[WIP Editing For Submission] Fertite Minus

Darvan

Apr 2, 2018
Wassup Fen Forums, Darvan coming back at you again with another post for a submission that I had cooking up in my brain for some time.

It's a simple TF with an equally simple premise. It's basically the exact opposite of Fertite+. If you know what that does, you get the jist of this TF. I am honestly surprised that a something like this hasn't been made yet since TiTS is pretty inclusive in regards to transformations and stuff like Fertility and Virility can sometimes get out of hand if you fuck around too much.

The meat and taters: I know preg content is one of the most appreciated categories among lewd things in the game. I am probably not the only one here who likes the preg stuff, but doesn't want to pop out 9 bajillion kids every time we get our ass whipped by a Milodan or Rask (c'mon this has probably happened to you at least once). I'd wager to say that most of us aren't null_blank and wanna breed a Steel horde. I'm just making this TF to mitigate that to a certain extent.

Anywho, our favorite dubious Dr. Lash is supposed to sell it since he seems to be the only NPC atm who actively fights against the supposed UGC fertility plague.

And without further ado:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C3CU3fkjHmdGAmBb5AxqK--584gExDhAeHlvAhfOdT8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Lemme know what you think.

Darvan

Apr 2, 2018
So in regards to the TF itself and not my poke at null_blank, what is there to say in your opinions, if any?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I like the idea of modifying the PC's fertility/virility stat at your own whim instead of having to remember to pop a sterilex right before you do the deed.

inb4 I don't even know what Sterilex is.