Willow Update! (Editors Needed)

Should I also make a hunky dragon character that resembles the Saurians of Warhammer?

• Fuck Yes! I love big hunky dragon dudes!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Aw hell no. We have enough scalies!

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Also the tooltips thing. I have no idea what they are. Anyway, I gathered a few things to try and refer while I redo Willow. Hopefully it turns out better this time.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Tooltips are when you leave the cursor hover over the button and you get a little bubble or explanation of what the next scene will entail.

But just a little tip, if and when you edit Willow, have a scene where she and Steele discuss her fetishes and her fantasies. Even if this is just a game, Willow's BDSM tastes go from 0 - 100 in no time flat. Slow things down, have Willow take the time to talk to Steele about what she likes and if they are okay with that.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Yeah I'll need to figure out how to do tooltips later...

Yeah I should do that. The BDSM stuff did go from 0-100 real quick.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Yeah I'll need to figure out how to do tooltips later...

Yeah I should do that. The BDSM stuff did go from 0-100 real quick.

I think "doing tooltips" for a writer mainly just involves recognizing which tooltips may be needed, and writing a short description to go in each one

Honestly, the only tooltips I know off the top of my head that might be needed, are any choice that leads to sex, and especially if there are multiple options. Don't take my word for it though, ask one of the writers which tooltips are required

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Will do. Still need someone to help me with all of this though.
i was wondering where willow went. i interacted with her in one of the versions, enjoyed the double and triple penetration stuff, forgot about TiTS for a while then came back and tried to find her again because i liked the triple pen stuff, and couldnt find her in any of the bars.

Reactions: Brock