[WIP] [Feedback/Editors wanted!] Ashoka, drunk kaithrit/laquine hybrid trap for NT

Sky

Feb 6, 2016
This is a new NPC I'm writing to add to The B/Fucking Bronco on New Texas. I wanted to make an NPC that gets drunk over time, so that's what I'm doing. So without further blabbering, here's the Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mkbu-7g4U9fSKKbGRhluEDATpqqIiEgHZOI1rZMUAto/edit?usp=sharing

What to expect: A very feminine trap, part bunny and part cat, that likes drinking and likes drunken sex.

So, going in, here's what's done so far:
20 pages, and 8.5k words of text
All text for bar appearance blurbs
All text for initial meeting and repeat approaching
All text for appearance, in sober, buzzed, and drunk variants
All Sober talk scenes planned thus far
Most Sober Buy Drink options

What's planned, but not written yet:
All Buzzed talk scenes
Some sober and all buzzed Buy Drink options
All sex scenes

Here's what I'd like to include, but may not:
Several more sex scenes
The option to give Ashoka a few cosmetic mods

I would appreciate any comments or constructive criticism you can offer. Even if you only read it, thank you for giving my work a look!

Sky

Feb 6, 2016
The name was actually a reference to a carrier from a different sci-fi work. I suppose a talk conversation could clear it up, but what you point out is problematic. I didn't even think of it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Do you have any plans for Dianna and Imperial Navy Surplus? Its long been near the top of my personal most-anticipated projects list.

Sky

Feb 6, 2016
I do intend to resurrect that project, but I'd like to do Ash first, for practice. Glad to see someone remembers her!

Reactions: Zavos