[WIP/done?] Minotaur Guard Booze Stash

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
So I'm mostly finished with this, just have to determine whether it would have a chance of making it in-game.

Its a small addition to the undermountian, a secret supply of Minoblood wine / bovum sherry -- for if you, like me, defeated the minotaur guards and inadvertedly cut off your own supply of minoblood wine. Fast foreward through an hour+ of me grinding though Evergreen's lost pouch sidequest ... to get access to the kitsune den... to farm the only other vendor (Kohaku) who sells minoblood wine at random chance.....
anyway i'm sure in the furture there'll be Minobloodwine in Khor'minos, but I think it a good idea to have a once-daily supply near the Frost Maches entrance.

Plus maybe some scenes where Brint/Brienne react to you turning into a minotaour?? Takin' shots with ya mino'bro/sis/daddy/loveofmylife (is there a reason this isnt in the game?is it the same reason ivris is blind?)

Ta-DA!

Oh PS if follower transformation reactions ARE given a greenlight, I'd be happy to write more for everything
you grow a horesecock "Khaaak now we're twins!"

bubblechaser

Dec 2, 2021
Texas
I read somewhere on the forums that Wsan is no longer active on here. Can someone get in touch with him and see if he can look at this? My question for him is:
  • does this "pass the test" for the brint/breinne writing i've done so far, finding the booze stash itself?
  • what is his opinion about brint/breinne reacting to mino-drink transformations? yes? no? should we cut that part? would he rather write it not me? etc.