Will there ever be a way to change the color of our vagoo?

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
These are the kind of boutique shops we could use on new planets. Things that allow finer customization of the character as we progress through the game as a sort of reward for getting that far.

A quickie office without much in the way of sex scenes but decent options for this would probably be HELLA popular in gildenmere, given that most all gold myr are female. Or maybe on Uveto station, but I'm partial.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
These are the kind of boutique shops we could use on new planets. Things that allow finer customization of the character as we progress through the game as a sort of reward for getting that far.

A quickie office without much in the way of sex scenes but decent options for this would probably be HELLA popular in gildenmere, given that most all gold myr are female. Or maybe on Uveto station, but I'm partial.

With the other vag-customization thread in mind, could there be more to them like different outside type/look than inside or would that be too difficult?

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016

Would it be something we'd see on Tavros or did you want to keep it gated behind a level requirement?