WIP beg Sellera for venom

Octave

Jun 19, 2021
Despite multiple warnings and in the absence of all hope and expectation, I've submitted a scene for TiTS, which, I fully expect to be ignored, but that's just the kind of blind fucking optimism I bring to the table.

This scene is for the existing character Sellera, and is intended to flesh out the "addiction" mechanic for red-myr venom. Providing some bonus content for players who get themselves addicted. It is available if the character has a cock, has met Sellera, and is either addicted to Myr venom or going through myr venom withdrawal. If the requirements are met, this scene will replace Sellara's "greeting" screen with addiction content, and provide PC the opportunity to opt-in to some rather abusive sex.

One day in the distant future, should someone find, read, and enjoy this scene, and adds it to the game, I will follow up with several more scenes in the same vein for other bad-ass myr women from whom the PC can beg for a fix.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Maybe it could work better as a bad end? If I'm remembering right, when I did the addiction in one of my playthroughs, every time I stepped back on Myrellion in withdrawal I would bump into a red myr who would give me her venom in exchange to giving her oral..