Will there ever be an option to remove Etheryns dick? (replacing it with a vagina)

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
As title. I like her look, but find myself completely uninterested in her due to her shemale status, so I was wondering if making her a "true" female might be an option in the future (or if it already is, how to do it)

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Why ruin perfection?

*Citation needed lol

I find that if you add a dick to any female character, it will immediatly make them undesireable (with the notable exception of dick-tails, though that was an acquired taste), and any and all dickgirl/futa character can be improved by removing the dick and (if needed) adding a vagina.

That being said, I do not care that futas and dickgirls are in the game. After all, many people like those too, so why not have them? I just personally don't like them, and since the intent of the companion system in this game is to present more in-depth characters, having the option to tailor those companions to some degree would be awesome. We are already seeing some hints of that with it being possible to give Cait items, though I haven't tested that myself yet

Of course, there's probably going to be (and honestly, *should* be) limits to this... As much as I would love to, changing the species of companions is probably too far for example

Reactions: Colourless

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
You can get Cait items cause Savin likes to have a tf path for his chars, much like Shade’s milkiness, etheryn’s thickness, etc. Doesn’t mean he’s going to have a genital change tf for his characters, or that other writers will either.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
You can get Cait items cause Savin likes to have a tf path for his chars, much like Shade’s milkiness, etheryn’s thickness, etc. Doesn’t mean he’s going to have a genital change tf for his characters, or that other writers will either.

this is fair, though I do believe one of the explicit goals of companions is to make them deeper and more interactive (with the world and the player) than what's normally possible, so I figure some minor TFing around seems an achieveable goal (assuming anyone actually wants to do so)

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Changing the genitals of a companion is well beyond a "minor TF."

You are right, I derped a bit with how I was thinking.

By "minor TFing" I meant "do something that won't change the appearance too much" so that it wouldn't mess up scenes too much. Changing the genitals would require new scenes of course, but for for example Etheryn who already looks and acts female, giving her a vagina would not change much except for the sex scenes and probably a few other minor spots.

To contrast, something that would not be "minor" with that would be changing Brint to feminine female for example. That'd change just about everything.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
It's a bigger change for the character than you're making it out to be. The crux of Etherryn is that she was abused for being...whatever they were using to say intersex elves, I forget it at the moment, but unlike the wyld elves the chilly elves clearly don't regard it well and so most of Ryn's insecurities and sense of self both center around it. The fact that her sister put her in a chastity belt and the scenes basically all revolve around continuing the abuse or trying to counteract it should tell you that.

Just up and removing Ryn's penis basically changes the entire way you'd interact with the character. It's not like, say, Terry from FoE who doesn't particularly care either way.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
It's a bigger change for the character than you're making it out to be. The crux of Etherryn is that she was abused for being...whatever they were using to say intersex elves, I forget it at the moment, but unlike the wyld elves the chilly elves clearly don't regard it well and so most of Ryn's insecurities and sense of self both center around it. The fact that her sister put her in a chastity belt and the scenes basically all revolve around continuing the abuse or trying to counteract it should tell you that.

Just up and removing Ryn's penis basically changes the entire way you'd interact with the character. It's not like, say, Terry from FoE who doesn't particularly care either way.

Huh, I was not aware of this. TIL! Probably my own fault too for basically ignoring her once I figured out her genital configuration... Wait, hey, I think that means I'm part of the problem

This does indeed put it waaay into major TF territory, even with my very relaxed estimates of how minor/major tfs would be.

Oh well, such is life. At least I still have Cait and Atugia though

Reactions: Senera2000

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
You can't fool my gaydar: you want that elf cock.

But in all seriousness, I'd suggest no one hope for a pussy TF for Etheryn, as a drastic thing like that would likely be a complete retooling of content/require new scenes outright. Hopefully, this makes it so everyone realizes how big of a change just genitals can make to content.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
It's almost guaranteed that there'll be elven puss-a-plenty once the game makes its way to the frosty city so those hankering for it won't have to put all their hopes on little Ryn.

Reactions: Raindrops

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
yea rin having a dick instead of a pussy is actually a key part of her whole character, from backstory, personality, to sex scenes. To remove her genitals would at the very least be quest driven if at all, like having the option if/when you can remove her cage(if thats even planned) which i highly doubt there will be an option. This is due to savin being partial to futa/herm from what ive seen. And to add, it be a 1 and done, if it happens, due to it being that important, not a simple tf. Tfs for the mc make sense, cuz they are more fluid dnawize, it makes the mc unique and is caused by the portals explosive collapse, party recruitables and other npcs arent that flexable where tfs are concerned. Though to be honest i would love rin to gain a pussy, with (60%) or without(40%) losing her dick, but im not gonna ask savin to rework and add content, which seems to both go against the character design and be another large workload on top of an already overpacked amount.

Last edited:

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
If we’re gonna have kids with Ryn, I would rather she be the daddy. :p

But given how Sav is pretty allergic to preg content for his characters at this point, I doubt it’s going to happen, hahhaha.

I’m happy enough just snuggling tf out of the poor gal and giving her the loving relationship she deserves. <3

Although, that reminds me, I personally would love for Ryn to have options where she tops the PC (because I’m pretty sure that cage is coming off after we beat her sister at least; also hate to have her constantly suffering with it :( ) because I thought the scene where you tenderly buttfuck her and let her take the lead was so sweet and I want a gentle powerbottoming scene similar to that to help Ryn feel good about herself.

Reactions: loricd and valkyr42

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Now that I know that the chances of making Etheryn a woman/futa/herm are slim to none, I really hope that she gets to be optional in any way possible.

For example:
After her quest, would it be possible to kick her out of the camp?

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Now that I know that the chances of making Etheryn a woman/futa/herm are slim to none, I really hope that she gets to be optional in any way possible.

For example:
After her quest, would it be possible to kick her out of the camp?
......why?

Just don't bring her around after her quest

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
......why?

Just don't bring her around after her quest
I mean, the wiki says that her quest is unfinished and we will never know if she's still optional until her content/quest is finished.
And if the quest rewards are not great or useful, I'm going to ignore her.
She's simply not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
A lot of knowing-things in a thread I haven't even posted in
Speaking of Knowing Things About Ryn...

There's a bit in the boreal elf codex about the half-sexed being possibly sterile, but the language of the codex entry implies that it's basically just a guess on the part of a post-Belharan society that doesn't know shit about anything north of the Ridell. You know: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯-as-anatomy.

Are half-sexed boer'alvar infertile? Could they be made to, um, not be? Maybe as part of getting that new royal scepter post-cage Ryn is potentially due to get...

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Pain in the rear to hold back what I know sometimes. Not that I know if there's an actual solution to the coming succession crisis. Just a potential solution.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I dont envy Savin for these discussions takong place for pretty much every one of his characters.

That said; i would grestly love preg content for ryn via giving her a vagina but i would prefer that she be a herm as to allows her to retain her original for to a degree; while giving her potential for cutesy mom scenes between her and a male champion.

Although i only play as a male so i dont know if some scenes imply that she would prefer a female champion or she indeed takes to males.

Reactions: Nes370 and Bre Karn

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
It's discussions like this that had him set up his firm "no" policy on personally writing preg content. That and it always brings out the creeps.

TheShepard256

Speaking of Knowing Things About Ryn...

There's a bit in the boreal elf codex about the half-sexed being possibly sterile, but the language of the codex entry implies that it's basically just a guess on the part of a post-Belharan society that doesn't know shit about anything north of the Ridell. You know: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯-as-anatomy.

Are half-sexed boer'alvar infertile? Could they be made to, um, not be? Maybe as part of getting that new royal scepter post-cage Ryn is potentially due to get...
My interpretation is that it was indeed a guess, and one that's at least partially wrong; the very next paragraph states that half-sexed can impregnate females. At most, half-sexed might be less virile than males, but not to such an extent that they could be considered sterile. In the absence of confirmation either way, I assume males and half-sexed are equally virile.

1234567890van

Mar 28, 2018
Colony 9
It's discussions like this that had him set up his firm "no" policy on personally writing preg content.
Savin never writing preg content is a myth and a meme. He has written a fair bit of preg content on TiTS (Perhaps the most? Don't quote me on that.) I wouldn't say it's impossible we will never see Ryn preg scenes, but I'd guess he's staying away from the characters people are most ravenous about (Anno, Syri, Cait, and now apparently Ryn). I agree that it's a bad idea to feed the mob.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It's discussions like this that had him set up his firm "no" policy on personally writing preg content. That and it always brings out the creeps.

I've personally written more preg content in TiTS than anybody else and I've written several for CoC2 already. Stop perpetuating this shit :p

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I mean, the wiki says that her quest is unfinished and we will never know if she's still optional until her content/quest is finished.
And if the quest rewards are not great or useful, I'm going to ignore her.
She's simply not my cup of tea.
Well, you can't not find her and I'm pretty sure you need to have her for the WinterCityQuest.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Sorry. I'll mostly admit to getting tired of the fans trying to steer the game in a direction the devs aren't interested in. You said no, I'm fine with that.

But I suppose fandoms always try to shift the work to better suit their desires.