[WIP] ChumChews: Shark TF

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
Basically transformative Swedish fish.

sharkpreview.png

Link

Github

TF Descriptions are basically done, just need to write the appearance screen descriptions, and code it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Gave it a quick once-over. Some parts need additional clarification or expansion, but otherwise, it looks pretty awesome.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Gave it a quick once-over. Some parts need additional clarification or expansion, but otherwise, it looks pretty awesome.

Agreed with this. There are some parts that are based on furry stereotypes that shouldn't be here and some other parts that should be here that are missing.

Also the whole tiger shark thing should be an entirely different item.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I read 'Because Izma isn't here to give you Shark Teeth' and actually cried. Hiccups and waterworks.

It's beautiful, ever since I discovered Shark Girls in CoC and shark furries(Famous music like Mayhem and Mischief, gamers like SharkMate, etc) they've been my number one. I really look forward to your work.

You don't need luck, so I wish you Happiness and Drive!

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
Yessssss, finally a way to gain gills. Just in time too, isn't there a plan for an aquatic section of Uveto? Also it would be awesome if somehow a new naga type leg/tail could be added to turn you into a true mermaid.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Yessssss, finally a way to gain gills. Just in time too, isn't there a plan for an aquatic section of Uveto? Also it would be awesome if somehow a new naga type leg/tail could be added to turn you into a true mermaid.

Because of the way a naga would move about on land, until we get robots that carry us around I don't want to see any naga tails with fins of any kind.

I especially don't want it on my beloved shark TF! D:

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
Because of the way a naga would move about on land, until we get robots that carry us around I don't want to see any naga tails with fins of any kind.

I especially don't want it on my beloved shark TF! D:

lol hadn't thought of that. I mean it would work if you had the hover-board, but it would mostly just cause logical lapses. Disregard me lol.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016

I'm considering changing nagas to mermaids (it's in the outline), but I'm not quite sure how much belief needs to be suspended to imagine moving around with a naga body + tailfin. I might need to add a status effect for that.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
I'm considering it (it's in the outline), but I'm not quite sure how belief needs to be suspended to imagine moving around with a naga body + tailfin. I might need to add a status effect for that.

I mean, it seems kinda cumbersome, but theoretically i can see it happening. It would essentially just be a naga tail with a fin. Maybe it could be a silly mode exclusive?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
looking forwards to the mermaid part of this tf >x3 just what i need (my fursona is a shark so making a shark pc will be awesome

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
+1 workload looks like. I think mermaid should be a separate TF done like Sylvanol where you can get Shark or other kinds of tails though, and it's specially made for it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'm considering changing nagas to mermaids (it's in the outline), but I'm not quite sure how much belief needs to be suspended to imagine moving around with a naga body + tailfin. I might need to add a status effect for that.

My advice for you is to not have a naga-like tail.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I think it should be a unique tail/leg type. But it should be tagged so the requirement to get such a tail should be having an existing naga tail. 

I think he means because being a Naga locks you out of some content, and they're difficult to write for, so some scenes that can include them are awkward as all get out.

Taurs and their ilk are cool, but they're very inconvenient in the writing, coding, for the player, and probably would be incredibly inconvenient to actually live as or with, as well.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
I think he means because being a Naga locks you out of some content, and they're difficult to write for, so some scenes that can include them are awkward as all get out.

Taurs and their ilk are cool, but they're very inconvenient in the writing, coding, for the player, and probably would be incredibly inconvenient to actually live as or with, as well.

I know, nagas are much more accounted for in writing than taurs tho, since they at least have their genitals in the right place. I personally am not nearly as bothered by the logical lapses in nagas as I am with taurs.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
Hey! I like taurs...

That said, If I do the mermaid, It's only going to proc if you have an existing naga tail.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Hey! I like taurs...

That said, If I do the mermaid, It's only going to proc if you have an existing naga tail.

I never said they weren't cool. In fact, I said they were cool. Just inconvenient in like every way. I like them too, but I'd only want to be one if I was some godking with 75984372890 servants to do everything for me. Otherwise life would be really hard.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Just inconvenient in like every way. I like them too, but I'd only want to be one if I was some godking with 75984372890 servants to do everything for me. Otherwise life would be really hard.

It's about accommodation. If only individuals among billions or trillions of population were tauric or naga-like and were so by choice, then society has no reason to accomodate. However if it's a natural thing, not within a person's grasp, or among a significant percentage of the population then accommodation should occur. In a realistic scenario (realistic=/=naturalistic, look it up) of a race being integrated into a society without the society adapting to accommodate is essentially racism, the societal powers don't deem them worthy of the effort to be comfortable. But that's neither here nor there with regards to writing scenes for taurs/nagas.

Choosing to be tauric or snake-like in the game is a choice therefore accommodation shouldn't be forced, but it's nice when our choices are taken into consideration. When it comes to NPC's it's easier to actually make a scene work because there aren't variables needed to take into consideration like for the PC. All an author needs to account for with a PC is the most major factor in this game; genital arrangement. However, limiting a cosmetic TF just because the chance an author won't write a scene variation is stupid. It's cosmetic, it's a choice, we know what we're getting into:

I personally am not nearly as bothered by the logical lapses in nagas as I am with taurs.

So I say go with the mermaid tail, ignore the naysayers, it doesn't matter because having the variable means that someone willing will account for it somewhere. Not having that variable hurts everyone, authors and players alike, inspiration and personalization respectively. It's not like people are gonna say "don't do shark mouth cuz they got crazy teeth for blowjobs" because they know BJs are dime-a-dozen, even though it's a valid point.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
It's about accommodation. If only individuals among billions or trillions of population were tauric or naga-like and were so by choice, then society has no reason to accomodate. However if it's a natural thing, not within a person's grasp, or among a significant percentage of the population then accommodation should occur. In a realistic scenario (realistic=/=naturalistic, look it up) of a race being integrated into a society without the society adapting to accommodate is essentially racism, the societal powers don't deem them worthy of the effort to be comfortable. But that's neither here nor there with regards to writing scenes for taurs/nagas.

Choosing to be tauric or snake-like in the game is a choice therefore accommodation shouldn't be forced, but it's nice when our choices are taken into consideration. When it comes to NPC's it's easier to actually make a scene work because there aren't variables needed to take into consideration like for the PC. All an author needs to account for with a PC is the most major factor in this game; genital arrangement. However, limiting a cosmetic TF just because the chance an author won't write a scene variation is stupid. It's cosmetic, it's a choice, we know what we're getting into:

So I say go with the mermaid tail, ignore the naysayers, it doesn't matter because having the variable means that someone willing will account for it somewhere. Not having that variable hurts everyone, authors and players alike, inspiration and personalization respectively. It's not like people are gonna say "don't do shark mouth cuz they got crazy teeth for blowjobs" because they know BJs are dime-a-dozen, even though it's a valid point.

I'm thinking that the naga -> mermaid tf will state explicitly that it's more snake/eel-like (i.e. naga with tail flukes), to prevent some logical lapses with length.

Funny thing about shark teeth, is that the Appearance screen for sharks explicitly states that the teeth are retractible

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
"Accidents happen." I know I'd fear sticking something in a mouth like that with a person I'm unfamiliar with.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
It's about accommodation. If only individuals among billions or trillions of population were tauric or naga-like and were so by choice, then society has no reason to accomodate.

They still wouldn't be able to get things out from under a cabinet, and they'd probably very often hit things with their hind legs and potentially step on valuables etc. Little things like that would be inconvenient no matter how accommodated they are, unless they are somehow given telekinesis and the ability to see in 360 degrees.

Also yeah I agree with you totally make whatever you want, Nagas are badass. I never said don't do it if it's going to be separate from the regular leg TF. The only time I said I didn't want it was when I thought it was ONLY gonna be the shark mermaid tail.

I'm thinking that the naga -> mermaid tf will state explicitly that it's more snake/eel-like (i.e. naga with tail flukes), to prevent some logical lapses with length.

Funny thing about shark teeth, is that the Appearance screen for sharks explicitly states that the teeth are retractible

That sounds like a good idea. Retractable teeth sound safer too. I know some sharks can lose one row of teeth at any time they want and immediately begin growing new ones, but I don't think we'd want to picture spitting out our teeth before blowjobs.

"Accidents happen." I know I'd fear sticking something in a mouth like that with a person I'm unfamiliar with.

The thrill. And the ability to literally just get a new penis in this world.

I don't know what having a penis is actually like though so I can't say I'd know of the potential pain of having it scratched up. There's smut somewhere I read where a slave's price was actually reduced to like 1/1000th because 'She's bitten one off.'

And I think the thrill of knowing there's several rows of daggers right inside the same mouth that's pleasuring you would be pretty nice.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
The thrill. And the ability to literally just get a new penis in this world.

I don't know what having a penis is actually like though so I can't say I'd know of the potential pain of having it scratched up. There's smut somewhere I read where a slave's price was actually reduced to like 1/1000th because 'She's bitten one off.'

And I think the thrill of knowing there's several rows of daggers right inside the same mouth that's pleasuring you would be pretty nice.

I forgot. What's Burt's story behind his?

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I forgot. What's Burt's story behind his?

“Uh... yah, be careful around Galotians, if they are yellow and bubbly, that means that they are acidic. I didn’t know that, and well, my medical didn’t cover organic replacement. This baby is second hand, but reliable as they come... pardon the pun. This okay with you, [pc.name]?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
They still wouldn't be able to get things out from under a cabinet

Horses can lay their heads on the ground from a more-or-less vertical resting position, it's not a stretch to say a taur can just bend at the "waist" to lay flat-ish while crouched or just on bent front legs to reach under. The issue is the space around the cabinet, but a taur would already have that in their own home or a space designed around multi-species inclusion.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Horses can lay their heads on the ground from a more-or-less vertical resting position, it's not a stretch to say a taur can just bend at the "waist" to lay flat-ish while crouched or just on bent front legs to reach under. The issue is the space around the cabinet, but a taur would already have that in their own home or a space designed around multi-species inclusion.

Then why the hell is that sweater cunt upstairs on Tavros making me get her things for her. I suppose the spine is actually more flexible than the straight horse's neck, too.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Then why the hell is that sweater cunt upstairs on Tavros making me get her things for her. I suppose the spine is actually more flexible than the straight horse's neck, too.

I brought this up to Jim as well, IDK what was going through his head.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
I also wonder why canAutofellate() doesn't work for taurs. They're probably long enough that it's possible without too much effort, especially for felines/chakats.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I also wonder why canAutofellate() doesn't work for taurs. They're probably long enough that it's possible without too much effort, especially for felines/chakats.

With actual horses their spines kinda lock together. For fictional tauric beings where such restraints don't exist we just need a person to right a tauric masturbation scene... gonna go ask MP now.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I brought this up to Jim as well, IDK what was going through his head.

She's new to being a Taur. Doesn't know what she can do.

Alternatively really stiff in the pony shoulders and lower human back and needs to do some taur yoga or she can't bend like that.

Wish she wasn't such a throwaway NPC though. An actual Centaur was such an interesting development to see but all she is is sex scenes and that was depressing to find out. Especially when it comes to the pedestal I've put Jim on in my heart. I was like "OH MY GOD A JIMPC I HAVE TO LIGHT THE CANDLES I'M GONNA FALL IN LOVE AGAIN."

Assuming your horse body is 1.5 times as long as your human body, even if you could bend perfectly the farthest a horse's neck goes is just like 45 degrees downwards from horizontal. Then you have to sort of make a U to reach yourself, and that'll waste almost half of your upper torso. So you'd make it about 50% of your human torso towards your dick, meaning you make it about 1/3 of the way to the base of the dick meaning the space left would be your full torso length. So unless your dick could go from your human crotch to the top of your head you won't even be able to lick the tip. Maybe possible to use an onahole on it though since your arms add just about the same length as the human torso+head.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
An actual Centaur was such an interesting development to see but all she is is sex scenes and that was depressing to find out.

If Jim hadn't left he would have expanded upon her. Sadly though someone else now must bear the torch.