Will there ever be an option to remove Etheryns dick? (replacing it with a vagina)

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
My interpretation is that it was indeed a guess, and one that's at least partially wrong; the very next paragraph states that half-sexed can impregnate females. At most, half-sexed might be less virile than males, but not to such an extent that they could be considered sterile. In the absence of confirmation either way, I assume males and half-sexed are equally virile.
Wow, someone with actual close-reading skills. Derp. Thanks!

A

Aiomi

Why not make Etheryn a heterosexual, she can sport both a veevee and a peepee.
Sure there needs some re-writing, and additional options for sex-scenes. I wish I could help, but I dont know how to help in this case. ;~;

Also, I re-visit here to bring you all good news.
I HAVE FOUND HER. ETHERYN IS ALIVE AND REAL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>Please do not ask for sauce, as it would be a violation of privacy and I think we are all civilized people here who cares about others and of all, it will be stupid and mean of me to do that.<<

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Sure there needs some re-writing, and additional options for sex-scenes.
As has already been mentioned, Ryn's entire character is shaped by the fact that she was born intersex so changing any aspect of her wouldn't 'just' mean writing new sex scenes, it would mean a fundamental change in her sense of identity. Like I've said elsewhere, it's a lot more interesting to see her come to terms with the hand life has dealt her and become self-confident than it is to change her into something else, even if you try to split the difference and make her a hermaphrodite instead of a full female.

Also, I re-visit here to bring you all good news.
I HAVE FOUND HER. ETHERYN IS ALIVE AND REAL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>Please do not ask for sauce, as it would be a violation of privacy and I think we are all civilized people here who cares about others and of all, it will be stupid and mean of me to do that.<<

I know you can't actually see it but feel free to imagine the 'Wut?' face I'm making right now.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
I find that if you add a dick to any female character, it will immediatly make them undesireable (with the notable exception of dick-tails, though that was an acquired taste), and any and all dickgirl/futa character can be improved by removing the dick and (if needed) adding a vagina.
*Citation needed