and walking over to the other side of the room. She flicks a switch there and a bright light comes on, revealing what seems to be a little metal stand about half the height of a person, like a speaker’s podium except instead of an open book or a microphone the top of it holds only a pair of leather straps. She moves up behind it and presses another button on her remote, at which point some concealed panel in the roof slides open. From there a long mechanical tendril stretches down slowly; only a few inches wide but long enough to reach all the way down to the floor and then some, and apparently dexterous enough to curl easily around the Doctor’s outstretched hand. The tip of it oozes with what looks to be the same brightly glowing substance you were injected with earlier, and she brings the tendril up to her mouth to give the liquid a light tasting lick, smacking her lips in appreciation.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“Mhmmm”</i>, she coos happily, before turning her eyes back to you. <i>“Now then, </i>hero”, she continues, <i>“may I present to you the solution to your little problem. This wonderful machine of mine will make you into the perfect bimbo; give you all the... assets and desires that a cute little bimbo could need. And I’ll tell you what - I’ll let you go afterwards. You can still be a hero, even! But you’ll be a hero with great heaving tits, a thick throbbing cock, and, I’m afraid, rather more difficulty in thinking about anything other than sex. So you’ll still be a hero, but you might find things a little... </i>harder<i> than before...”</i> She leans heavily on that word, and you can’t help but notice that she’s started stroking her own cock absently just in describing it all, and it’s rapidly putting its own emphasis on the word. <i>“So”</i>, she finishes with a grin, <i>“what do you say</i>?”");
this.output("\n\nYou try to resist. You really do. But you can’t. You can’t stop yourself from moving over towards her, utterly mesmerized by her offer and, more importantly, the sight of her hardening cock. You <i>need</i> it, you have ever since she first pushed it into your face, and no matter how hard you screw up your eyes and try to turn away you still find yourself moving slowly but inevitably over. Eventually you’re beside her, eyes downcast as you offer yourself helplessly to her.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“Good girl”</i>, she purrs,");
if(this.pc.mf("him","her") != "her")
{
this.output(" your gender apparently already being disregarded to match the one she’s designating for you,");
}
this.output(" her clawed hands landing delicately but firmly on your back to position you properly. She bends you forward, making you rest on your elbows");
this.output(" before she tightens the straps and locks your arms into place. She disappears for a moment, then reappears in front of you with the mechanical tendril in one hand, holding it up in front of you. <i>“Open wide”</i>, she says with a leer, and when your mouth falls open reflexively she simply lets the thing go, and it shoots forward under its own power and presses itself between your lips.");
this.output("\n\nYou tense up instinctively, but despite that it still pushes its way down your throat, your gag reflex somehow suppressed as the mechanical thing impales you fiercely. Soon you feel an extra motion to it, beyond its simple wiggling as it pushes downwards; a distinct series of bulges stretching your lips open slightly further as they make their way along the tendril. Dimly you feel it release inside you, the actual tip by now so far down your throat that you can’t possibly taste anything from it, only vaguely register the sensation of wave after wave of fluid pumping into you. At first you simply begin to feel full, but it isn’t long until other symptoms manifest themselves.");
if(this.pc.thickness < 75)
{
this.output("\n\nYou feel your body begin to swell dramatically, rounding out until you look like the Doctor herself, all the to better to show off your sexually-charged figure to all onlookers. <b>Your body is now plump and curvy</b>.");
this.pc.thickness = 75;
if(this.pc.legCount != 2)
{
this.output("\n\nThis change seems to come at the expense of your lower body, your rounding figure reconstituting your mass with startling speed. <b>You are now standing on two legs</b>.");
this.pc.legCount = 2;
this.pc.genitalSpot = 0;
this.pc.clearLegFlags();
}
}
else if(this.pc.legCount != 2)
{
this.output("\n\nYour lower body is the first to change, your changing figure reconstituting your mass with startling speed. <b>You are now standing on two legs</b>.");
this.pc.legCount = 2;
this.pc.genitalSpot = 0;
this.pc.clearLegFlags();
}
if(this.pc.skinType == GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_GOO)
{
this.output("\n\nYou feel yourself solidify at the same time, your body turning to normal flesh. <b>You have lost your goo form</b>.");
this.pc.skinType = GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_SKIN;
}
if(this.pc.biggestTitSize() < 1)
{
this.output("\n\nYour chest strains alarmingly, and even from your current position you manage to look down and watch your body reshape; the fluid being pumped into you somehow congregating in very specific spots until with a shuddering gasp two breasts push themselves out of your [pc.skin]. You can’t help but keep moaning as they swell further and further, until eventually they are left dangling almost all the way to the floor, pulling your bent over body downwards even more just by the sheer weight of fluid that sloshes inside of them. Strainingly stiff nipples cap them off, making you look like you’re perpetually on the verge of actively leaking. <b>You now have very large breasts</b>!");
}
if(this.pc.biggestTitSize() < 8)
{
this.output("\n\nYour breasts seem to get the most attention, pushing out emphatically as the fluid somehow seems to concentrate itself in filling them as much as possible. You can’t help but moan as they grow to become achingly large, leaving them almost touching the floor as you’re bent double over this podium. They slosh noisily too, seeming to be filled with a vast reservoir of loose fluid that your strainingly stiff nipples struggle to contain without leaking eagerly. <b>You breasts are now very large</b>!");
}
if(this.pc.bRows() > 1)
{
this.output("\n\nWhile your main set of breasts twitch and slosh with the fluid that fills them, your extra breasts slide smoothly upwards, merging soundlessly into just your one emphatic rack. <b>You now have only one set of breasts</b>!");
while(this.pc.bRows() > 1)
{
this.pc.removeBreastRow(1,1);
}
}
if(!this.pc.hasCock())
{
{
this.output("s");
}
this.output(" beneath it. You find yourself gasping for breath, hurriedly taking in air in short, desperate bursts as you grasp at the top of the podium feverishly, until finally the unstoppable pressure within you releases in one great orgasmic rush. You feel an intense surge, and somehow you become aware that your body is responding along with it, a great thick shaft pressing out of your crotch. You pant as you feel the fluid work its way through it, molding it and filling it out all at the same time, until finally you feel your new, massive cock hanging heavily from your body, twitching and pulsing with the fluid that fills it so desperately. God, it feels so <i>good</i>, but you <i>need</i> to cum, and despite how good it felt you still somehow haven’t. <b>You now have a very large cock</b>!");
this.pc.createCock();
this.pc.cocks[0].cockColor = "black";
}
else if(this.pc.biggestCockLength() < 11)
{
{
this.output("s");
}
this.output(" beneath it. You can feel the fluid pumping into you, surge after surge flowing through your body and aiming directly for your cock, which soon shudders and responds to the massive increase in pressure. It presses out from you slowly, building outwards with every pulse and almost knocking your [pc.legOrLegs] out from under you at the sheer intensity of it, leaving you struggling to keep breathing as your cock fills absolutely with this new, surging fluid. You want to cum, you <i>need</i> to cum, but you can’t - all you can do is clutch desperately at the top of the podium while your shaft slowly grows to become large enough to almost match Dr. Badger herself. <b>Your cock is now very large</b>!");
}
if(this.pc.cockTotal() > 1)
{
this.output("\n\nYour extra cock");
if(this.pc.cockTotal() > 2)
{
this.output("s flow ");
}
else
{
this.output(" flows ");
}
this.output("together like they were liquid themselves, feeding their mass into your main cock, ensuring you’re more focused on receiving breeding than being able to breed others. <b>You now have only one very large cock on your groin</b>!");
while(this.pc.cockTotal() > 1)
{
this.pc.removeCock(1,1);
}
}
if(this.pc.balls == 0)
{
this.output("\n\nThe flow of fluid shifts within you, moving to pool at the very base of your crotch. Here it simply builds unstoppably, dragging a groan from you as you feel your body swell in response, a growing set of balls descending slowly. The fluid focuses on these mercilessly; pumping them so achingly full that they feel like they’re overflowing - a constant, endless, churning torturing you as your seed demands to be spent, and even then you’re not sure how much release you would get from any one single orgasm. <b>You now have very large balls</b>!");
this.pc.balls = 2;
this.pc.ballSizeRaw = 4;
{
}
{
}
}
if(this.pc.maxCum() < 500 && this.pc.balls > 0)
{
if(this.pc.balls > 1)
{
this.output("\n\nThe flow of fluid shifts within you, moving to pool heavily in your balls. Here it simply builds unstoppably, dragging a groan from you as you feel them swell in response. The fluid focuses on them mercilessly, pumping them so achingly full that they grow dramatically. They feel like they’re overflowing - a constant, endless churning torturing you as your seed demands to be spent, and even then you’re not sure how much release you would get from any one single orgasm. <b>Your balls are now very productive</b>!");
}
else
{
this.output("\n\nThe flow of fluid shifts within you, moving to pool heavily in your ball. Here it simply builds unstoppably, dragging a groan from you as you feel it swell in response. The fluid focuses on it mercilessly, pumping it so achingly full that it grows dramatically. It feels like it’s overflowing - a constant, endless churning torturing you as your seed demands to be spent, and even then you’re not sure how much release you would get from any one single orgasm. <b>Your ball is extra productive</b>!");
}
if(this.pc.ballSizeRaw < 4)
{
this.pc.ballSizeRaw = 4;
}
{
}
{
}
}
if(this.pc.balls > 2)
{
this.output("\n\nWith a sensation that makes your eyes roll back in your head you feel your extra sets of balls drain themselves into your main pair, sliding seamlessly into your flesh while your remaining balls slosh as they fill to overflowing with extra seed. <b>You now have only one set of balls</b>!");
this.pc.balls = 2;
this.pc.ballSizeRaw = this.pc.ballSizeRaw + this.pc.ballSizeRaw / 2;
}
if(!this.pc.hasVagina())
{
this.output("\n\nThere’s a sudden shift inside you, and suddenly you feel a distinct pleasure sinking into the very base of your crotch, below even your balls. The sensation is almost blissful; after all the straining fullness from the fluid earlier this response is enough to make your head sink happily down to one side, your tongue lolling out of your mouth in pleasure. With a shudder you feel a slit opening");
if(this.pc.legCount > 1)
{
this.output(" between your [pc.legs]");
}
else
{
this.output(" at your crotch");
}
this.output(", and you can’t help but smile dopily as you feel it become wonderfully slick and deep; literally dripping with enough ready-made lubrication to leave you always available for use by almost any size of client. <b>You now have a capacious vagina</b>!");
this.pc.createVagina();
this.pc.vaginas[0].loosenessRaw = 2;
this.pc.vaginas[0].vaginaColor = "black";
}
else if(this.pc.hasVagina())
{
if(this.pc.vaginas[0].bonusCapacity < 20 || this.pc.vaginas[0].wetnessRaw < 3)
{
this.output("\n\nThere’s a sudden shift inside you, and suddenly you feel a distinct pleasure in your vagina. The sensation is almost blissful; after all the straining fullness from the fluid earlier this response is enough to make your head sink happily down to one side, your tongue lolling out of your mouth in pleasure. With a shudder you feel your slit changing, and you can’t help but smile dopily as you feel it become wonderfully slick and deep; literally dripping with enough ready-made lubrication to leave you always available for use by almost any size of client. <b>Your vagina is now capacious</b>!");
}
}
if(this.pc.totalVaginas() > 1 && !this.pc.hasWombPregnancy())
{
this.output("\n\nYour fingers clench involuntarily as you undergo the indescribable sensation of your superfluous vagina");
if(this.pc.totalVaginas() > 2)
{
this.output("s sealing themselves");
}
else
{
this.output(" sealing itself");
}
this.output(" closed; leaving you with only one slick slit, ensuring that any groups of potential partners would have to pass you around one after the other to breed you successfully. <b>You now have only one vagina on your groin</b>!");
while(this.pc.totalVaginas() > 1)
{
this.pc.removeVagina(1,1);
}
}
if(this.pc.ass.wetnessRaw < 2)
{
this.output("\n\nThe fluid moves to massage your sizeable rear, and you can’t help but moan as it almost feels like your ass somehow orgasms. With a shudder of pleasure you realize that your asshole is now slick and dripping just like your vagina, ready and eager to be filled by all-comers. <b>Your asshole is now self-lubricating</b>!");
this.pc.ass.wetnessRaw = 2;
}
if(!this.pc.hasCockTail() && !this.pc.hasTailgina() && this.pc.tailCount > 0)
{
this.output("\n\nYou feel your [pc.tails] quiver, trembling as the unstoppable flow of liquid pumps through ");
{
this.output("it ");
}
else
{
this.output("they ");
}
this.output("in turn. ");
{
this.output("It shifts up on itself");
}
else
{
this.output("They shift up on themselves");
}
this.output(", bunching up into a little black tuft, perfectly imitating the Doctor’s own tail. <b>Your tail is now a badger tail</b>!");
this.pc.tailCount = 1;
}
if(this.pc.tailCount == 0)
{
this.output("\n\nThere’s a sudden stretching sensation in your backside, and then a short sharp shock as you feel a small fluffy tail burst through your flesh. It twitches for a few moments before settling down, a perfect imitation of the Doctor’s own tail. <b>You now have a badger tail</b>!");
this.pc.tailCount = 1;
}
if(this.pc.skinType != GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_FUR)
{
this.output("\n\nA shiver runs through your entire body, and with a feeling like sinking into a warm bath you feel fur slide blissfully out over your [pc.skin], sweeping over your body in moments to leave you wrapped entirely in thick black fur. <b>You now have black fur</b>!");
this.pc.skinType = GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_FUR;
this.pc.clearSkinFlags();
this.pc.addSkinFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_THICK);
this.pc.addSkinFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_FLUFFY);
}
if(this.pc.skinType == GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_FUR && this.pc.furColor != "black")
{
this.output("\n\nA shiver runs through your entire body, and with a feeling like sinking into a warm bath you feel your fur changing, a wave of color sweeping over your body in moments to leave you wrapped entirely in thick black fur. <b>You now have black fur</b>!");
}
if(this.pc.legType != GLOBAL.TYPE_SUCCUBUS && this.pc.isBiped())
{
this.output("\n\nYour feet tense abruptly, and you grit your teeth against a brief flash of pain as you feel your bones altering dramatically. The soles of your feet are shifted upwards, pushing you onto your tiptoes as the heels of your feet extend downwards in a thin spike. The changes finish in only a few moments, leaving you with feet that are somehow natural high heels; forcing you to totter about with your gait altered permanently. <b>Your feet are now permanent high heels</b>!");
this.pc.legType = GLOBAL.TYPE_SUCCUBUS;
this.pc.clearLegFlags();
this.pc.addLegFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_HEELS);
}
if(this.pc.armType != GLOBAL.TYPE_BADGER)
{
this.output("\n\nYour hands change too, albeit not so dramatically; finishing up almost normal looking - so long as your definition of “normal” includes black fur and small but significant claws. <b>Your hands are now clawed badger hands</b>!");
this.pc.armType = GLOBAL.TYPE_BADGER;
this.pc.clearArmFlags();
this.pc.addArmFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_FURRED);
}
this.output("\n\nFinally you begin to feel full, the liquid that has been mercilessly pumping into you seeming to surge back up your throat and fill the inside of your head. The haze you’ve been swimming in intensifies, a pink mist so thick that it’s almost physical overwhelming your thoughts. Your vision blurs, and you’re dimly aware of your face reshaping, but mostly all you can think about is your need. You <i>need</i> to fuck - no, that’s not right; you need to <i>be</i> fucked. That’s right, that’s what’s important; you need to be used and taken and god you’d forgotten that smell of cock but suddenly it’s in front of you again and it’s all you can think about. Thinking is hard, but somehow you <i>know</i> deep inside yourself that thinking isn’t important for you anymore, nowhere near as important as being fucked.");
this.output("\n\nYou barely register the tendril pulling itself out of your mouth, the only thought that provokes in you is one of mild discomfort as you’re no longer being filled from at least one end. You drool helplessly, your dripping tongue hanging from your lips");
if(this.pc.faceType != GLOBAL.TYPE_BADGER)
{
this.output(" as you only just manage to notice the feeling of your mouth shifting, changing into a black and white muzzle just like the smiling face of the Doctor before you. You can barely even manage to look up at her; you feel at once both so utterly drained and so completely in need of release. <b>Your head is now shaped into a badger muzzle</b>!");
this.pc.faceType = GLOBAL.TYPE_BADGER;
this.pc.clearFaceFlags();
this.pc.addFaceFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_MUZZLED);
}
else
{
this.output(".");
}
if(this.pc.femininity < 75)
{
this.pc.femininity = 75;
}
if(this.pc.lipMod < 1)
{
this.pc.lipMod = 1;
}
this.output("\n\n<i>“There girl”</i>, Dr. Badger coos, <i>“doesn’t that feel better? Don’t you like being one of my perfect bimbos better than being a silly hero?”</i>");
this.output("\n\nYou nod happily. You’d agree to anything she says, but especially in this case because when she calls you a bimbo your body responds instinctively; making thick strands of pre-cum leak from your straining cock while your slit moistens even further in excitement.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“You should be flattered. I don’t normally make copies of myself - weakens the brand, you know - but I decided I liked the idea of a slutty badger bimbo running around the galaxy, fucking new and exciting people. I’ve left you with more intelligence than most too - for now at least - just because I want you to be able to <i>try</i> to keep up with the hero business, even as your juicy cock <i>aches</i> for release.");
if(this.pc.hasCockTail() || this.pc.hasTailgina())
{
this.output(" I couldn’t help but leave your most interesting feature intact too. I must say I’ve never seen a tail like yours up close before, and a beauty like that would have been a shame to lose.");
}
this.output(" If you ever get tired of pretending that you’re anything more than a slutty little bimbo pet, feel free to come on back and I’ll take care of the rest of your pesky mind. But for now...”</i>, you realize she’s moved behind you while she’s been talking, and suddenly you feel her claws sinking into the ample flesh of your rear before she continues, <i>“it’s time to claim first use.”</i>");
this.output("\n\nShe thrusts deeply into your ass before you put together her intentions, and as your eyes shoot open you can’t think about anything other than her inside you. It feels so good, her thick, powerful cock filling you utterly, while your slick and willing asshole eagerly accepts her intrusion. Your eyes roll back in your head in bliss; you moan deliriously as she settles into a fierce rhythm, making your massive breasts swing pendulously beneath you. She doesn’t even pretend to be gentle; grabbing your head and pulling you backwards towards her, both for leverage and as a gesture of dominance, and your only reaction is one of pleasure. Of course she isn’t gentle with you, she shouldn’t be - it’s right for you to be fucked fiercely, to be held down and bred with wild abandon. Or tied up and forced to suck cock, or let loose to service others on command, or anything else demanded of you - you’re there to fuck and be fucked exactly how anyone else wants you to be. How could you be anything else? A desperate gasp makes it way out of your mouth as you feel any reservations drifting away, replaced with insatiable lust and an absolute need to serve. You shudder as you feel the cock filling you give one last dramatic thrust, and then the bliss of someone cumming inside you, and on the back of that wonderful feeling you finally, <i>finally</i> feel yourself properly orgasm; your cock spurting again and again onto the floor beneath you as your slit sends a great tide of slickness sliding down the inside of your thighs.");
this.pc.buttChange(120,true,true,false);
this.pc.orgasm();
this.pc.orgasm();
this.pc.orgasm();
this.output("\n\nIt’s several minutes before your eyes uncross from the delirious bliss of your repeated climaxes. When you can finally see clearly you look up to find Dr. Badger again looking down at you with a smile, idly re-applying the half-sleeve to her cock. While you do still find her scent powerfully alluring, it seems like now that you’ve been serviced the lustful haze that clouded your mind seems to have let up a little. It’s still a little hard to think, and you’re sure you’ve dropped some IQ points, but you <i>are</i> able to think of something other than sex, at least. Her cock catches your eye, and you swallow nervously as you mentally add “for now” to that last statement.");
this.output("\n\n<i>“Now”</i>, Dr. Badger says nonchalantly, as though nothing unusual had happened, <i>“with that... consultation out of the way, do you care to buy any of my take home products? I’ve got some lovely pills that will give you a nice little bimbo kick, although nowhere near as much as my personal attention.”</i>");
if(!this.pc.hasPerk("Easy"))
{
this.output("\n\n(<b>Bimbo Perk Gained: Easy</b> - gain 20% more lust from combat sources.)");
this.pc.createPerk("Easy",20,0,0,0,"Gain 20% more lust from combat sources.");
}
if(!this.pc.hasPerk("Inhuman Desire"))
{
this.output("\n\n(<b>Bimbo Perk Gained: Inhuman Desire</b> - Your maximum lust is increased by 15.)");
this.pc.createPerk("Inhuman Desire",15,0,0,0,"Increases maximum lust by 15.");
}
if(!this.pc.hasPerk("Breed Hungry"))
{
this.output("\n\n(<b>Bimbo Perk Gained: Breed Hungry</b> - Your balls refill much faster than normal and your pregnancies are more likely and faster.)");
this.pc.createPerk("Breed Hungry",15,0,0,0,"Increases speed that semen is created at and the pregnancy speed.");
}
if(!this.pc.hasPerk("Ditz Speech"))
{
this.output("\n\n(<b>Gained Perk: Ditz Speech</b> - You will now sound like a total bimbo in scenes that support it.)");
this.pc.createPerk("Ditz Speech",0,0,0,0,"Alters dialogue in certain scenes.");
}
if(this.pc.libido() < 30)
{
this.pc.libido(10);
}
if(this.pc.libido() < 50)
{
this.pc.libido(10);
}
if(this.pc.libido() < 70)
{
this.pc.libido(10);
}
this.pc.libido(10);
this.pc.intelligence(Math.round(-0.5 * this.pc.intelligence()));
this.flags["DR_BADGER_BIMBOED_PC"] = 1;
this.processTime(40 + rand(15));
this.output("\n\n(You could probably like, report this troublemaker to a U.G.C. peacekeeper and get her arrested. Maybe you can find a sexy cop!)");
this.drBadgerMenu();
}

Yeah, some of it can be used for your TF, but there is a random and progressive component they need to write too.

Yeah but I'm not going to be the one to code it as I don't know how to. I do know that I have to put parsers in so that whoever is going to code it can code it though.

Also I did look at Dr. Badger's TF (not the code for it though) to get some ideas for my TF, I also stole some of the text from it for my own TF, but only as a temporary placeholder for now. I also have a section dedicated to the in-game descriptions for the various body parts all of which are ahem "borrowed" from Dr. Badger's TF.

TFMaster

Sorry about the delay everybody, everyone probably completely forgot about this project and for those of you who are new to this, I am currently working on a TF that will turn one into an anthropomorphic Badger similar to Dr Badger.

I've been too busy with my life so far to work on it what with work and just sitting down to play video games but I'm back now.

I'm almost done with phase one of the project I just need to figure out how I want the legs to be, whether I want them to be digitigrade or plantigrade. What do you guys think? Should I make the TF give you plantigrade or digitigrade legs? Other than that I have most of the writing done, phase two will involve moving the thread to the event submissions forum and adding the parsers as well as getting feedback from you guys about the project.

That is all TFMaster out.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Sorry about the delay everybody, everyone probably completely forgot about this project and for those of you who are new to this, I am currently working on a TF that will turn one into an anthropomorphic Badger similar to Dr Badger.

I've been too busy with my life so far to work on it what with work and just sitting down to play video games but I'm back now.

I'm almost done with phase one of the project I just need to figure out how I want the legs to be, whether I want them to be digitigrade or plantigrade. What do you guys think? Should I make the TF give you plantigrade or digitigrade legs? Other than that I have most of the writing done, phase two will involve moving the thread to the event submissions forum and adding the parsers as well as getting feedback from you guys about the project.

That is all TFMaster out.
If you want to make it like Dr.badger then going plantigrade is the way to go, then again, a large portion of the fur community is into digitigrade so I'm not certain about that either.

In the end the deciding factor I guess would be how wild or feral you want it to be.

TFMaster

If you want to make it like Dr.badger then going plantigrade is the way to go, then again, a large portion of the fur community is into digitigrade so I'm not certain about that either.

In the end the deciding factor I guess would be how wild or feral you want it to be.
Finally someone responded about that, thanks Preacher you horny goat.

I was thinking of going with plantigrade if only because it would be easier to write the transformation and description blurbs than if it were digitigrade.

And I just realized that I haven't settled on a name yet, crap!

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Finally someone responded about that, thanks Preacher you horny goat.

I was thinking of going with plantigrade if only because it would be easier to write the transformation and description blurbs than if it were digitigrade.

And I just realized that I haven't settled on a name yet, crap!
The badgering, or something else. As mentioned before, a good name is not necessary, I reckon quite a few things have been modified by the devs post-submission.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Finally got around to writing the leg transformation, it is mostly complete now except for a few things like the fact I STILL don't have a name for it yet.
Melesia pill, inspired by a badger's scientific name.