Will we ever actually be able to get the Kiha Corp. Tsundere AI?

Deleteman900

Aug 13, 2017
Apologies if I violated some kind of etiquette, just had a brain-bunny and followed it through google to here.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Is it necroposting when a AI can't die?

Hyjacking Nova? I doubt it, Nova is a AI that uses its own physical mass as a simulated neuro-network. Or to say it diffrent, she is basicly analog.
(And out of non-lore-reasons, Nova is probably developed to much to handle such a thing.)
What i can see,on the other hand, would be a tsundere up-grade for Siegwulfe, who is a relatifly flat personalety right now and allready can be encountered in diffrent personaletys.
We got a Normal: Duty&Loyalety and Phyysical damage.
Badger Bimbo: Sex and, like, Lust dam... dama... Sexy stuff!

So how about haveing a Tsundere one? Maybe, she can focus on shielding you? Not because she likes you, but because you own her, you idiot! Maybe even telling this themself... (Depends on how much you belife in AI-rights and individualety, i guess...) So basicly, instead of damaging the enemy, she gives you a passive bonus to evasion while used, representing her blocking attacks with some kind of Hardlight-shield.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
DUDE.

An armor that has irrationally high defenses in several categories... But every time you get hit you get lust damage because the suit is constantly moaning or talking about how hot that makes them when they take a hit for you!

That... is a pretty cool idea, actually.