Will vicky be returning anytime soon?

Jul 7, 2016
Sorry if he's already got repeatable content. I was just curious since I don't think I saw the adventurers in any patch notes lately, and while I'm fine waiting. I just wanted to know if there was an eta on how far off it might be till we see the cute moo again if he's not already in past the one time encounter. That and the you know what unlockening of a certain girlfriends pretty cock in the game are probs the content I'm most excited for atm out of upcoming content that I can think of off the top of my head, and ive heard rumors for how far out that might be, but not much on Vicky. Tho that might be cause I search up Vicky exclusively out of the three. Thanks

Reactions: luciel1331

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
All of the adventurers are going to get content. Not imidietly mind you since Wsan (their writer) has a lot on his plate as is.

Jul 7, 2016
Thanks. So like a year or so away I take it. Since soon from what I've gathered is like 3-9 months? Which would make not soon like 12-24 months? Or something

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I am not a part of the staff so I can not really tell. But, i would not expect anywhere soon. At earilies maybe at the tail end of the year/beginning of next. Mind you this is my estimate.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2016
thanks again Animalistic. and i mean estimate is fine (eta = estimated time of arrival) so that's literally what i was asking for was an honest attempt estimate and stuff. if someone who knows like for sure the around time would be better of course but this is about as good as i could hope for. appreciated

hmm alright Wery that would certainly be nice. thank you to.

Reactions: Animalistic