Will there be new pregnant NCP's

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
The reason why ask this is because of the picture that I found which has Atani in it, and she is pregnant as well? So I'm guessing there's a chance that she will get pregnant by the player.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Nope no more ever again.
Sadface.gif

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Well then how about somebody explain to me as to why when the player chooses to be a Catfolk it say that they're Human then?

@Upcast Drake You'e a real downer, and a stick in the mud when it comes down to questions, maybe request as well but that's how I see it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The reason why ask this is because of the picture that I found which has Atani in it, and she is pregnant as well? So I'm guessing there's a chance that she will get pregnant by the player.
There's art assets for stuff that hasn't been implemented yet, presumably because when commissioning the pieces it made sense to get variations for things the writers knew they'd need, even if it wasn't gonna be in the game for a good while. Which would explain why there's alternate art for Liaden (for when the Hornet Hive quest gets expanded) and Senja (for whenever the expansion of Evergreen drops) for a couple examples.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
@WolframL At lest you're better at over all explaining things then most other are, and not a downer or negative kind of person to me at lest so you're going to get a reward form me I hope that you like it by the way. :)