[WIP] Dick length rounding tf

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't. Being picky has very little to do with having constant worrying thoughts.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I don't. Being picky has very little to do with having constant worrying thoughts.
I didn't mean to make fun of a mental disorder, especially one I have, i'm sorry :(

(I just like bad puns, and it rolls off the tongue pretty well.)

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
OCDick was the original name i came up with from minecrafters having "OCD" when something isn't symmetrical (caused due to complaints from the slyverens decimal dick growth). But i will take Kesil's Rounddick as the informal name and Phalic rounder as the "Official" tf name. Unless better alternatives appear

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm glad I could help there, even if it was in jest.

I didn't mean to make fun of a mental disorder, especially one I have, i'm sorry :(
As someone who tries her best to support someone who has it too, I encourage you to make fun of it! Doing so works for my friend, at least...

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'm glad I could help there, even if it was in jest.

As someone who tries her best to support someone who has it too, I encourage you to make fun of it! Doing so works for my friend, at least...
Thanks!

And Roundick's good too :D

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're very, very welcome :) I'm glad you approve of the name too.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
OCDick had me snickering as a dirty pun sinner myself, but yeah, it’s kinda iffy. :negativeman:

Another name suggestion if you’re still taking them: DickaRound

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like to see J'ejune as the tryhard underdogs, so I don't see it as a downgrade myself :D