Will sleep option be ever extended?

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
So in the infirmary there is the maternity wait button for female characters immediately skipping the long pregnancy (which is great). However, if you impregnate an NPC it takes forever for the pregnancy to finish even when using repeatedly the sleep option which makes you wait around 8 hours. So my question is with the recent modification to the wait option (you choose how long you wait) does anyone know if something similar might be added to the sleep option? Like choose to "sleep" a week or something like that or some option to pass the time a bit faster (sleeping for a week does seem impossible).

J-10

Jan 30, 2016
I'd be quite concerned if my character slept for an entire week at once. I see what you're getting at and an option like that would be nice.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What NPC have you managed to impregnate that are taking months to give birth?

Just save edit like everyone else. I had my CoC pregnancies at like a few days. Not even sure if I had to save edit for that.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I would like to be better able to track npcs I've knocked up in some manner. Like I like banging the raskvel but trying to track who i've actually knocked up and when they're going to give birth and actually triggering the event is a pain.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
who can Steele impregnate? I seem to remember that being a rather short list

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reactions: eveoflife

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Raskvell, the bee hooker in travos, the 2 ant women are the only ones I can think of currently.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
12Gey9I74Zbtwk.gif

Look what I found in a treasure chest in the middle of a desolate canyon.

I know I was ninja'd, but I want to use that gif

Reactions: eveoflife

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Only one of the ant deserters can be knock up. The red one but not the gold one.